PDA

View Full Version : JoAnn going back into the closet

JoAnnDallas
06-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Well girls, looks like JoAnn will have to go back into the closet in about a month. The house in WV sold and closing it the 28th of July. I will be going back to WV on 21 July to pack up what is left and move wife and cats back to here to Dallas, TX. Also I have two almost back to back fly-in interviews coming up. One is in Louisana and the other is back in WV of all places, but up near the Ohio border. Our house is near the Virginia border, so we still would have to move. LOL I have been out of work for about a year now. Wife suggested that I come here to Dallas as job prospects are better here than in WV. I have been here for three months and have been able to let JoAnn come out during the day. She has had the most fun and enjoyment in a really long time. Letting JoAnn out has helped with the Boredom and stress of being out of work. I Finally did get to have a couple of adventures and maybey some more before I have to go back to WV. I know there will be withdrawal Symptoms, but it will be worth it. JoAnn will get to peek out from time to time, but not like she is doing now. Oh, yes, I still plan to be active on the form here. I have feel in love with the form and all you ladies are now some of my best friends.

Wish me luck on the job interviews. Fly-in interviews are real serious as they mean the company has narrowed down their search to one or two Applicants. Having two almost back to back ups my odds greatly.
Also getting the house sold, will relieve us of a big burden for the time being.

Ariel
06-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Well, I for one wish you the best of luck, both with Joann, and the jobs.

Hugs,
Ariel

CharleneCD
06-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Congratulations on the interviews.. My condolences on the lack of opportunity to dress after you get your job.

Tristen Cox
06-23-2005, 12:10 PM
:hugs: Good luck on the job, we'll be here anytime you need us.;)

JoAnnDallas
06-23-2005, 12:25 PM
I do know that I am going to keep the clothes, makeup, wig, and Accessories. I have a large suitcase that holds clothes that I brought but do not need at present. It has room for all my items.

Stephanie Mancini
06-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Wish you the very best of Scottish luck Joann, hope your back on form real soon

Steph

Wendy me
06-23-2005, 12:44 PM
glade and sorry at the same time .....glade the job thing is looking up ...but sorry your play time will be cut short.........

JoAnnDallas
06-23-2005, 12:44 PM
Stephanie... I'm not off yet. Still have until the 21th of July and even after that I will logon. Just not all day like I am doing right now. LOL

pantylover1
06-24-2005, 01:04 PM
Best of luck on the intervues, and try to keep those stories going, my wife and I really look foward to them :thumbsup:

Bernice P