PDA

View Full Version : This might be the stupidest idea I've ever thought of

amy canada
03-11-2009, 01:13 AM
I guess this is kinda like a fantasy that some of us might have. I was just about to take a shower when I thought of this one.

I know some male/female couples have crossdressed with each other, maybe just for fun, or perhaps for real, but what if they took it a step further? Like if we became a woman and our girlfriend/wife became a man, so essentially, we switched places?

The entire thought of this intrigues me, since I'd like to know what it feels like to be an actual woman, but I know I'd never go through with it, since I wouldn't actually want to be with a man. If I ever became a woman, I'd still want to make love to another woman, since I'm basically a male lesbian.

I'm sure this MTF paired with FTM thing has already happened somewhere at sometime, but I don't think I've seen any messages in regards to it here yet. It's usually just been one half of the relationship that's gone through with it.

Anyone else have thoughts like this before?

sandi_tee
03-11-2009, 01:37 AM
actually that is how i got started... lost a bet with gf

kellycan27
03-11-2009, 01:43 AM
ahhhhh..... no I can't say as I ever have. But hey... who knows? I am sure stranger things have happened.
How about this one...T-girl lands str8 as an arrow boyfriend?

JoannaCaroline
03-11-2009, 03:41 AM
Sandi T.......Yeah I bet you lost that bet! :devil: What was the bet? That wasn't how I started but I've lost a lot of bets in my time. On purpose. Losing bets "forced" me to go pick up a girlfriends sister at the airport dressed once. forced me to dress as a woman for halloween many times in my teens and 20's. On those times where I accidentally won the bet, it usually got me something almost as good as losing.

Now back to the original thread. I've never dated a true FTM, but the whole role reversal? Oh Yes, in many different ways, Ive tried it. If it interests you I highly recommend it.

I know a few FTM transexuals. I'm sure there are some that would be attracted to MTF TG's but I haven't met any yet.

noeleena
03-11-2009, 04:14 AM
hi... yes it has happened .. okay ..this would depend on you in regard as to how you are in side .....you talk like you are very much a male not a woman so as a fantisy sounds good for a bit of fun ... the thought is . is it a sexual thing . you know lots of ?? there . reality is . being andro . shows you both sides of life .at the same time ... mind wise that is . not all ways body wise in every thing .
You said if.. we became a woman or a male .....we dont just change . we are born this way ...for me i was ... & i all ways have been ... we are stuck with it if you like . oh we can have our body changed to be in line as to how we think ... for me more woman...
what does it feel like to be a woman.. theres one detail i can never answer . that is i dont have a womb . so you need to ask a natal woman this is a part of being what. a woman is .... other wise ... its neat ..... & all so hard .... i know i have not gone in to details as its easy.er to talk with women who have had babys ... & each woman will tell you ...different things ...just to much detail to go in to here . .
Ill say this i was asked this why dont you .... meaning me ...stay dressed as a male .. i told him because i am a woman ..... he did not get it or know what i was talking about ....why because he was born as a male .....mind you i would not expect him to understand any way.
You have said if you became a women ... you would not wont to be with a man ......oh i think & know that would be a lot different . if you were a female ...... being a woman you think as one ....
I like your ?? .s as they make us concider who we really are ... not a fantasy. there is more to it than you may think .....any way worth thinking about .....

...noeleena...

JoAnne Wheeler
03-11-2009, 07:28 AM
I always thought being married to a Lesbian as the perfect situation - has

any one else ever thought that - of course, Lesbians might not want to be

married to a CDer

JoAnne Wheeler

Kate Simmons
03-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Don't know about switching but I do get kind of a rush whenever I do the M T F T M CD bit as "Eric".:)

Lorileah
03-11-2009, 11:17 AM
I don't even know if the book is in print anymore, but many years ago Jack Chalker wrote a Sci-fi quadaolgy (4 books) about a solar system which had 4 planets. Each had a different quirk and the planet "Lilith" had the ability to allow people to switch bodies with each other by agreeing and the sleeping next to each other. When you awakened the next morning you were in the other person's body. Long way to get around to saying, wouldn't that be fun for couples? You could decide each night which body you wanted the next day. Sex would be so much more interesting as each person could actually experience what he other had been feeling (we would HAVE to be better lovers :)).

Lisa Golightly
03-11-2009, 11:25 AM
The entire thought of this intrigues me, since I'd like to know what it feels like to be an actual woman, but I know I'd never go through with it, since I wouldn't actually want to be with a man. If I ever became a woman, I'd still want to make love to another woman, since I'm basically a male lesbian.

You do know of course that hormones can alter your perceptions... Look at me pre-hormones only interested in girls... One year into hormones only interested in boys... :daydreaming:

Male lesbian? That's just an oxymoron isn't it?

tricia_uktv
03-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Nit sure its that stupid an idea Amy. Look up pegging. Not the whole hog, fair enough, but getting there

Beth-Lock
03-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Yes, it happens. I can think of two cases, one modern one of of the couple, each, transitioning and a really old case mentioned in a book, I think by Havelock Ellis. Personally, I find the idea interesting, but it is one of those places I might like to visit but would not want to live there.

Sally24
03-11-2009, 07:53 PM
I've actually heard of a number of cases in real life. I also know a couple that belongs to a local group that match that situation. I'm actually shocked it doesn't happen more often. Who better to understand what you're going thru than someone who is also going thru a similar transition?

amy canada
03-11-2009, 11:42 PM
You do know of course that hormones can alter your perceptions... Look at me pre-hormones only interested in girls... One year into hormones only interested in boys... :daydreaming:

Male lesbian? That's just an oxymoron isn't it?

Well, a lesbian is a woman who is attracted to other women, so a male lesbian could be us CDers who are attracted to women, and that describes me, even though I CD less than 1% of the time.

As for those hormones, maybe you're right, Lisa. Maybe I'd be more interested in boys if I were on hormones, but maybe I won't be. I'm intrigued as to what it would feel like to be on the receiving end of a penis, but I'm sure if I ever became a woman even for a day, I'd probably just figure out what that feeling is with a dildo, strap-on or otherwise.

Lisa Golightly
03-12-2009, 02:14 AM
Well, a lesbian is a woman who is attracted to other women, so a male lesbian could be us CDers who are attracted to women...

Ah... Straight but with more dress sense I think I'd describe that :)