PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with the person as oppsed to CDing

Sheila
03-11-2009, 05:20 AM
Not something that has ever happened with my wife, after all I am a CD so this is what I do. For my wife to tell me that she cannot deal with me in a dress is really stating she cannot deal with me as a person, in which case I would just leave her alone. I guess this comes done to whether you see crossdressing as a special hobby which needs permission or you see it as an intrinsic part of someone's personality.

I mean has any man ever told his SO "I cannot deal with you in jeans tonight, please change into a dress so I can relate to you as my wife/gf?" Just seems loopy to me.

rather than clog the CDR's only thread up I started I took this quote to explain where some of us GG's come from

Satrana, many GG's actually had no damned idea their partner did this and for many of them not for several years after entering into the relationship (some as many as over 20 years) ....... trust me it can take some getting used to .............. now what some of us can't (for me it used to be can't get ..... I do now) .... was when you have a supportive partner, and time is limited by kids, jobs, other obligations etc, you choose not to dress, so where sometimes you choose to dress, some nights we choose to have our partner in gender specific clothing .... no right or wrong just personal choices & trust me yes men do ask their partners to dress outta Jeans/slacks into skirts ... my Ex did frequently, sometimes I complied sometimes I didn't ....... it works both ways hun.

For my wife to tell me that she cannot deal with me in a dress is really stating she cannot deal with me as a person, in which case I would just leave her alone.

Sweetie it is not about not wanting to deal with our partneres as a person, sometimes we just wish/need to have the gender specific person in their gender specific clothes we fell in love with

JoAnne Wheeler
03-11-2009, 06:51 AM
Had the same issue last night - came home and dressed in front of my spouse

for 4-5 hours - she said it was okay - after the session, she then tells me

that she married a man, not a woman

She wants me to be a man and manly like I was back when we were in

College - I told her that I was crossdressing then and slept in a nightgown

every night that I was in college (after my first year of being forced to live

in a male dorm - once that was over, I goy my own place)

She says that my dressing now affects her Gender - one moment she is

tolerant and helpful ( last night while dressed, she told me how I should walk

(I was trying to walk in 4 1/2 " heels (beautiful purple pumps) and she

complimented me on my outfit and the slip I was wearing) - and then when

get in bed to go to sleep, she tells me that she wants me to be more manly

because my dressing affects her and mine Gender.

What do you make of this ? Tell me Sheila .

JoAnne Wheeler

Sheila
03-11-2009, 07:03 AM
JoAnne it seems to me that your wife is willing to walk this raod with you .. she is however asking in return that you reciprocate by walking along her road as well, and yes many GG's have the feeling that dressing does affect how you perform in your genetically assigned gender ............ (maybe not what you want to hear, but you did ask)... hear her words JoAnne, before it is too late ............. why do you find it so difficult to give her what she asks?