PDA

View Full Version : Some Changes

JessicaGirl1234
07-18-2004, 11:29 PM
I get a lot of catalogs and magazines in the mail. Lately i have been admiring the female models in the clothing magazines and of course they're attractive but I have really been looking at their clothes. I just wonder what certain femclothes would feel like. I have a limited selection on what I can wear, so it just makes me wonder....and dream.

Wen4cd
07-19-2004, 12:28 AM
Well, thrift stores were always a good place to procure some more clothes, there's usually a couple in every town. You'll always find something there worth getting!

Wen

foxyblair
07-19-2004, 11:27 AM
I second that. Thrift shopps are a great place to start. Inexpensive, and you can usually find a try on room without to much hassel. The people at the counter really couldnt care less. I bought like 10 dresses once, for like fourty bucks, Usually end up keeping the good ones and giving back to impulse buys. In pasadena theres a thrift shop named ardvarks : wigs, retro dresses, big ball gowns, those cute satin gloves, a CDs dream. I guess thats the benifit of bieng in open california, not sure how many stores there are like that. I guess this veared off for the original thread.

I enjoy the feeling of tight, form fitting dresses. Any material. And of corse tight satiny slips.

Heres a thought, why havent they created a lip stick that swells up your lips while you wear it. Eliminating the need for colligen. I recently had an interaction that swelled and darkined my already pouty lips, and loved it. blair.

Jennifer_Ph
07-19-2004, 11:48 AM
Thrift stores are a wonderful place to start. You can go in there and spend less than $20 and walk out with an armload! Where there's a will there's a way, hun. We all dream from time to time about what she's wearing and how we'd love to be wearing that - it's normal. I can honestly say I've never looked at a guy in drab and said, "Gee he looks comfy." Because he's not. I swear it's a myth that men like plain, ugly, uncomfortable rough clothing.

Cher
07-19-2004, 06:53 PM
Miss Jessice...there is a thrift shop not too far from where I live and I have been in it a number of times...All kinds of stuff - some hot, some not...I have often held up a garment in front of me and viewed it in a mirror to see how it might look, and - surprise - nobody ever gave me a second look...(like I'd care anyway)...you ought to check one out...maybe pick a weekday, just after they open (few customers)...hope this helps - kisses