PDA

View Full Version : I need advice =)...

Laura_BF.
03-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Well , my boyfriend is coming over today , and I want to get this off my chest , i'm not quite sure of it , but he needs to know , I don't know how to start or anything , i'm loving CD'ing , but i'm not sure he is , I know if he is true he'll stay , just don't know where / how to start any advice????

Laura... <3

tricia_uktv
03-10-2009, 08:19 AM
I would say just talk openly and honestly about how you feel when you cd and I'm sure some compromise can be reached. Good luck!

tamarav
03-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Welcome to the family Laura!

I am sure that you will be able to get to a serious point with your honey and let him know that you have feelings and desires that might be a bit different from some others. He is obviously a caring person so give him the chance to soak it in before hitting him with both barrels.

This is not new stuff to anyone but your honey may feel a bit overwhelmed by new information. It is better than telling him that you have a wife and 6 kids, so lighten up a bit. You are young and these confrontations are never easy but they do become more articulate as time goes on.

This may or may not fit into his ideal of what his mate should be doing but you have to be the one that decides whether he is the right one for you. Also, I hate to say this but it is true for virtually all of us, he might not be the "right one" forever. As much as we profess to love someone forever, it seems that forever has a different timeframe for some.

Do what feels right for you, not to satisfy him.

Angie G
03-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Let him know what he means to you and what CD'ing means to you. If he cares for you He will understand.
Angie

Chari
03-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Be comfortable, confident, and enjoy who you are - as you will always have to live with you and your actions! Tell him in a quiet manner without giving him too much to digest all at once, but be honest in all your answers and statements. This will be a great learning experience for both of you.

Sheila
03-10-2009, 08:56 AM
Sweetie can I ask how long you two have been an item ?

geri-tg.
03-10-2009, 10:28 AM
I know how hard it is to tell somebody that you CD.I came out to my wife 20 years ago.The best thing I have ever done. Good Luck.:thumbsup:

Joanne f
03-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi Laura BF,
Are you saying that he does not Cd but you would like him to ?

PaulaSF
03-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Mebbe play up the drag queen angle? (assuming you're a gay couple, here- that's typically something gay guys can relate too).

My experience with gay guys is that they're quite akin to GGs, in that they're attracted to masculinity, not femininity. If you're already the bottom in the couple, perhaps a bit more aceptable. A lot would depend on the depth & length of your two's connection, also.

Are you OK with "compartmentalizing" your dressing, as that might be the easiest compromise, if he's not keen on seeing you dressed, going out with you, en femme.

Gotta weigh the priorities against what extent you currently feel dressing is important vs. having your boyfriend.

But definitely do share, hiding a "big secret" is no way to a successful connection!

best of luck, let us know how it turns out,
Paula

JoAnne Wheeler
03-10-2009, 12:55 PM
I would think that he would be fine with it

JoAnne Wheeler