PDA

View Full Version : I like my Male side and/or I like being a Guy

Sammy777
03-12-2009, 08:35 PM
"I like my Male side" or "I like being a Guy"

I have seen these statements used a lot in here and have even used them quite a few times myself.

I have though about this lately and tried to figure out just what that Male thing is and why so many of us like it so damn much.

But lets just for a moment leave the having sex part out of it.
Yes we all know it is great, so lets move on, shall we?

And no this is "not another [-]teen movie[/-] would you transition if you could question"
It is however more of just an observation of mine.

This quote/song comes to mind: "Anything you can do I can do better"

What if anything is out there anymore then can't be and isn't already done by women and could just as easily be done by us while dressed? Well Not much.

Working on my car maybe? Nope.
OK not best done in a mini skirt and heels, lol. But still.
I personally know female mechanics who are just as good as me.
In fact one of them is one of the only 3 mechanics I trust with my cars.

Construction/Contracting/Home repair? Again Nope.
Pretty much the same applies here as car mechanics above.

Hunting/Fishing/Shooting/4 Wheeling/ect
Or just replace the above with your favorite "Manly" activity or sport.
Again, plenty of capable women already do all these things.
So again, why couldn't you while dressed?

I know!! It must be the clothes us guys get to wear... :lol2:

I can ramble on with examples .................... But I won't. :D

[In a perfect world where we could all wear what we wanted where ever we wanted when ever we wanted and be as much or as little of the women we would like to be either full or part time]
There are technically really only two things we as guys can do that we could not do while dressed that can define us as men.

1 is biological, 1 is social.

Biologically : We can "go" standing up.
But for $19.95 plus shipping and handling women can too. :D

Socially : We get to be slobs. Yes its true and you know it. :doh:

While most of us don't like our body/face hair nothing in the rule books says we have to even remotely maintain it. I see plenty of employed / dating guys with unibrows and/or beards. We can take dressing down to new extremes, or new lows depending on how you look at it. Almost nothing about us "has to be" kept up to be accepted in public.

So is that it?
Is there something more then being able to be a slob in public?

Sooooooooo, Finally my question to you:

What exactly is it that you like so much about being a guy that you feel [in a perfect world as above] you could not just as easily do while embracing your female side.

erica12b
03-12-2009, 08:40 PM
when im dressed im proper and idel hands are not allowed as a guy i am lazy , plan and simple (mostly) lol good question i will half to thinkabout it more too

Jonianne
03-12-2009, 09:12 PM
[B].......What exactly is it that you like so much about being a guy that you feel [in a perfect world as above] you could not just as easily do while embracing your female side.

It's not anything that I "like so much about being a guy", it's that in everyday life my default / comfortable status is a guy.

For me, I'm just being real with myself. On occassion I enjoy dressing in women's cloths, so I guess I am a simply a male crossdresser.

Karren H
03-12-2009, 09:25 PM
I like being me... No matter how I'm dressed!! :)

Sammy777
03-12-2009, 09:54 PM
I like being me... No matter how I'm dressed!! :)

Karren didn't you get the memo?
Or did you spill flavored coffee all over it? :lol:
You are 99.998% of the time the exception to the rule, in the best way possible. :thumbsup:

docrobbysherry
03-12-2009, 11:04 PM
[B]

1 is biological, 1 is social.

Biologically : We can "go" standing up.
But for $19.95 plus shipping and handling women can too. :D

Socially : We get to be slobs. Yes its true and you know it. :doh:

Sam, u fooled me! I thot when u said, " social", u meant, "social"! As in, "social" intercourse with, "the guys". It takes a few minutes of "guy" talk, and I'm ready for a nap!:sad:

So, I guess I make a lousy "guy"! I flunked the, "social" part. I just like doing my own thing.
OR, have meaningful conversations that don't involve; sports, cars, or who you bonked last nite! For more than 15 minutes, anyway!:brolleyes:

JoAnne Wheeler
03-13-2009, 09:08 AM
We have the best of both worlds - so why would we want to be anything else

JoAnne Wheeler

Melinda G
03-13-2009, 09:44 AM
I would never transition. I enjoy the best of both worlds.

Angie G
03-13-2009, 10:11 AM
Leaving the sex part out there is really nothing I really like about being a guy. I hate having to dress drab everyday to go to work. nd giving it up on the weekends for my wife. If I could I'd be Angie 24/7.:hugs:
Angie

alexmusic
03-13-2009, 10:21 AM
What I enjoy about being a guy as of lately is just the social acceptance I receive because of being born male, it makes my day to day interaction with other people easier but that is about it.

I am still very self conscious when I am out and about en fem but little by little I am becoming more comfortable with it and enjoying who I really am.

Ralph
03-13-2009, 08:45 PM
What exactly is it that you like so much about being a guy that you feel [in a perfect world as above] you could not just as easily do while embracing your female side.

I suppose technically, there is nothing in my personality or my actions that could not also be done while "embracing my female side" - including having sex with my wife. What do other people mean by wanting to act and feel and be feminine, that they could not just as easily do while embracing their male side?

When I talk about preferring my male personality, I mean traits that are more predominantly seen in men that are considered "unladylike". Just for a random sampling, here are some examples of things I like to do that are stereotypically "guy" behavior:
- I like to pick my nose unashamedly (at least while I'm alone)
- I like to scratch the family jewels when they itch
- I don't walk so much as waddle
- I sit with my knees spread out, tilt back on the rear legs of a chair
- I don't give a rat's artichoke about my appearance; specifically I rarely shave, rarely clean or trim my nails, rarely brush or comb my hair except to get the Einstein frizz down when I first get out of bed, etc. etc. etc.
- I like to engage in pointless, overcompetitive rough play with my son (surprise! my daughter doesn't care for that)
- I like my deep bass voice
- I like idiotic comedies with exaggerated amounts of violence and destruction
- I couldn't tell chartreuse from lilac and have no interest in learning the difference
- I never, ever, ever remember faces or what someone was wearing

BUT...
- I have no interest at all in sports, auto mechanics, hunting, or fishing
- I like sweet romantic comedies
- I'm not ashamed to cry during tender moments (in real life or movies)
- I like show tunes!
- I like bubble baths, hate showers
- And of course the reason I'm here... I like soft, satiny nightgowns and dresses and nylon panties
- I like to hug (and be hugged) by male and female friends

The thing is, I really don't think of them (unless the subject comes up and I spend an hour of introspection like this) as "guy" or "girl" traits; I think of them as "ralph" traits.

But I also realize that the preponderance of guy traits makes it unlikely, even undesirable, for me to try to pass as female, and the generous helping of girl traits makes it hard for me to really fit in with my male friends. I could just see it: "Ralph, how about them Raiders? Ralph? Yo, Ralph! Oh, lookin' at the girls, are you? Heh-heh-heh, I bet I know what you'd like to do to HER!" RALPH: "Yeah, I wonder where she got that skirt?"

ralph

StephanieT
03-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Ok, I can't resist.

1. Dressing as a female requires some overhead that I don't have to do as a male.
Shave
Put on make-up
Wear a bra and forms

2. When I am in Guy mode.

I put on a sweatshirt and jeans and go to my shop
No need to shower or shave, I am getting dirty anyway
I can be a slob and pee in the grass. ( I live in the country and have 2.5 acres,lots of trees and nobody sees me.)
I can come in at the end of the day, shower and shave and my wife is happy to see me.

I recently went on vacation and came to the following conclusions
1. I like to scuba dive. How can I dive with breast forms
2. We went to the spa for a massage. How can I get a spa massage with forms and a bra.

needless to say, there are somethings done better as a guy than dressed as a Cd

Edyta_C
03-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Well unfortunately I am half guy. I have lived too long with the advantages men have had in the world of business to go being held down by gender. I do enjoy some male things but also embrace my femme side. If I repress Edy, my male half gets depressed and grouchy. So while it might be nice to have been born a girl, I am not about to change the male half into a whole female. If I was young and in the time frame of today rather than the 50s & 60s maybe. Today while not perfect, is much more accepting of TGs and TSs than in my youth. Think Christine Jorgensen and her trials in her transition. So there is much that can be good about being half each. As several have said, some of the best of both worlds.

Edy

Samantha43
03-13-2009, 11:10 PM
A a guy, I'm pretty much "wash and wear". A quick shower in the morning along with a shave and I'm ready to go. As a woman, I take an hour to do my makeup, then worry all day if it still looks good. My hair has to be just right. I put all of my jewelry on. I have to be careful so I don't break a nail. I have to carry a purse around everywhere in case my makeup needs a little touchup. The heels become uncomfortable after a few hours. I have be careful so I don't get a run in my hose.

Now don't get me wrong. I love all that stuff, but not 100% of the time. After all, I am a crossdresser. But something about hanging out with the guys, drinking beer, watching sports and letting one rip whenever I need to has some appeal to me.

I guess I am fortunate enough to live both parts. I have an understanding how both sexes live their lives and I think that has made me a more well rounded and understanding person.

My personality doesn't change when I change clothes. I am still "me" no matter what I wear. I just have a little different perspective.

Tina B.
03-14-2009, 12:13 AM
It's easy, I like being a guy, just cause I am one! If I don't feel the need I can just not shave, I can show anger, I can be the decider, when things go wrong at home, I get to play hero, at times being the guy can just be fun!TinaAt other times, it's also fun being the heroine!

StephanieT
03-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Now don't get me wrong. I love all that stuff, but not 100% of the time. After all, I am a crossdresser. But something about hanging out with the guys, drinking beer, watching sports and letting one rip whenever I need to has some appeal to me.

I agree 100%:thumbsup:

JOJO44
03-14-2009, 01:39 AM
It seems that I may be a strange duck!

As a guy, I am probably a big lout; I watch TV, let my wife bring me supper etc. etc . .

But when Jo comes in for an afternoon or evening; she is cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, vacuuming etc.. She even does windows for crying out loud!

Sorry girls, but Jo is just a neat freak. My wife loves her help, and tells me that 'I' can pitch in and help out too.

Sorry, but it seems that it is Jo or nothing!

:love: and :hugs:
Jo

MssHyde
03-14-2009, 01:42 AM
I have said often, I don't care what anybody thinks of me.
the truth is I do care and I often care way to much.

when at work I want to be the best, I used to have the best things. (ex wife got that) " "she got the gold mine I got the
shaft"

when I'm with my peers, I'm competitive take charge type of person.

I won't even wear earrings around people I know, other then my wife.

The must daring thing I ever did in public was have my hair french braided at Fantastic Sams' and had another piercing in my ears.

I have had my hair permed and streaked in beauty shops, that didn't bother me. I knew guys I worked with wouldn't walk through the doors there.

I have gone out on Halloween dressed as a girl. (liked it a lot)

we go out of town I'm free to be who I'd like to be.

if I was truly free I'd be a woman. (at least it think about it)

I have put too much effort in protecting my image.

Lee Andrews
03-14-2009, 09:49 AM
I love being a guy everyday because it is easier. Being a cross dresser I know how much work goes into being a girl on the outside and can only guess the rest. My wife has said to me I am spoiled because I get to experience the nice things of being a girl and if I feel like looking rough no one cares. She on the other hand will always do at least some make-up to, in her words "look presentable" everyday.

Sarah...
03-14-2009, 11:32 AM
What exactly is it that you like so much about being a guy that you feel you could not just as easily do while embracing your female side.

Nothing. It's easier being a woman. Well, that's how it feels to me anyway :)

Sarah...

Alice Torn
03-14-2009, 11:46 AM
As an old bachelor, I like that it is far less work, getting dressed, but, much harder, to find dates, or answers to personals. As a lady, it is much harder to get all dressed up, but, guys are lined up, looking for a dance, odate, and a list of guys e-mailing presonal ad. Lonliness is the norm, as a single bloke. A literal flood of male interest, as a lady! By the way, i have known many tomboys, and females, who refuse to be called ladies, or women, and a few who have mustaches, and dress as sloppy as any male slob, sadly. Feminism changed everything!

Lisa Elaine
03-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Interesting question. I guess for me, it's the freedom to "be a guy" in my dealings with others. I'm more direct and confident, more relaxed, more able to focus on what I'm doing. I can have 30-second phone conversations that are mere exchanges of information. I can enjoy beer. :D

The best part is that I can do all of that and still come home, kick off my shoes, and enjoy my pretty toenails...

Phyliss
03-14-2009, 12:36 PM
Simply being "The Slob" is about the best I can think of when being a guy. Never have cared much for sports, either watching or playing. Sometimes just being able to sit and read the newspaper while in "that room" and not have to worry about who sees me do what I'm doing, legs spread wide and elbows resting on knees while holding the paper.

One other thing, I just thought of,.... being able to enjoy a nice big cigar. I know there's gonna be some nonsmoker who's about to bash me with her purse for saying that, but sometimes a big stogie is a pleasure.

Deborah Jane
03-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Being a guy comes naturally to me, thats why i like it......No effort needed :heehee:

Carin
03-14-2009, 04:38 PM
I can't tell the difference between the "two sides". It is just me. I get dressed every morning and do what needs to be done. What I am wearing does not correlate to what I am doing.

darla_g
03-14-2009, 05:41 PM
hold up here's my stop, I'm getting off the train here (I like the way things are now)

Kelsy
03-14-2009, 05:41 PM
For me being a guy is a role to played - being a women feels natural!

Kelsy

pamela_a
03-14-2009, 10:47 PM
I can't really think of anything I like about being a guy.

I agree with how Kelsey put it - being a woman feels natural.

-Paula-

Sophia de la luz
03-14-2009, 11:04 PM
It's easy to say women make great mechanics, plumbers, housebuilders, etc., but the truth is most of them are men. Men have wonderful neurological access to spacial relationships. I like being a man when I hang out with my son as his father. I like being a man when I'm probing the (this gets deep) ontological structures of my experience. I like being a man for that last one due to my strong left hemisphere functioning and detachment.
Right now, I like exploring the feminine, dressing in womens' clothes, but for me the journey itself is an expression of male virtues of courage and confidence.
Masculinity has many wonders for me and I would not trade them for big boobs and a hairless chest. Femininity seems deeply mysterious and worthy of exploration and expression. So, the journey of integration and wholeness continues.

JennyS.
03-15-2009, 12:00 AM
A a guy, I'm pretty much "wash and wear". A quick shower in the morning along with a shave and I'm ready to go. As a woman, I take an hour to do my makeup, then worry all day if it still looks good. My hair has to be just right. I put all of my jewelry on. I have to be careful so I don't break a nail. I have to carry a purse around everywhere in case my makeup needs a little touchup. The heels become uncomfortable after a few hours. I have be careful so I don't get a run in my hose.

I guess I am fortunate enough to live both parts. I have an understanding how both sexes live their lives and I think that has made me a more well rounded and understanding person.

My personality doesn't change when I change clothes. I am still "me" no matter what I wear. I just have a little different perspective.

Ditto. Well... I don't have a true understanding of women but I'm getting there.

Lisa X
03-15-2009, 09:58 AM
I am happy with my male self and my male life and do not want to give that up. I love being a father to my daughters and a husband to my wife. I enjoy my career as a male, and my male hobbies. However, I also enjoy my life as Lisa which I treat as a second life. Currently I do not get to live as Lisa as much as I like to due to family and work obligations, but I am working on changing that. Ultimately I would like to be able to enjoy the best of both lives and experience both lives as fully as possible.

Lisa

Girdlewoman
03-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Dear Karen,
I have read your posts for quite sometime and always find them refreshing. You are one of the most grounded individuals I have ever had the pleasure to experience. Thanks for just being who you are and sharing it with all of us. I have been helped by your insights more than once. Peace,Charlene

Sammy777
03-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Wow, some interesting posts on the subject.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who embraces their inner slob every now and again, lol

ArleneRaquel
03-15-2009, 10:26 PM
It is harder, more time consuming and more expensive being a womam. Makeup, clothes,ect make it that way, but I prefer being a lady, no matter what the time, cost, or inconvience. :) :hugs: :love:

ReineD
03-15-2009, 11:24 PM
So is that it?
Is there something more then being able to be a slob in public?

Sooooooooo, Finally my question to you:

With all due respect, :) unless you meant this as tongue in cheek, I find it intriguing that your definition of a male is someone who can be a slob in public. To me, this is the definition of a boor, whether the person behaving this way is male or female. And others have mentioned belching, scratching, or letting one rip. These are not behaviors exclusive to men. In private, everyone does these things, even women. And lots of women also enjoy downing a cold one while watching the game, or playing a good game of stud poker. :) I have sons. One of them always preferred to urinate while sitting down, even when he was small. I never thought twice about it and I do not think it makes him any less male.

It is not the activities that determine who a person is, but how he or she feels inside. I consider myself to be a female because I feel like one and this is how I am most comfortable, even when I am shoveling snow or mowing the lawn, or caulking the shower, while wearing old baggy jeans and no makeup. If I don't do these things, no one else will. A guy living by himself will cook, do laundry, and clean the bathroom and this does not make him any less male.

There were lots of different responses in this thread. I'm assuming the people who responded they feel natural being female are transsexuals and there is no debate about their gender, no matter what habits they have or how they behave. And I imagine the reverse is true for those responding they feel comfortable being male, even though they do CDress. No debate. No ambiguity.

I am curious though ... if this is something you struggle with or cannot define for yourself, would it not be easiest to give yourself permission to live femme if you feel better engaging in all your activities presenting as one?
:hugs:

Sammy777
03-24-2009, 11:31 AM
With all due respect, :) unless you meant this as tongue in cheek, I find it intriguing that your definition of a male is someone who can be a slob in public.

Hi Reine
Yes it was sort of tongue in cheek.
But there is a bit of truth in the statement. :D

It is not the activities that determine who a person is, but how he or she feels inside.

I could not agree more.
I do not think of the things I do as either manly or feminine.
They are just things I do or like to do and could care less which side of the male/female fence people want to place them on.
I don't feel any more manly working on a car, nor do I feel any more feminine ballroom dancing. They are just two things that I enjoy doing.

I am curious though ... if this is something you struggle with or cannot define for yourself, would it not be easiest to give yourself permission to live femme if you feel better engaging in all your activities presenting as one? :hugs:

While I don't struggle with defining what it is to be me, you do pose a very interesting thought not just for me but many others on here as well.

trisha59
03-24-2009, 11:44 AM
belching, scratching, or letting one rip. These are not behaviors exclusive to men. In private, everyone does these things, even women.
:eek:

Sorry I could not resist. And now back to the question. A while back we had a squirrel get into our rain barrel didn't notice it for several weeks. My wife said that taking care of that sort of thing was a mans job. I didn't want to do it. It really smelled and the animal was quite disgusting looking, but I took care of it. I know that she could have taken care of it if the situation was different but that one reason I enjoy being a guy taking care of the nasty stuff. Make any sense?

ReineD
03-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Make any sense?

Yup. lol. I was at my SOs house and I didn't have my reading glasses on. I saw what looked like a huge dead bug next to the bed. I cannot explain why I felt the need to get him to remove it. I could have just as easily gotten a tissue myself. :eek:

But, there's something about feeling a bug crunch between my fingers that gives me the creeps. :p

I must admit, when I was younger my father took responsibility for all the more physically demanding jobs, and the chores that would require getting soiled more than the ordinary. He never even thought twice about it (just like I never thought twice about changing my children's poopy diapers). He was stronger than the rest of us, and he really didn't seem to mind getting his fingernails or his clothes dirty. Conditioning? I wonder if GGs condition themselves to enjoy being pampered and protected by allowing the men in their lives to do these things.

I remember when we were little, my brother did not mind at all picking up worms or frogs. :ick: And even when I am wearing an old Tshirt & blue jeans, I hate the thought of getting paint or grease on them but my brother and my sons don't seem to mind at all. I am thrilled when I have the chance to hold and cuddle someone else's new baby whereas my brother, even though he is a devoted single father of 4 mostly grown boys, does not actively seek to share the same experience, even in private. Hard wiring?

Samantha M, on my last comment about giving oneself permission to live femme, I posted it without thinking it through. I apologize. Of course it would be difficult to make this decision considering we do not live in a society that is enlightened about being trans, and also bearing in mind the internal struggles many TGs who do not know if they are TS experience. :hugs:

Veronica75
03-24-2009, 01:32 PM
For me life is one big costume party, and I dress appropriately for whatever role I'm in at that moment: If I'm working on the car, it's greasy sweats, if I'm golfing with my buddies it's a polo shirt, slacks, and a Calloway hat, when I have an important business meeting, it's a suit and well-coordinated tie. My femme outfits are just another costume for another aspect of my life. So I'd have no reason to do "guy" things en femme... plus most courses don't allow stiletto heels on their greens... :tongueout

iwearstockings
03-24-2009, 03:35 PM
I love being male! I like having the male psyche, the knockabout silliness, the physical strength, the sensitivity along with the red blooded aggression that is there on demand. It's because I love these things that I don't want to dress full time because it would be impossible to combine the two. Happily there is plenty of room in my life to accommodate these( and maybe several other) states! I'm a man and I like wearing clothes and doing things that make me feel sexy! I do believe I have the best of both worlds. Its not perfect but it's giving me what I need.

Sammy777
03-24-2009, 04:15 PM
I am curious though ... if this is something you struggle with or cannot define for yourself, would it not be easiest to give yourself permission to live femme if you feel better engaging in all your activities presenting as one? :hugs:

Samantha M, on my last comment about giving oneself permission to live femme, I posted it without thinking it through. I apologize. Of course it would be difficult to make this decision considering we do not live in a society that is enlightened about being trans, and also bearing in mind the internal struggles many TGs who do not know if they are TS experience. :hugs:

No need to apologize. I rather liked the first statement above.
But yes, sadly, there is difference being wanting/needing to do something and being able to do without the cold stare of the closed minded people in our society.

I think the one thing we as fetish, cd, ts, ect and even the ones who love us all have in common is that in one way or another some part of society will always be looking down their noses at us while pointing a crooked finger thinking we are not worthy because we do not fit into their little cookie cutter world.
It doesn't matter if you do it for pleasure, fun, because you want to, because you need to, because you want to feel like woman or because you feel you are a woman. We are pretty much all in different parts of the same boat as far as they are concerned.

Shari
03-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Farting, burping, scratching and the world is my urinal.
I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Never, ever, never would I think about transitioning.

The Lord gave me the plumbing and the things that go with it.
No way I'll try to "fix" that, let alone argue with Him.

It helps to make Shari time extra special too.

kellycan27
03-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Simply put, most guy stuff never appealed to me. i am not into watching sports,getting all greasy, digging holes, building things, getting my hands or my clothes dirty. I'd rather use my head. I like to be pampered. dirt under my finger nails..ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Karen564
03-27-2009, 10:17 AM
I've been racking my brain for a while trying to think of any good points of being a male, and frankly, I couldn't think of even one thing yet.. maybe it will come to me some day, oh wait a minute, maybe except for peeing standing up or doing that anywhere as needed..

I've done all the things males do, but I don't ever remember actually liking them, I did them because I HAD to do them.

Empress Lainie
03-27-2009, 10:28 AM
When I discovered I not only had a female side but was actually a female person in a male body (partly anyway, the body I mean!) it was a real relief to me. It answered all my questions about why I was such a different man.

I couldn't leave my old male self fast enough. I never liked the male sports and roughouse thing. I did like working on cars, but never liked getting greasy and dirty but put up with as a necessary part of it, I always liked building things, was an engineer worked with my mind not my body most of the time, and loved it. Later I taught music something I always loved and did playing many instruments privately and in a band or as the church organist. During that time I taught myself to play several new instruments too, some of them very well.

So learning I was actually a transexual came as a surprise to me since I had completely ignored the warning signs this girl kept giving to the previous guy for most of his life. But I am so glad it finally happened. My old girlfriend actually said to me last night that I was really born female, every action I made showed it.

I know the actual MALE crossdressers may understand or may not as I am not a CD but a TS. I never got into CDing. Now I will never go DRAB again, and dont even like wearing pants unless they are totally feminine.

My motto and joie de vivre is: I ENJOY BEING A GIRL.

darla_g
03-27-2009, 02:41 PM
You know as far as the whole question of dressing and transitioning I like the train metaphor. Hang on my stop is over here and I'm getting off

pahosegirl
03-27-2009, 04:50 PM
I enjoy being both sides, the satisfaction of being a male, and the excitement of being female and seeing how good I can look when I dress as my femme side, Michelle. I love balancing out the sides of both male and female...

charlie
03-27-2009, 05:44 PM
I like taking my SO dancing and leading. I like opening and closing doors for her and holding out her chair. I like choosing the restaurants we go to and sometimes ordering for her. I like being the big deal businessman and having the bank president take me out to lunch. I like to dress comfortably and quickly. I like the feel of a woman....the smoothness. Men (even us) are not like that no matter how much moisturizer we wear! I like being able to lift things, move heavy things and drive competitively. Most woman do not do these things, but I confess some do. In male mode I guess I take control of my realm and enjoy it. In female mode I am more subservient, quieter, and enjoy having things done for me. I like feeling pretty and am willing to take endless time to try and get it right.