PDA

View Full Version : Just went out...

xAnne_Mariex
03-13-2009, 12:32 PM
Wow, never thought i'd do that lol, my hearts going like mad!

I was sitting at home dressed up and suddenly thought to myself...mmmm, I might go for a walk, I put a little cardigan on and walked to the end of my street, down the road a little bit and then came back again, but wow, I'm really quite proud of myself lol

Some guy in a car looked at me as I was walking along which spooked me a bit, either he was checking me out or was thinking wow, that chicks quite tall!

Wow though, I wanna do it again lol

StaceyJane
03-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Once you start you can't stop!!

xAnne_Mariex
03-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Lol yeah, I know its only two minutes down the road but wow, i'm proud. Wish I had carried on walking now :tongueout

Jamie M
03-13-2009, 12:42 PM
well get back out there and go again :D

seriously girl , well done , that first step getting out the door is always the hardest , it's gets easier ( but no less fun ) from now on

Persephone
03-13-2009, 12:54 PM
Congratulations girl! But do be careful! It is a big nasty world out there!

StaceyJane
03-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Now the question is which outfit did you wear. If it was the schoolgirl outfit that would cause quite a ruckus.

Lisa Golightly
03-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Awwwwwww... I still remember my first time... 'Drafty' I thought :)

xAnne_Mariex
03-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Lol maybe wear that next time, should turn a head or two :tongueout

I had my new dress, grey cardigan, black tights and a pair of flats on. The dress was maybe a bit short, but ah well, it was comfortable and there weren't too many people around.

Haha, you know what, I kinda noticed the draft too :tongueout

Teri Jean
03-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Anne, the draft you were feeling is because you forgot your panties,LOL. seriously you look great and yes wearing a skirt is airy but wouldn't change a thing, unless it way below freezing. Get out there and have fun but also be careful.

Huggs Keli

ChibiKaiju
03-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Oh please you know why he was slowing down lol...wait....gamecube and you still managed to go outside? Stronger than I lol

Karen564
03-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Congrat's,, and I'm proud of you too!!
I think we all know that feeling on the 1st time out, it does take lots of courage to do it, but we find it when the urge is just too strong to resist..

Keep it up, it just gets better!!!..

Karen

"Mary"
03-13-2009, 03:05 PM
That's so great! But I obviously don't have to tell you. I'm very happy for you. So, a little bit longer walk, drive today?

Thanks for sharing.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-13-2009, 03:12 PM
After looking at all the pictures you just posted, GIRL why weren't you out

sooner - you've got the look and style to go anywhere

JoAnne Wheeler