PDA

View Full Version : It's just us girls in here

pamela_a
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
My wife was recently hospitalized for a while. After a few days in the hospital she was told she could take a shower if she wanted. Since the staff was busy I volunteered to help so she could get one. When we got to the shower room a nurse and nurse's aid (both female) were there to help her get situated.

While getting her ready, with the 2 staff members still present, I'm trying to maintain my wife's modesty. My wife just looks up at me and says "don't worry about it...it's just us girls in here".

I don't know if she really meant to include me in that but I can dream.

-Paula-

linnea
03-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Statements like that, I just take in a way that's most advantageous to my own thinking--just us girls: great, that's me too!

Tina B.
03-14-2009, 12:45 AM
Sounds like you are just one of the girls to me!
Tina

Prissy Linda
03-14-2009, 10:45 AM
I work with 3 woman who all smoke so they usually take a smoke break at around 10am, One of the girls who is one of the managers said "come on girls, smoke break" she isn't my boss but she looks at me like "well, aren't you coming?" I am also included when they decide to go out for lunch. I love it :battingeyelashes:

JoAnne Wheeler
03-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Oh to be addressed as just one of the girls - by my spouse or any GG

JoAnne Wheeler

Teri Jean
03-14-2009, 11:44 PM
While having coffe with my sisters-in-law the conversation tends to "travel" from topic to topic and during the process they hit on a very typical point and when one of them gave the "there's a guy here" look Helen says "we're all girls here" and continued. I almost cried to be so included. I had just got off work but was underdressed with forms.

We are all girls really and there should be no distinction beyond that. Keli