PDA

View Full Version : Boy's Weekend

Madilyn
07-18-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi Girls,

Whew, what a whirlwind weekend...I just got back from the lake and had driven round trip from St. Louis to Chicago and back to see Madonna on Thursday and Friday, so I'm whooped :p

This annual ritual called "Boy's Weekend" at Mark Twain Lake (in Northeastern Missouri) brings together long time (and brand new) male friends for some camping, boating, skiing, drinking, eating, and other assorted embibing. I think this is around our 12th year. It's always been a lot of fun and allows me to get away from the city and the wife and become one with nature... Over the years I've missed a couple and there have been a couple years where it didn't happen at all, but we usually do the "guy thing" at least once a year.

This year was small, only 6 of us (we've had as many as 15 before), so it was manageable and concise. One power boat and a nice Polaris WaveRunner helped entertain us on the water, and this year we ate out instead of doing the whole communal cookout thing at camp. It was much easier just eating out at the local greasy-spoon called "The Junction" Restaurant, instead of slaving over an open-pit wood fire...that very well could become the new tradition. ;)

I'm sharing this story, because I'm not sure what was going on, but I found myself thinking about being away and dressing, rather than living "in the moment" and enjoying the surroundings. This has never happened. I was glad to see that being around 5 other scantily clad males has not raised my desire for an intimate encounter...I'll continue to stick to the soft pretty feminine look and feel of a woman anyday.

I was actually pround of these guys, because they are secure in themselves enough to lather one anothers backs with sunscreen lotion... Mostly sports, cars, and girl talk...with a little business banter thrown in for good measure. I just couldn't help but think how nice it would be to be tanning with a bikini on and completely shaven, but I would quickly be brought back to reality when the Nerf Football would splash water onto me and interrupt my daydream.

It's funny to sit back and listen to them all talk. Everyone has a different direction in life. I was wishing I could tell them all what I really enjoy. They are all men's men, so I just had to be "one-of-the-boys" this weekend. I don't think Madilyn would be welcome at the campsite.

I'm just curious how some of you would feel or react in a similar situation? Do you submit yourself to boy-only events still or have you given up those completely? I've gone to boy's weekend before and not thought about dressing, but this weekend it completely consumed my thoughts...even when the discussion turned to "look at that blue bikini" or "wow, what a rack" I still was thinking "That bikini top would look good on me"...what gives?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have a weekend out coming up in 3 weeks...

It was nice to be out with the boys, but it's GREAT to be back with the ladies...I missed ya girls, thanks for everything you all so. Have a great week!

Kisses,

Madilyn :cool:

Alex
07-18-2004, 09:11 PM
Presonally, I love "guy's" things too. I like unwind with some friend having a pint at the bar. It's great watching the game and yelling at the ref (even though i'd pretty sure he can't hear me).

Sometimes girly thought will come into to mind, but it isn't very promintent at all times.

For the most part, the two sides of me are very separate.

Wen4cd
07-19-2004, 01:30 AM
Maybe since you're being Maddy online now, you're just thinking about it more in general?

Unless you've been online doing this for years, in which case my suggestion is completely pointless...

But you do now have me looking forward to camping this month. Probably this week if the weather clears up!

Wen

Tristen Cox
07-19-2004, 02:55 AM
Sounds like you had a good time. :D Welcome back.
I always wonder when on little trips with the guys, what if they knew? Oh well what the don't know won't hurt 'em. LoL. Have a great week.(ugghh! Monday)

Love
TC

chloe
07-19-2004, 03:24 AM
I've just got back from a two day drinking binge on the town with the boys. I have to say there was a few of my female friends there too. When I'm talking to them about manly things Chloe is automaticly pushed aside( copleatly forgoten) but if i catch a girl wearing somthing I like, things change quite rapidly. I caught a girl the other night wearing a beautiful short denim skirt( bare legs) strappy sandels and a little white vest top. I couldnt help but staring dreamily at her, wearing the outfit in my mind. Thinking how I'm going to have to get a denim skirt." Anyone see the Gand Prix"....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....im thrust out of it and back to being a man.
I'm Chloe for the time being though....I do think being online as Chloe is making it all so much more promanant though........bye for now........... love .chloe

kristi cd
07-19-2004, 05:55 PM
Presonally, I love "guy's" things too. I like unwind with some friend having a pint at the bar. It's great watching the game and yelling at the ref (even though i'd pretty sure he can't hear me).

Sometimes girly thought will come into to mind, but it isn't very promintent at all times.

For the most part, the two sides of me are very separate.

Same for me. Probably 98% of the time I'm all guy, into what most guys are: sports, cars, girls :D, but the rest of the time I enjoy my fem side just as much. :) Very much like seperate people IMO. :rolleyes:

Madilyn
07-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Maybe since you're being Maddy online now, you're just thinking about it more in general?

Unless you've been online doing this for years, in which case my suggestion is completely pointless...

But you do now have me looking forward to camping this month. Probably this week if the weather clears up!

Wen

You are right, I am thinking about it more right now because I have a big weekend coming up in a few weeks, so that's really the most logical reason. I'm extremely excited and it does consume my thoughts when not at work. I rarely think about dressing at work...except my Internet shopping comes to my office, so I do get "reminded" when something arrives (I got a pair of butt and side-padded panties today, giggle ;) )

I've been Madilyn on-line for awhile now, so I'm not stressing over it, I've just come to the realization that it has taken more of a prominent role in my day-to-day activities and life more than ever...but that certainly isn't a bad thing...

As a matter of fact, I should have new dresses arriving any day, so the word stress isn't in my vocabulary right now, lol... :D

Be pretty sweeties,

M :cool:

Wen4cd
07-21-2004, 08:26 PM
After reading this, I was filled with the sudden urge to go camping.

So I went camping with my family and had a great time, thanks!

Wen

Madilyn
07-21-2004, 10:42 PM
After reading this, I was filled with the sudden urge to go camping.

So I went camping with my family and had a great time, thanks!

Wen

Hi Wen,

I'm glad I was able to inspire you to do something enjoyable. It's incredible to be out under the stars by a campfire. Very peaceful and healing...

Let's go set-up the tent ;)

Kisses,

Maddy :)

Wen4cd
07-21-2004, 10:54 PM
It was sweet, a little ten-foot jonboat and a long river, and you can camp anywhere you want. We found a little island and set up camp right next to the river, and this morning we took off again went downriver another 8 miles or so to where our truck was waiting.

We actually swam alongside the boat more than rode in it :)