PDA

View Full Version : Outed my self one big slip-up.

Hephaestus
03-13-2009, 12:41 PM
I woke up today at the crack of noon after partying a little in the privacy of my room (Dressed to the 9's of course :battingeyelashes:) last night, to find that I left my girly shirt and bra hanging from my (shared) towel rack, and my friggin' *breastforms* up on a new pack of toilet paper on the counter, like some kind of secret-outing pedastal. My dad and his girlfriend both have to walk past this bathroom to get to their room, and my brother uses it as well. There's a 1/30 chance no one saw it, but I really doubt it....

So far my plan is... sneak out my window and hide in the woods for a week >_<

Edit- The situation is, I'm 23, living at home at my dad's request to help around the house/yard, he's disabled so it's not for laziness sake I'm living at home, FYI. My 24yo brother also lives here and so does my dad's gf's family...

Mary Morgan
03-13-2009, 12:46 PM
I have another suggestion. Just put them away and see what develops, or better yet, put them back on and free yourself from any future anxieties. Just my 2 cents worth.
It's your life, live it.

Sharon B.
03-13-2009, 12:51 PM
If you can afford it I would move to your own place, sounds like there is enough help around there if your dad needs it.

Hephaestus
03-13-2009, 01:00 PM
First thing I did was hide it all. But they've been up since 10am or so... I just got up at like 12:30pm.

Eh, his gf's family doesn't do any help, and neither does my brother. (He's kinda fat and lazy. I'm the lean mean yardworking machine, you know?) I don't fear being kicked out, or having an angry talking to about it... worse case is just an awkward talk and then me knowing that they think differently of me now...

I just can't believe I left the forms out! For one, I ALWAYS put them back in their craddling-box thing, to help them stay in good shape... I guess I was a little tipsy and tired >_>

edit- Also, no, I can't afford it. The unemployment here is like 2% higher than anywhere else almost. I haven't had a job since march of '08

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Your 23, if I had it to do over again I would have outed myself fuuly at or around 23, my life would have been much fuller. back then though we did not have all the access to information like we do know and it was in no way as half way acceptable as it is now. so what if they find out, if they love you they will continue to do so no matter clothes you wear.

mklinden2010
03-13-2009, 01:09 PM
I'd go with Mary Morgan on this.

It's your life, get a handle on it and move forward.

You may eventually hear:

"Yeah... We thought you were a little weird."

But, probably not much more than that.

And, nothing you can't handle...

Sam-antha
03-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Friday 13 ? Now it would seem that you either out yorself verbally or claim a sort of flat chested girl friend who overnighted.
Go and tell, its better at your age.
~SAmm

Tina B.
03-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Yes they may think differently about you, but at least they will not think you are something you are not, if you own up to it!
Seems like you have no option but to be honest, seems maybe you wanted to out yourself, even if you did not know it, or where you more than just tipsy?
Tina

ChibiKaiju
03-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Well do you have your answers ready yet? And have you had a small laugh to yourself about it? Might help a little

trisha59
03-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Well I'm going against Conventional Wisdom here and say just wait this one out. We as CD'rs have it in our nature to hide every aspect of our activities and when we mess and leave something out we see it like its has a big neon arrow pointing at it. Where in reality people are not functioning at their best upon waking and many of us are on auto pilot. If they did see it theymay bring it up sometime and you can deal with it then. Until that happens be cool go about your business and if you are going to drink and dress undress in your own room.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-13-2009, 03:21 PM
GET out of there and get your own place ASAP

JoAnne Wheeler

froggyspad
03-13-2009, 03:32 PM
When I still lived at home, my mother found a pair of pink panties in my laundry. I played it off like they were my GFs but they were of course mine. I think she bought it. I never heard anything else about it.

Ronni Seymour
03-13-2009, 03:36 PM
my friggin' *breastforms* up on a new pack of toilet paper on the counter, like some kind of secret-outing pedastal.

Too funny!! I wouldn't sweat it. Just try to be a little more careful next time. You are who you are and we all have to try to overcome our fears of letting others know about us.:hugs:

kellycan27
03-13-2009, 06:10 PM
I outted myself around accidently at around age 16. there was big ta do about it, things settled down some, but it was never the same after that.
there's a lot oh might as well just hop on out..you're young, but believe me it can also be a very tramatic experience for you and the family.

txrobinm
03-13-2009, 06:49 PM
I accidentally left an empty Victoria's Secret box in the back of my car once coming home from college. No big deal, except my dad and I traded cars unexpectedly that weekend when mine died- he had time to repair it and I didn't. After the repair, he was selling it, and cleaning up the trunk and all, lo and behold there's the big pink and white VS box! It was underneath the carpet. He busted out laughing, saying "look here! The guy we bought this car from X years ago must have gotten something for his girlfriend!" We had purchased it 2nd- hand from a 20-something single man, and he assumed it was leftover from him, not me, luckily. He's not very tolerant of "alternative" lifestyles.

justice7809
03-13-2009, 07:00 PM
i would just wait and see if anything is said but be ready for it

Ralph
03-13-2009, 07:31 PM
GET out of there and get your own place ASAP

A number of people said stuff like that. Did anyone read the part about currently unemployed, PLUS dad is disabled and needs the help at home? Those factors aside, how exactly would moving out alter any changes that have already occurred in the family dynamics due to the mistake?

beenherelongtime
03-13-2009, 08:05 PM
i agree with Ralph, if they did see, you can not change it now, i would just wait it out. no harm no foul if they didn't see and if they did it could be a good thing for you, you don't know.

linnea
03-14-2009, 12:30 AM
good luck