PDA

View Full Version : Dreams??!!

donnadawn
03-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Last night I had a dream of a sexual nature. I will not go into any details but will only say that it involved me as a male and not as a female. Afterwards I realized that all my dreams are as a male. I often fantasize about being a female and often thought that if I were to come back in a second life that I would want to be a female ( if given a choice ) but none of my dreams are as a female. How about the rest of you? Do your dreams depict you as a female? All the time? Maybe half male half female if that's possible? Oh by the way, many of my dreams are as a male that is crossdressed!!!!!

PanteeQueen
03-11-2009, 10:34 AM
I'v had both male and crossdressed dreams.

jamie_s
03-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I've only had a couple of dreams where I seem to be "female", and that said I don't know if I was simply crossdressed or a genetic female, though as much as I recall of them I found that I looked extremely passable if not more. Sadly my memories of them are very fragmented and they never usually amounted to much more than me being alone in them, looking in a mirror or something along those lines. I always wondered why I don't have more dreams about being fem but it just never seems to happen.

Samantha Kelsey
03-11-2009, 11:22 AM
I tend to dream in both male and female although more so as male.

izzfan
03-11-2009, 12:19 PM
In 99% of my dreams, I am male. Strangely enough, the only time when I crossdress in my dreams is when I haven't been "en femme" or haven't been able to crossdress for a while - it's kind of like my subconscious is reminding me to dress. Luckily, at the moment, I can crossdress quite often so I don't really dream about it.

Strangely enough though, it was a dream about crossdressing (about 5 years ago, when I was about 15-16) that actually inspired me to work up the courage to buy some clothes of my own.

Kate Simmons
03-11-2009, 01:07 PM
I morph back and forth as necessary in my dreams, so I guess in my case at least, dreams follow real life. Lately I've been having dreams about people who are particularly intolerant about diversity. The results are sometimes ugly even though I usually triumph in the end. I do believe more is at work here than just merely dreams though.

carolinoakland
03-11-2009, 02:10 PM
I never had a gender in my dreams. I was always me. Carol

ChanDelle
03-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Great question. About 90% male, 10% cross dressed to some degree but never 100%. Unfortunately never female.:sad: If that were the case I'd sleep all the time...

ChanDelle

Deborah Jane
03-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Every dream i remember i'm male, although i had a dream about a year ago where i was male and "Debs" was with me while we were shopping.
That was weird!!! :eek:

Cassia-Marie
03-11-2009, 04:28 PM
I've had several dreams throughout the years where I was 100% female. I didn't look anything like myself but I knew it was me. The really odd thing, though, is that whenever anything sexual occurred in the dreams, I wouldn't know what to do and I'd wake up really confused. Most of the time I'm male in my dreams but ever since the Pink Fog resurfaced around me this past Fall after a 10-year absence, I've been having regular dreams (2 - 3 times per week) where I'm a crossdresser. The night before last I practiced walking in my new heels, pacing back and forth in the bathroom in front of the mirror. Hopefully it'll help once I actually get to go out in them! :heehee:

BLUE ORCHID
03-11-2009, 06:51 PM
I dream about what top will go with what skirt then I need to figure
which heels will go with the outfit then what wig and accessorys
go together it's no wonder I am tired when I get up.

StaceyJane
03-12-2009, 08:36 AM
In my dreams sometimes I'm male, sometimes female and sometimes I'm crossdressing.

Shannon
03-12-2009, 09:12 AM
I have had dreams about me crossdressing, but I don't recall dreaming where I am a female.

I did have a co-worker tell me that she had a dream one time where she was confused because I was in her dream, but I was a woman. Of course, I wanted to know all the details, but she said she was fuzzy on the details, but she did know it was me and I was a woman.

amyj
03-12-2009, 10:19 AM
In 99% of my dreams, I am male. Strangely enough, the only time when I crossdress in my dreams is when I haven't been "en femme" or haven't been able to crossdress for a while - it's kind of like my subconscious is reminding me to dress. Luckily, at the moment, I can crossdress quite often so I don't really dream about it.

Strangely enough though, it was a dream about crossdressing (about 5 years ago, when I was about 15-16) that actually inspired me to work up the courage to buy some clothes of my own.

I am the exact same way, except the 15-16 thing. That part happened way before then.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-12-2009, 11:02 AM
My dreams are all of me being a crossdresser and involved in different

scenarios.

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
03-12-2009, 12:20 PM
I rarely remember my dreams and the ones I remember I don't see myself as anyone other that just me.. So I don't have crossdressing dreams... Most likely because I'm living my dream! :):):)

wowoman
03-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Dream in which I am agirl are surely very rare.
I remeber a vivid dream... In this dream I was 100% female.
I even dreamt my grand mother dressing me up and doing my hair.
Though I never had that dream again, I remember it felt very real.

Carole Cross
03-12-2009, 12:36 PM
I drean as nale or female, probably more as a female. The only recent dreams of a sexual nature have been as a female, although I have had ones as male in the past, I guess its just me accepting myself subconsuosly as well as consuosly. :daydreaming:

Alice B
03-12-2009, 01:28 PM
I've had both, but mostly as a male
and often revisiting past escapades, which I'm sure is normal. The few female ones are as Alice and needless to say interesting. But, at my age dreams are about all that is left, so I'll take them however they come.:heehee:

sometimes_miss
03-12-2009, 03:26 PM
I've had dreams as male, CD male, and female, all involved with females. I've never had any type of male to male homosexual dreams, or me as a female involved with a male. I find the idea of having intimate contact with a male repugnant.

DonnaT
03-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Just this past weekend, for the first time, I dreamed I was no longer overweight, had B or C size breasts (might have been forms), long blond hair and was wearing a cheetah print empire waist dress.

BillieJoe
03-12-2009, 05:28 PM
I can't ever recall a dream that I had with me in it where I wasn't a girl or a woman. I have had dreams when I was 'just there' not presenting as either male or female.