PDA

View Full Version : wife painted my toes for the first time ever

clemsontv2002
03-12-2009, 06:42 PM
So my wife knows a little that I dress in private and she says that she would let me dress if I would clean up the house when ever she first found out. So she is so not wanting to clean the house so last night she said tomorrow you can wear my clothes and I will paint your nails if you will mop the floor and clean up some! I jumped all over that and now I am sitting with painted nails all dressed up! I hope this keeps up!

Hope
03-12-2009, 07:12 PM
If you are happy with that arrangement, and it works for you - then more power to you.

I however would be a little worried about the power play your wife is making here.

Dragster
03-12-2009, 08:30 PM
I'd jump at the opportunity too, it would be a door opener to getting my wife to appreciate that I'd still be her man, even if I'm wearing a dress. I'd prefer a saucy french maid outfit with hooker heels, rather than her clothes, but that could come later........softly-softly

Tony

erica12b
03-12-2009, 08:58 PM
just clean it right( not like a guy would) lol do a good job she may want to keep the new maid

Sherry-Stephanie
03-12-2009, 10:49 PM
So are we to assume the maid will be arriving???? :D

JoAnne Wheeler
03-13-2009, 09:06 AM
That sure seems like a good start - looks like your wife actually may get

involved and help you express your femininty

JoAnne Wheeler

shaun1
03-13-2009, 10:51 AM
i always know when my partner wants me to do the housework my maids outfit is laid out on the bed for me and all the cleaning products are set out.i love it and maybe your wife will progress to do the same but until then slowly does it

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE , THE PRETTY THINGS COST A FORTUNE

kimberly ann487
03-13-2009, 11:01 AM
I don't know about anyone else but this sounds like heaven to me. I love having my toenails done, but doing it myself is a chore. Just relaxing and having someone do it for me would be great.:daydreaming: Cleaning up is a small price to pay imho.
KIM

mklinden2010
03-13-2009, 11:05 AM
>>>If you are happy with that arrangement, and it works for you - then more power to you.

>>>I however would be a little worried about the power play your wife is making here.

I have to agree with Hope's posting, just quoted.

For my life to work, CDing is not tied to anything I "have" to do for someone else, or, with any notion that my SO "lets" me do anything.

Been there, did that - narrowly avoided disaster.

We do not, for example, bargain when she goes to see her family or friends. She just tells me what she intends and I can work that into my plans for the day, or, not. If I respond, "Oh, yeah? Well, if I LET you do that, take my truck and get it detailed."

Childish, and a recipe for more conflict.

Live a life of, "Yes, dear, I hear you. See you at dinner." and, "Oh, well good for you!" echoing around the house and everyone will always be happier.

Try a "non-arrangement" system and you'll avoid a lot of traps and pitfalls that probably no one intended in the first place.

(But, if they do... Look out.)

Good luck.

Lorileah
03-13-2009, 12:00 PM
>>>
For my life to work, CDing is not tied to anything I "have" to do for someone else, or, with any notion that my SO "lets" me do anything.

We do not, for example, bargain when she goes to see her family or friends. She just tells me what she intends and I can work that into my plans for the day, or, not. If I respond, "Oh, yeah? Well, if I LET you do that, take my truck and get it detailed."

Childish, and a recipe for more conflict.

That is great that your life is lived in that manner but as you will see it does not work like that for most of the people here. Often when one partner says "I am going to do this and you have no say in the matter" all hell breaks loose.

I was in a relationship similar to yours. When I did things like deciding to shave my legs or wear panties or wear nail polish, it was met with concern then she let it go. I was never told "Don't". But the majority of the people here meet with threats and anger, so when bargaining is an inroad to making a happy relationship, we exalt in our sister's gain. I don't really see this as giving up anything to gain something. I see this as a give and take (and I assume that if asked to help around the house Clemson would do that willingly even in drab).

There are many here who would jump at the chance (any excuse) to dress and I think what the OP did here is commendable. If it works for her, it works for me. I am more surprised she hasn't been chastised more for perpetuating sexual stereotypes.

Bravo Clemson. You go girl and I am happy that you and your wife have found some common ground

Starling
03-13-2009, 12:03 PM
...I however would be a little worried about the power play your wife is making here.

I think it's fine, if it's playful. If it turns into conflict, then it's time to find a new game. I often do housework and other chores dressed. Being active and moving around in those wonderful clothes is a lot more more fun for me than just lounging around, admiring myself.

LAL

kristinacd55
03-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Sounds like a good tradeoff! My wife wants ME to paint her toes. :)

Dragster
03-13-2009, 08:44 PM
I've been cutting and painting my wife's toenails for years, ever since a reduction of spine mobility prevented her from getting down there herself for more than a few seconds. She doesn't realise that I treat the painting as training for when I paint my own nails (fingers ar toes!). I've even put her tights and shoes on for the last few weeks, but I love helping her out like that. She even tried to instruct me on how to handle her tights, and didn't appreciate it when I said "Do you think I don't already know that?"

Tony

jennifer easton
03-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Isn't it so cool to have your toe nails done,Kat my GF does mine, I love it, but she does it because she likes to, theres no I'll do this if you do that.

MssHyde
03-13-2009, 11:48 PM
I think your wife found a new maid.

my wife paints mine while I watch TV, and doesn't ask anything of me.
however the clothes are a problem for her.

Samantha43
03-13-2009, 11:57 PM
Do you have a proper maid outfit when you do your housework?

Angie G
03-14-2009, 12:29 AM
I remember when me wife did mine for the firts time. Now I always do them.And I still clean the house.

linnea
03-14-2009, 12:32 AM
I agree. While I wish that my wife would make an offer that would open up the door to my dressing openly and freely, I would worry about negotiating the rights.

If you are happy with that arrangement, and it works for you - then more power to you.

I however would be a little worried about the power play your wife is making here.