PDA

View Full Version : Exercising whilst dressed

Amy Rose
03-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Anyone do any exercising while dressed?

I went for a run with panties underneath ofcourse,Sports Bra(under my shirt but still visible),Girly Exercise top and shorts.I just went for a bit of a run in the park and stuff lol I don't think I will be doing it much to often though.90% of the time people don't say anything I guess that people are very sucked into themselves and usually don't care.

Persephone
03-13-2009, 01:21 AM
I always go for my morning run/walk en femme. When in my neighborhood I usually leave out my breast pads and go a bit easier on my makeup. When it is uncomfortable outdoors I go to the local mall fully en femme and am pleasantly greeted by the other mall walkers.

My spouse and I are both members of an "all women" exercise center and we generally workout there about three times a week. Usually together in the evenings, but sometimes seperately. Naturally, I have to be fully en femme to workout there.

MissConstrued
03-13-2009, 01:52 AM

It's usually best that way. There was a guy in Boulder not too long ago who got arrested for jogging while not dressed.

Amy Rose
03-13-2009, 02:23 AM
lol I meant crossdressed.

Airazor
03-13-2009, 02:24 AM
There was a guy in Boulder not too long ago who got arrested for jogging while not dressed.

I thought that sounded odd and was going to ask for a link to the article, but then I realized you meant he was naked... Tonight I'm a bit slow off the draw apparently :doh:

Jamie M
03-13-2009, 02:50 AM
I've got to admit that i do this sometimes but not in any daring or groundbreaking way in fact it's a pretty boring. I can't seem to find the time to get out running anymore so i just rely on getting in a bit of Wii Fit when i can and it's so much easier doing this in light and stretchy clothing ( personal choice , M&S stretch pants and top ) than loose bouncy stuff that flaps everwhere when you move. Like i say nothing exciting at all .

Lilly 40C
03-13-2009, 03:42 AM
I do it all the time. Sometimes wearing only a sports bra and opaque panty hose if the temperature is about 60-70 degrees, No one even notices.

Lilly

DonnaT
03-13-2009, 07:35 AM
I do at home, and have specific jersey skirts for doing so.

However, I have gone running (back when I was able to run) in a skirt and wig in the very early (dark) mornings before, or for waalks with hose on under my shorts. Seemed that the weight came of easier then too.

Christie ann
03-13-2009, 08:21 AM
I bought a sleeveless girls workout shirt last year for bike rides. I wore a sports bra underneath until the day I got flat tire and ended up walking 8 miles home. Don't ask about the patch kit I was carrying that was lacking one crucial part.

Kathleen Ann Trees
03-13-2009, 08:38 AM
I tend to do most of my exercise on the treadmill. As an engineer, I prefer to watch the stats as I progress... distance, speed, cals., etc. I also like to do intervals and the treadmill is great for that.

I use a jogging bra with my forms and girly sport shorts. Naturally with my pink Nikes and my footies with the little puff ball.

Another benefit: When starting off with a little walk, it's good practice for my girly stride. Keep those elbows in. When I get going a little, I like keeping my girls out front. When tired and in an all out run, it all breaks down a little.

Stay fit girls.

Kathleen Ann

JoAnne Wheeler
03-13-2009, 09:11 AM
I exercise ONLY when I am fully dressed in women's exercise wear

JoAnne Wheeler

eliot
03-13-2009, 09:12 AM
I wear a sports bra whil riding my bike in the winter. It makes an effective chest warmer and also feels very nice.

junetv
03-13-2009, 10:27 AM
I wear these cycling short http://www.desotosports.com/products/product.asp?Category=wcarrera&ProdID=WCTL9 in all black when mountain biking. i have also worn a skirt from https://www.skirtsports.com while cycling on a trail that was isolated. Not enfemme though. The wig would be too hot.

Angie G
03-13-2009, 10:35 AM
I chate to say it but I haven't worked out in some time. I really must start up again.:hugs:
Angie

kimberly ann487
03-13-2009, 11:24 AM
I've given this some thought in the past but I don't have any femme workout clothes. I tend to save my money for girly things, tight jeans, dresses, oh yea and heels. Although,when I do get the chance I like to workout in the nude:o
KIM

Phyliss
03-13-2009, 03:42 PM

Yes I do everyday. Kinda fun.

Last Summer at my club they were taking some pictures while I happened to be on the treadmill. Didn't think much about it until last month when one of the people behind the desk in the morning said something to me about my picture.

Go here to look:

http://www.planetfitness.com/rochester/photos/default.asp?s=1001.2

I'm wearing a grey sweatshirt and a pair of Champion ladies pants, Ladies Sketchers sneakers and underneath there is naturally a sport bra and a black thigh slimmer from Barely There, it kinda looks like a pair of compression shorts.

I enlarged the picture a bit on my machine and if I look real close I can just make out the outline of my bra, but then I know what I'm looking for.

Been doing this for about 2 years now and haven't had a single comment made to me. Most of the time at a gym people are so into their own routine that they just don't see anybody else there.

So, if you want to wear something "girly" go ahead, just don't make it tooooo PINK

froggyspad
03-13-2009, 03:47 PM
I have started working out more with my wife. I have convinced her to let me wear a sports bra. This is about as far as I have gone while exercizing.

kristinacd55
03-13-2009, 04:11 PM

I went for a run with panties underneath ofcourse,Sports Bra(under my shirt but still visible),Girly Exercise top and shorts.I just went for a bit of a run in the park and stuff lol I don't think I will be doing it much to often though.90% of the time people don't say anything I guess that people are very sucked into themselves and usually don't care.
I really want to get a running skirt & bra top to run in. Of course I'd have to do it on my treadmill when noone's home.

linnea
03-13-2009, 04:15 PM
I always wear a panty girdle under my workout clothes, and when I'm at home I wear panty girdle and bra and pretty workout outer wear, but I have not been brave enough to go to the Y for an en femme workout.

windycissy
03-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Yep, when I travel I used to jog as a guy with gloves on to hide my nails, now I have two women's jogging outfits, one for winter and one for summer (shorts and a sports bra, woo-hoo :o) although my girly sneakers pinch my toes I tough it out...now I can be a woman 24/7, from nightgown to jogging suit to skirts and dresses! I even wear a ratty old wig that I pull back with a scrunchie.

Karen Francis
03-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Typical outfit: Cooler weather, Danskin turtleneck leotard, UnderArmor womens running tights, white scrunchie socks, white womens sneakers. Sweatshirt if needed usually with feminine embroidery

Warmer weather, Underarmor womens compression shirt, biking shorts, no show Danskin socks, white womens sneakers..

Usually stop for coffee/bagel or lottery ticket while out dressed as above...

Karren H
03-13-2009, 10:37 PM
I'd rather go shopping!!! lol

PretzelGirl
03-14-2009, 12:24 PM
I'd rather go shopping!!! lol

Depending where you go and the sale, that is exercising! Fight the women off the racks!

joann07
03-14-2009, 02:45 PM
I've have gone jogging in a nearby neighborhood a number of times.
Excercising is definitely key for me to keep my girlish figure. :heehee:

Hugs!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
03-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Nike Statement tennis skirt with forms now when I walk in the park. Need to exercise more to lose like 80 lbs. Going to try hard this spring and summer. :battingeyelashes: