PDA

View Full Version : I can’t believe I did that

Lady Jayne
03-13-2009, 04:01 PM
How stupid was that! I’m currently studying for a work related qualification. So at work today I and a co worker are discussing our course work with the collage tutor. Discussing which parts of the course we should tackle next I said “So you don’t want us to do any Cross-dressing”:bonk: Whoops! When they both looked at me puzzled I realised what I had said!! So I added “Did I just say Cross-dressing!? I mean cross referencing” at which point they both bust out laughing and the tutor said “if you want to include Cross-dressing in your evidence we will need photos for your portfolio”. Now all three of us are in fits of laughter and all I could think to say was that I would probably have some at home. Much more laughter all round!!!:o
Fortunately they thought I was joking, but every time I think about it I can’t help smiling and thinking if they only knew.
Guess I need some Jayne time soon,

So has anyone else slipped up and said the wrong thing?

froggyspad
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Suprisingly no. But then again, I am not that social of a creature. I think the posts on this forum today has been the most socializing I have done since I was in school.

pamela_a
03-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Lady Jayne...you're Freudian slip is showing. :)

-Paula-

linnea
03-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks for telling your story. I have not committed a slip of tongue, but I have (as have many others who belong to this forum) forgotten that I was wearing a slip or some other article of fem clothing when I went to the door or went out of the house for some reason. That can be harder to cover up with laughter.

Lady Jayne
03-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Lady Jayne...you're Freudian slip is showing. :)

-Paula-
:thumbup: I like it, but I think I got away with it so is that just a half slip :D

Froggyspad
I'm not very good at the whole sociolizing myself but they are a real friendly bunch here, you''settle in in no time
Welcome home!

Dannie Lefae
03-13-2009, 05:49 PM
I always joke around like that with my friends and my son. I believe none of them know about me, but I figure by always joking around about it, if it becomes known that the joking was true it will be less of a shocker for them. Great story BTW.

Em

mklinden2010
03-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Was at a mixed costume party, years ago, and the girls were amazed at how I looked dressed.

Someone said, "Wow, those are great shoes!"

I said (about my first set of black pumps):

"What, these? Oh, these are twelve years old and..."

Pause....Knowing looks all around...

We all still laugh about it - and what was said next:

"What a bonehead!"

Indeed.

diane51
03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
So this morning my wife, (who doesn't know about my dressing,) and I were having some breakfast. I invited son #1 to join us. My wife says he needs to eat more cause he is thin as a rail. I say not to worry about it. She says she has a hard time finding clothes to fit him and isn't sure what to send him to school in, then she says maybe pantyhose, to which I let slip out "and a dress." I can't believe I let that out. We didn't make eye contact nor said anything more....
I think she may have a suspicion about my dressing but I don't think she knows to what extent

Rachel Morley
03-15-2009, 01:41 PM
:OMG: ... almost the exact same thing happened to me about a month ago! I was talking to two male co-workers in a meeting and I said "this slow down that we are having is potentially a good thing as we can do some crossdressing" :o:o ... "err ... I mean cross-training!" They both laughed really hard and one of them said "you can do some crossdressing if you like but count me out!" If only they knew .... :D

Mollyanne
03-15-2009, 01:56 PM
Well if you really want to think about it slips of the tongue are nothing more then wanting to come out and tell!!!

Mollyanne

Teri Jean
03-15-2009, 10:30 PM
I have made a few slips but then maybe it was buy design. Sometimes we know what we are saying and are looking for the response. Keep having fun, Keli

amaya
03-15-2009, 11:04 PM
I always end up in random conversations at work spouting way to much about fem things then most men know. Like what the differences are in womans shoes by name. The worst is the running joke about me being a crossdresser. Oh only if they really knew.

PanteeQueen
03-15-2009, 11:12 PM
I think that we all have had those moments:doh:

Melora
03-16-2009, 03:42 AM
What a CUTE Story!!
Please tell us how it ends and what happened as a result??

Katelyn
03-16-2009, 04:24 AM
:lol::lol2::rofl::roflmao: OMG! That was just too funny! Even if you didn't cd, that could happen. That happens to me all the time. Haven't slipped with cding yet, but I do say things that sound gay. It's become so bad, a friend writes them down so he can make fun of me later on. 2 examples: The first example happened when a Co-worker could not (for the life of him) understand how big the universe was. Earth relative to the sun, etc. Finally, my friend says, "Imagine the earth is a marble and the sun is a basket ball..." Out of nowhere I said "Good example! I like Balls!" Wrong thing to say. The second example happened when I was benchpressing. I layed down and got my grip and felt like the bench was crooked. So, I ended up saying, "I don't think I'm straight." He busts out laughing. For the record I am straight. But the things we say sometimes... Thans for sharing your story and starting this thread where we can share our embarassing momonts.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 05:48 PM
I have found myself signing documents as JoAnne instead of my male ego

JoAnne Wheeler

Paula Siemen
03-17-2009, 09:06 AM
:OMG: ... almost the exact same thing happened to me about a month ago! I was talking to two male co-workers in a meeting and I said "this slow down that we are having is potentially a good thing as we can do some crossdressing" :o:o ... "err ... I mean cross-training!" They both laughed really hard and one of them said "you can do some crossdressing if you like but count me out!" If only they knew .... :D

Welll...........Friday (3/13) I lost my job with absolutely no prospects of finding my professional line od work until the economy gets back into some order........SO I guess I'll have plenty of time to crossdress...oh..oops, I mean cross train.

docrobbysherry
03-17-2009, 09:25 AM
I think of what I do as, "CDing". :)

That way, if I EVER slip up in a conversation, (which is NOT likely with an abbreviation), it could stand for almost ANYTHING!:brolleyes: