PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for the weekend!! :)

lorna2cute
06-23-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi girs! First & foremost - I have another work-free weekend coming up!! Here's my itinerary...

Friday night - My GG friend who's getting married, myself, and a few friends (TGs and GGs) are getting together & heading into the city to a club!

Saturday night - Back to the city once again - going to Albion/Batcave for goth night !

Sunday - Why, it's the 36th Annual GLBT Pride March in the city!! A few CD friends and I are meeting up to participate in the march. (For the Pride March we have decided to reprise our Hooters theme one more time... not my idea, but okay, cool... )
http://www.hopinc.org/events/march.cfm

Then after the march, it's time for the after-parade festivities!!
http://www.hopinc.org/events/prideFest.cfm

After which I plan to party well into the night! And the beauty of this is that I don't have to be back at work until 3pm Monday!! So Sunday night can be a late night as well!

This weekend is going to be so much fun... 3 days in a row as Lorna?? It's been too long... It's going to feel like a mini-vacation...

Tristen Cox
06-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Sounds great! :thumbsup: Only one small issue standing in the way now, it's Thursday :eek: :D

Julie
06-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Sounds cool Lorna, you're going to have so much fun. Nothing wrong in reviving the Hooters I enjoyed the last lot of photos you posted about them.

Enjoy the Pride March on Sunday and the festivities afterwards.

I take it we can expect one exhausted Lorna come Monday then. :)

~Julie~

mariej
06-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey Lorna.
This weekend I'm gonna rod the drains, get two dead pidgeons out of my water tank,
and clean the grease off the walls behind the stove. You wanna swap ?????
L&P
Mariej
xx

Natalie x
06-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Marie, did you know that rodding your drains could have a different meaning in Australia?

:D

L&K
Natalie

Tristen Cox
06-23-2005, 03:11 PM
Marie, did you know that rodding your drains could have a different meaning in Australia?

:D

L&K
Natalie
She does now :p

Julie
06-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Lorna,

You're always doing something! Way to go girl! Nothing like keeping yourself busy doing what you love to do. You'll have to give us a detailed report, if you remember anything! :rolleyes:

I was going to go to the Pride Parade in Chicago but I cancelled. Some things came up. But I'll do my best to get out Friday night. I was out last night to tell the bartender at the place where the bus to the parade was leaving that I wasn't going and I ran into some people I hadn't seen in a while and ended up closing the place. :o Gotta stop doing that!

Have fun this weekend!