PDA

View Full Version : Caught in a Blue Fog

StephanieT
03-10-2009, 12:33 AM
I think I am caught in a blue fog. A lot has happened in the last week, but I am having trouble finding time for this forum. I will get time eventually but I am finding my guy time enjoyable.

Areyan
03-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Enjoy your guy time, Stephanie, I'm sure you'll find your balance again... sometimes I wonder if CDers really do have the best of both worlds. :daydreaming:

:hugs:

Akira

Megan_Okana
03-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Enjoy your guy time, Stephanie, I'm sure you'll find your balance again... sometimes I wonder if CDers really do have the best of both worlds. :daydreaming:

:hugs:

Akira

i wonder that too. Some times we get the best and some times the worst. being a guy is so easy, be we want to put the hard work in.

Kate Simmons
03-10-2009, 05:13 AM
You don't have to trade enjoying being yourself for anything. That includes CDing.:)

JoAnne Wheeler
03-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Oh my gosh - the BLUE FOG is definitely worse than the PINK FOG - get out

of that BLUE FOG as soon as possible

JoAnne Wheeler (Full time resident in the PINK FOG)

Sheila
03-10-2009, 02:31 PM

Personally JoAnne I think you need to spend sometime in the Blue fog with your wife

Steph, Debs does Blue fog a lot ... he enjoys both Male Debs and Debs . he is very balanced ........ I like that:):)

edited to add ........ see post 7 ( we were both posting at the same time ....... compatable or what :daydreaming::daydreaming:)

Deborah Jane
03-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Enjoy the Blue Fog Stephanie.

I find enjoying both sides of myself gives me the most happiness :)

The Pink Fog is fun, but so is the Blue Fog if you enjoy it properly!!]

trisha59
03-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Dude (fist bump) Its cool

gretchen2
03-10-2009, 03:25 PM
This is a mans world, but it would be nothing, not one little thing without a woman or a girl. (James Brown)

Sarah...
03-10-2009, 03:56 PM
I am nonplussed and a little worried - I seem to have neither blue fog nor pink fog. What is wrong with me?

Sarah...

Sheila
03-10-2009, 04:37 PM
I am nonplussed and a little worried - I seem to have neither blue fog nor pink fog. What is wrong with me?

Sarah...

Thats cos you are you :)

Sarah...
03-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Thats cos you are you :)

Ah ha! That's ok then :)

Sally2005
03-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Same for me...starting about a month ago I've been feeling less desire to CD and focusing on other stuff. I wonder if it is something in the air?...

donnaking
03-10-2009, 06:12 PM

Why would you say that?

sissystephanie
03-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Pink fog or Blue Fog, what's the difference. I am ME! A guy who wears feminine clothing!!!:love:

Rachael Ray
03-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Same for me...starting about a month ago I've been feeling less desire to CD and focusing on other stuff. I wonder if it is something in the air?...

I think you're right. I've spent all my spare time prepping the hawg, 'cause spring is right around the corner!

StephanieT
03-11-2009, 10:38 PM
I think you're right. I've spent all my spare time prepping the hawg, 'cause spring is right around the corner!

Yes working on the bike is my focus right now. I have a 75 Goldwing with 12k miles on the odometer. The previous owner had not run it in 20 years. My fingers are grease stained and I don't care. NAPA auto parts is more important than shoes or clothing. Just spent $75 on a battery. I am sure dressing will come forward soon but for now it is mechanical things.

StephanieT
03-11-2009, 10:44 PM

Sorry but it is important to have both sides of my self. I have seen some of your other posts and I think you need to work on your balance. I surely am.