PDA

View Full Version : hate about crossdressing

jo_ann
06-22-2005, 06:16 PM
I know "hate about being a guy" thread has been started, but I don't think this has been covered yet.. Ok I'll start:

* undecisiveness about growing out hair.. do I shave it and wear a wig, or grow it out just long enough to wear a ponytail extension?
* make-up going bad before you use it up because it doesn't get used enough
* being stuck in the house
* having to get dressed twice
* having to spend the money on double wardrobes
* needing to wear more undergarments than overgarments too get that perfect shape
* never being able to have real long nails, always forced to wear temporary ones

heathr1
06-22-2005, 06:21 PM
feeling guilty.

Wendy me
06-22-2005, 06:27 PM
all those pain in the as- things are what makes it fun ................i realy don't hate any part ....sorry...........

ronna
06-22-2005, 07:39 PM
All the hassles of hand-washing your delicates, getting a run in your stockings, lipstick on your tooth, breaking a fingernail...those things help to make it worthwhile

ronni
06-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Having to sneak around and hide, that's the worst part

pantylover1
06-22-2005, 07:42 PM
For me its getting out of my female attire, that su..s :thumbsdn:

Bernice P :cry:

Sweet Jeanette
06-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Having to sneak around and hide, that's the worst part

Me too!---I HATE having to hide!!! :mad:

Stormgirl
06-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Not having enough $

Tristen Cox
06-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Not having anyone to share it with :(

Mira
06-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Returns! I hate when I buy the wrong size, I should have stock in UPS by now.

Sherlyn
06-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Not having anyone to share it with :(
You know Tris you are welcome with us anytime .... I'll share ya :) and I really dont hate my crossdressing i hate the fact that I have to redress as him at some point now that is THE REAL HATE :mad: :cry:

Tristen Cox
06-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Share? Uhm..... you better edit that before Kew sees it. Uh oh too late :eek:

Sherlyn
06-22-2005, 08:17 PM
HMMMM lol Tristen ..... uh should I show her ..... but you know what I mean ..I think ... gulp!!!

Sherlyn
06-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Oh ya ,,,lol ... There is something I really do hate ...this is my second day bein grrrly and ...grrrrrrrrrrr my beard is pokin thru ....... now THAT SUCKS>>>>> shower shave reapply ..grrrrrr hisssssssss at that part of being me

Khriss
06-22-2005, 08:47 PM
yeah, I'd agree wth beard though mines blonde and eazy to conceal,, I should be more greatfull, bein here and All!! (bestest Girls EVER!) sorry 4. bitchin' xxx"K"- counting blessings Now-hmmm

wilma
06-22-2005, 10:29 PM
That I haven't been able to show Pink, wilma in person. The time is growing near though. LOL Wilma

Sindy
06-22-2005, 10:47 PM
The fact that it's not accepted by alot of people.

The lonlieness

The nerves I get when shopping

The fact that I can't get my gut small enough to wear a bellyshirt!

kysmet
06-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Taking it all off at the end of the night and not knowing when the next time will be.

As for the nails, there is a solution. OPI makes a product called Nail Envy. I used this stuff for a year and had nails that women were envious of (Get it? :D ). Anyway, about $15-$20 a bottle and it will last about a year. Simply apply one to two coats every couple of days and in time they will be longer, tougher, and prettier. I used to slam my hands down on tabletops nails first to show people how strong this stuff was and how well it worked. Course I didn't do that for the first several months. hehe

Ericka Jean

cdcheryl
06-24-2005, 08:54 AM
I hate leaving the house and going to work and thinking is this the day she finds my stash I cant help but think that whereever I hide it it is not good enough and if she just opens her eyes she will find it and the fact that my clothes are always wrinkles because I keep them stuffed in a shopping bag

BonnieJG
06-24-2005, 09:15 AM
having to get undressed , being stuck in the house
needing to wear more undergarments than overgarments too get that perfect shape

Maddie Knight
06-24-2005, 04:23 PM
Getting dressed in fem in front of my fiance.
Although she loves my cd'ing I hate changing from him to her in front of Lisa.
I think its because i'm nither male or female, I'm somewere in the middle and I feel vounrable.

suzym4u
06-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Lack of time

Lack of money (for two complete wardrobes)

Lack of understanding (by others)

Lack of a GG friend

Lack of privacy

...that's about it for now.

Kimberly
06-24-2005, 04:49 PM
not being able to express who I am freely without prejudice.

This is much a problem in me as it is for others who wouldn't accept me, I know that. But I can't.

Tristen Cox
06-24-2005, 05:35 PM
Lack of time

Lack of money (for two complete wardrobes)

Lack of understanding (by others)

Lack of a GG friend

Lack of privacy

...that's about it for now.
Huh? Don't hold back! Let it out, with feeeeel ;) :p

TV_Allie
06-24-2005, 06:04 PM
I agree with most of you, about most of your gripes, What about those damned razor bumps, there has got to be a way to avoid that...

jo_ann
06-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Getting dressed in fem in front of my fiance

totally!! it's just so awkward, and I don't think any wives will ever understand how we feel about this. I mean we're not talking about just putting on some clothes, we really transform in a way.