PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Miss?

Persephone
03-10-2009, 07:18 PM
When you are en femme, is there anything you miss about not being a guy?

I have some sinus problems, along with some allergies, and the occassional cold and I think the thing I miss the most is being able to blow my nose! Not something you can do with makeup and lipstick on, you have to learn to sniffle or just gently blot with the corner of a tissue.

How about you? Anything you miss when en femme?

kellycan27
03-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Nope.. can't think of a single thing! :heehee:

ChibiKaiju
03-10-2009, 07:27 PM
my comfort level lol, but that probably doesn't count

Deborah Jane
03-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Being able to scratch my bits i got tucked :heehee:

Shannon
03-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Funny -- I was just thinking about this a couple days ago.

When I'm out en femme, I missing being able to reach into the back pocket of pants and pull out my wallet, and my car keys in my front right pocket. When en femme, my wallet and car keys are in my purse, and I feel strangely detached from these "essentials".

Roberta Lynn
03-10-2009, 07:36 PM
I miss not getting in and out of the restroom in under a minute :)

jessicacd43
03-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Not a thing!!!
Jessica

Rachel Morley
03-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Yes, I agree, wearing makeup stops you rubbing your eyes, blowing your nose hard etc but do I miss anything because I'm not in boy mode? ..... I tried hard to think of something before I posted this but I just couldn't think of a single thing! :straightface:

Jenniferpl
03-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Nothing That I can think of.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-11-2009, 07:06 AM
NO, absolutely not - but I do have the same problems with sinus and allergies

and I agre, blowing your nose with make-up and lipstick on is now good, but

it does give me an excuse to go touch it back up

JoAnne Wheeler

Sara Jessica
03-11-2009, 07:13 AM
Women don't blow their nose???

I miss not getting in and out of the restroom in under a minute :)

OK, I can relate to this one!!!

Lisa Golightly
03-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Yes, I agree, wearing makeup stops you rubbing your eyes...

Does it? Ooooops another panda moment!!! :doh:

JoannaCaroline
03-12-2009, 05:04 AM
I'm very active and a lot of those are much more difficult. I keep my nails 1-2 inches long. I love them but they make a lot of sports and hobbies much more difficult. I won't even discuss the sinus and allergy issues with this one. My wife manages much better than I do. She can snow ski with 3 inch nails. When I try that I have to cut my nails down to fit in my gloves. We bought her gloves that can fit her nails.

The biggest annoyance though is how much longer it takes to change from one activity to another. You can't just work out, shower throw on a tshirt and run out the door to dinner.

erickka
03-12-2009, 06:31 AM
Not being able to just jump into the old 4 x 4! Gotta be ladylike when in a skirt and heels, or risk breaking my arse slipping off of the nerf bar!

Jennifer Marie P.
03-12-2009, 07:49 AM
I don't miss a thing.

Sarah...
03-12-2009, 11:13 AM
I don't miss anything.

I suggest you just blow your nose if you need to.

Sarah...

susan fuller
03-12-2009, 11:32 AM
When dressed enfemme I do not miss anything about my male side. I only want to stay dressed 24/7. Love being a woman.

Karren H
03-12-2009, 11:33 AM
When enfemme I don't miss anything drab and when drab I don't miss anything enfemme... I enjoy myself no matter what clothes I'm wearin!! :)

Niya W
03-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Depression nope, isolation nope.

Now my bank account might have a different answer

Carole Cross
03-12-2009, 12:19 PM
I don't miss anything, but there are some things that I wish weren't there. I suppose i will have to put up wuth them for a while though.

Persephone
03-12-2009, 01:05 PM
When enfemme I don't miss anything drab and when drab I don't miss anything enfemme... I enjoy myself no matter what clothes I'm wearin!! :)

Good heavens, Karren, what did you do to your eye???
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?u=12299&dateline=1236751866

Lisa Golightly
03-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Actually... a bit skewed... but the one boy trait I do miss is not worrying about how many calories are in what I eat... lol... awwwwww :)

sometimes_miss
03-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Alright, so I don't go out dressed up. Still, when at home, I tend to act just a wee bit different. I miss: 1. pockets. I carry stuff with me, pen, inhaler, pocketknife as a guy. I also miss being able to PUT something temporarily in a pocket. And no, sticking it in my bra isn't a valid substitute. Stuff tends to move around in there, and I wind up feeling like I have a breast tumor.
2. I miss being able to run out to the car for something on impulse. I'm usually dressed up completely, often with knee high, high heel boots. As I'm not 'out', I don't feel free to wander around in public dressed as a 20 something woman in a short dress/skirt. I don't feel free to take the garbage out either. My laundry area is common with my landlord, so I have to be very careful while doing my laundry wearing a maid's uniform. I'm quite sure my landlords aren't 'CD friendly'.
3. I miss being able to eat my soup without my hair falling into the bowl. Yes, I forget to change my posture to adapt to the flowing hair.
4. I tend to do my hobbies while sitting over a table, working with small tools, soldering iron, magnifying specs, and lots of little pieces (n scale modeler). All too often, my hair will sweep some parts off the table onto the floor. Yes, I can pin my hair back or put barrettes on but I just forget, I love the long beautiful hair flowing down over my shoulders.

pamela_a
03-12-2009, 03:57 PM
There is nothing I miss about it. I was never really good at being a "guy" anyway. Besides, anything a guy can do a girl can do too.

-Paula-

StaceyJane
03-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Since I don't have a purse yet I guess I miss pockets. a back pocket on my skirt would look funny but it would be convient.
Other than that I love being a girl too much!!!! :)

trisha59
03-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Standing up in a certain room

ArleneRaquel
03-16-2009, 02:30 AM
NOT a thing ! :D :hugs: :love:

Melora
03-16-2009, 02:37 AM
WOW!!
REAL Women Actually Blow their noses and even wipe their #$%%#!!
They are actually Human after All!! GO-Figgure!

Angie G
03-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Nothing When I'm in girl mode I miss nothing about manhood. I totally love being a girl and get into it 100%. If I didn't have my wife and a job I feel I could go full time. And never look back.:hugs:
Angie

NatashaCD
03-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Funny -- I was just thinking about this a couple days ago.

When I'm out en femme, I missing being able to reach into the back pocket of pants and pull out my wallet, and my car keys in my front right pocket. When en femme, my wallet and car keys are in my purse, and I feel strangely detached from these "essentials".

I agree with this 100%

Besides, anything a guy can do a girl can do too.

-Paula-

I agree with this 100%