PDA

View Full Version : Last Outing Until the Fall

Sally2
06-23-2005, 06:18 AM
Spent last night out to dinner with a group of friends (10) which included 2 wives and 1 GG. We live near New Hope PA which is a gay community and is very accomodating to CDs. Many restaurants in or around New Hope are TG friendly. We dined across from New Hope on the New Jersey side at a charming old Inn. The wait staff was very respectful and attentive to our needs. Hopefully we left the Inn and its staff with a positive outlook on our life style. Its helps to also be generous with the tip. Another incentive to have us back. Well that's it for the summer. :cry: Too hot here to be my alter ego. :eek: Tristan, how do you handle S. Florida +?

Tristen Cox
06-23-2005, 06:35 AM
Tristan, how do you handle S. Florida +?
Hmm..... with oven mittens. I'm from NY and never did thin my blood out. Why do you think I'm so skinny? :p Well sorry that was your last night out for a while. Maybe you'll get some time to do your thing sooner than you think. Never know it might happen ;) :hugs:

Sharon
06-23-2005, 09:25 AM
Thankfully, the temp in New Hope doesn't get too bad very often, seeing how it's on the river and all. I was there last week and it was beautiful.