PDA

View Full Version : Becoming Gemma: Episode 2

Gemma
06-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Click here for the first episode,
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10190

Spring of '76, saw George and his elder brother, Trevor, move into the box room of their house, as their sister, Sharon, had moved to London, after qualifying from college as a child's nanny. It was half term and Trevor was at work with their Father, Trevor was diagnosied with diabeties at 13, the same as their sister, and Dad had taken Trevor on as an apprentice bricklayer. George was left with all the moving into their new bedroom by himself, his Dad had already put up the bunkbed's, George's was the bottom bunk, George put away his clothes in the drawer's and had way to many toy's and game's that he just could'nt depart with, Dad had built a cupboard in the corner of the room, with a single door front, "These will have to go in there" George said to himself. He opened the cupboard and looked inside, it was empty and dark and had a musty smell to it, he reached in and felt around and he touched some sort of material and quickly withdrew his arm, thinking of spider webs, when he felt brave enough he reached in again, felt the material and pulled it out and his jaw dropped as he held in his hands the very skirt he had worn many year's ago when he played doctor's and nurse's with his brother and sister, It was very dusty, but he regonised it anywhere, he brushed it down and shook the dust out and wondered if it would still fit, without thinking he took off his jeans and put his feet into the skirt, as he pulled it up, he remembered how excited he felt the first time he wore it, the skirt was elasticated and with a squeeze he managed to get it over his hips, George was just enjoying wearing it when he heard somone coming up the stairs, he quickly pulled at the skirt to get it off, but it was to tight, as he was struggling the door was opening, in a flash he put his back against the door, "George open the door" it was his Mum's voice, "I have some ironing for you to put away", "Er, wait a minute Mum, I've got stuff against the door, it's a bit of a mess in here" was George's quick response, "Alright, I will leave it on the landing, put it away then come down, dinner's nearly ready", "OK Mum will do" George said, as beads of sweat trickled down his face, Gerorge managed to get the skirt off and stuffed it right at the back of the cupboard, put his toy's and game's in front of it, put his freshly ironed clothes away and went downstairs for dinner, hatching a plan to keep him off school come Monday.
George woke Sunday morning and came downstairs, coughing as he did, "I don't feel very well Mum" said George as he walked into the living room, "Come here and let me feel you" replied Mum, "You don't feel hot, but take some cough mixture and go back to bed, see how you feel later". George stayed in bed reading, but mostly thinking of what he was going to do tomorrow, if he stayed off school, he heard his Mum coming upstairs so he pretended to be asleep, she peeked around the door then went back downstairs, George sneaked to the top of the landing and heard his Mum say to his Dad, "George best stay of school tomorrow he's been asleep most of the day", "Yes" George quielty said to himself, "It's worked".
George awoke Monday, pleased, but a little guilty, because of what he was going to be doing today, Dad and Trevor had gone to work, William had gone to school, when his Mum came into his room, "I,ve made you a hot lemon, make sure you drink it, I'm taking Darren and John to school now", George's 5 year old twin bother's "then I'm going to work, I will call you later to see how you are" said his Mum as she felt his forehead and kissed him goodbye, Thomas was married now and did'nt live at home.
George heard the front door shut, got up and looked around the house, it was empty, he locked the front and back door's and entered his parent's room and walked over and opened his Mum's chest of drawer's, he stared what was in front of him and reached out to touch what was staring back at him, George picked up a white bra, panties and a pair of black tight's he helded them and caressed them, thinking how nice they looked, he took of his pyjamas and started to put his foot in one of the tight's he slowly pulled the nylon material up over his foot and up his leg and felt a thrill of excitment course through his body, It was'nt long before he had the tight's fully on as he looked at himself in his Mother's full length mirror, he then put the panties on, they were a little big on George, but he did'nt care, then he put on the bra, after figuring out how it went on, he stood for ages staring at himself, he went to the large wardrobe in his parent's room, one side filled with his Dad's shirt's, trouser's and a couple of suit's, the other side with dresses and skirt's and a few blouse's of his Mum's, he touched all of his Mum's clothes, enjoying the texture as he felt them, a pretty flowery summer dress caught his eye, he took it off the hanger and put it on, again too big for him, chose a pair of black patent heels, which fitted perfectly, and he stood admiring at himself in the mirror, George twisted and turned liking the different shapes and curves he now had, the dress was below his knees, so he hitched it up and loved the way his legs looked in black tight's and heels, he could've stayed there all day, when the phone rang, George went to answer it dressed in his Mother's clothes, but he treaded carefully, he toppled and swayed quite a lot in those heels, he picked up the phone and said "Hello", "George it's Mum, was you asleep, you was ages answering, are you feeling any better, did you drink your drink", "Er, yes and yes Mum" lied George, "I still feel unwell, maybe worse, maybe I should stay off school tomorrow as well" was George's final reply, with a big grin across his face.

Next time in Episode three of "Becoming Gemma"

George got the dress out of the wardrobe, when he heard the front door being unlocked and heard the voices of his Dad and Trevor...

Click here for Episode 3
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10339

Tristen Cox
06-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Very well written. This does sound familiar in many ways. I bet it does for a lot of others here too. Now you definitly have to get working on part three *begs* ;)

Gemma Rhodes
06-23-2005, 11:02 AM
I am following your story with interest as I have my own "Becoming Gemma" story which is very similar in many ways.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

christine h
06-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Hi gemma,
You must have been looking through my eyes!
More please. luv christine h.

Tamara Croft
06-23-2005, 12:54 PM
I really enjoyed reading that. I can't wait for ep 3 :D Have you written anything else like this?? I bet a few members here can totally relate to how you became Gemma. My SO Tammy started off by pinching his sisters little skirt :p

Amelie
06-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Nice story Gemma,,, like the others have already said, many here can relate to your life story.
Amelie

Wendy me
06-23-2005, 02:42 PM
wow i could read on and on veary well wretten....now lets see some more ....please.....

SilkenPrincess
06-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Gemma,
May I suggest you give writing a little more thought. You're pretty good at it! I, as the others, am anxious to read the rest of the story. Thank you very much for putting it out there.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

orchard
06-23-2005, 11:40 PM
too much.
my frist crossdressing exp was also a game. pretty young.
I loved it when my folks were not home, even I I was really sick.
free rain mom's wardrobe.
she didn't have the best taste though, despite being thin and pretty.
not that it mattered

girlintouch
06-24-2005, 12:09 AM
I loved it was a great story. keep it up.

Sharon
06-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Excellent, Gemma! You have me waiting with unabated anticipation for the next chapter. :) This was a wonderful idea, one I hope inspires others, once you have completed your story.