PDA

View Full Version : First Time Out

Deann Renee
03-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Well I Finally got up the nerve to go out. It was just a simple drive around the block but it felt so good. The wind blowing up my dress and the feel of the wind on my pantyhose.:)

celeste26
03-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Another one discovers the benefits of exiting from their cloister. Life does go on and doing all the "normal" things en femme just like in drab breaks down the barriers for all the rest of us. I hope this is the first of many times where you can begin to experience the world while en femme.

Keep it up Deanne Renee please make this the first of many rather than the exception.

Deann Renee
03-12-2009, 10:36 AM
thank you celeste it felt liberating.

diannecourtney
03-12-2009, 10:38 AM
You made me remember my first and only time out, a trip to the local drive-in.Totally in undies under a lovely white blouse and fantastic ladies pin-strip slacks with ladies 2" heels. Incidentally, with the exception of the blouse, my
wife seems to permit me to wear when doing the ladies choresa around the house. Oh by the way I was able to drive quite comfortably with the heels on the pedals.:):):):)

StaceyJane
03-12-2009, 10:46 AM
My first time out was a trip around the block. For me the trips just kept getting longer and longer until I didn't want to go back home.
Enjoy!!

JoAnne Wheeler
03-12-2009, 10:58 AM
It is a senually gratifying moment once you feel the wind blowing against your

legs while you are wearing a skirt or dress - it was a moment that I will never

forget.

JoAnne Wheeler

TxKimberly
03-12-2009, 12:17 PM
We all gotta start somewhere, and drives are where most of us did it! Welcome to the fresh air. :-)

audreyinalbany
03-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Today was only my second outing. Nothing too flashy: jeans, a knit top, and three inch boots. I took a drive to a town about thirty miles from here and stopped in at Payless. The clerk was so nice and helpful it gave me the courage to go next door to the Peebles. As I walked past the makeup counter, the woman from Estee Lauder offered to do my make up...probably because the make up job I had done looked so bad. I said sure and spent the next half hour being pampered and beautified. I was pretty exciting being out in the world. Nothing terrible happened...the sky didn't fall and everyone was polite and respectful. What fun!

kellycan27
03-12-2009, 02:30 PM
ou la la.... pretty nice feeling isn't it? Pretty soon they'll be no stopping you.They won't be able to keep you inside! Kudos to you and have fun.