PDA

View Full Version : You know your SO is accepting when...

Staci K
03-14-2009, 12:09 PM
All too often you can find threads of unaccepting SO's, but threads showing there are accepting, loving SO's are rare. The purpose of this thread is to give thanks to our loved ones for the support they show.

I'll start...

From the start of coming clean my wife, Jordan-2004, she has always been a positive light to ease my fears & anxiety. She often never seizes to amaze me. Last night was no exception.

We were getting ready for bed; I've gotten into a habit of sleeping in a nightgown - much more comfortable than one of my guy T-shirts. I discovered I didn't have a clean nightgown to slip into and was about to go to bed with a scratchy T-shirt. That was until my wife offered me one of hers. I know I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, comfortable & very relaxed - thank you Honey, Love you.

Nicole

Kayla Shadows
03-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Awww.That is so nice.

Thanks yous and appreciation are always good.

To all the SO's here,the value of your support and understanding cant be measured.The loyalty that's graced upon as people go through their life and challenges is a beautiful thing.You all deserve a thank you for just being who you are.Your ability to compromise and allow people to be who they are is something we all seek.Your amazing.

Deborah Jane
03-14-2009, 02:10 PM
She takes you shopping and enjoys it as much, if not more than you do :D

kellycan27
03-14-2009, 02:18 PM
you don't find all of you stuff on the front lawn instead of you mutually shared closet.

Tina B.
03-14-2009, 03:35 PM
It's your birthday, and you get more gifts wrapped in pink, than you get wrapped in Blue!

You know your SO is accepting when....

She looks at you and says "you look down, why don't you go put on a dress or something"
Tina

Sandra Dunn
03-14-2009, 03:58 PM
You know she is accepting when you get married and your the bride and she's the groom.

HUGS Mrs. Sandra Dunn

txrobinm
03-14-2009, 04:00 PM
She takes the kids out for fun/dinner on Saturday night so that you can take your femme side out for fun/dinner on a Saturday night!

Andrea's Lynne
03-14-2009, 04:03 PM
When you both look forward all week to spending Friday night sharing a bottle of wine and giving each other mani-pedis.

Love you, sweetpea!

Sheila
03-14-2009, 04:15 PM
when your SO lets you put her accepting sister up for auction :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Accepting Sister (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102997)
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: :devil: :devil:

JoAnne Wheeler
03-14-2009, 04:55 PM
That was very sweet of her - you are a very lucky girl - you make so many

of us envious and jealous

JoAnne Wheeler

Melanie R
03-14-2009, 05:48 PM
You know your wife is accepting when on Father's Day she gives you a present of a new dress, nylons and heels and says, "go put on your new dress so I can see how you look".

gennee
03-14-2009, 05:51 PM
When she says your clothes look better than hers.

Gennee:)

Sara Jessica
03-14-2009, 06:20 PM
When she consents to my request to attend this year's Diva Las Vegas without batting an eye (after asking a couple good questions of course).

Mrs. X (gg)
03-14-2009, 06:40 PM
This is so sweet :daydreaming:

Thannia knows I accept her when I kiss those voluptuous lips in rich dark plum color...and I love to take that color off ;)

I can talk for others accepting GG's in this site, we appreciate these words so much. :hugs:

JudeGG
03-14-2009, 06:46 PM
i guess im just such a bitch !!

Jenniferpl
03-14-2009, 06:49 PM
When she buys my makeup.

AliceJaneInNewcastle
03-14-2009, 09:50 PM
A few examples in roughly chronological order:

When she knows that you can't really afford that new wig because you're saving up for a wedding and house deposit but talks you into it anyway.

When she not only encourages you but virtually pushes you to get your ears pierced because she knows that you really want to but are frightened of how others might respond.

When she travels 2 hours each way with you to go to "member and guests only" seahorse meetings (like tri-ess, I guess), that only go for about 1.5 hours, when you're only just getting started and aren't confident enough to go out in public (but you're driving dressed), even though it means getting home after 1am and getting to bed after 2am.

When she goes to a seahorse ball with you (including wearing lots of makeup and a wig) because you want to go, and doesn't criticise you when you decide the day afterwards that the event sucked and you're not going to one again.

When she lets you take her to a seahorse meeting then change and drive over 3 hours to a different city for a competition that she's going in over the weekend, getting to bed around 4am.

When she gives you honest feedback about how you look, even if some of it is negative.

When she is fine with your infant son knowing about your dressing, so that he grows up with it and accepts that it's part of who you are.

When she encourages you to go out shopping at the local shopping centres.

When she encourages you to go out for dinner "with the girls", and doesn't complain when it becomes virtually a weekly event.

When she makes you clothes and jewellery.

When she encourages you to buy a new covergirl lashblast mascara even though you've got another unopened mascara, by declaring that she'll use the other one. That was this week. :happy:

I can assure you that that's just a sample. There are far more.

Tora
03-14-2009, 10:36 PM
Nicloe, Good for you. My super wife of 38 years is not totally accepting, yet we do have matching nightgowns. It would be my fault for not having a clean nightgown, as I generally do that part of the laundry. She treats lingerie poorly on wash day. I treasure our nylon delights, only woolite and downey. Heck someone has to do it! Sure becomes habit forming. Sort of a bummer this week-end with ailing parents, camped out at Mom and Dad's in total drab. Oh well, ya do what we need to do. Keep that special lady of yours special!

Bernadina
03-15-2009, 01:02 AM
When she forgets where we are and she holds up a dress in department store and says out loud that it would look lovely on me.

Peka TG
03-15-2009, 02:46 AM
You both go get your hair done, and spend the rest of the day shopping!!

I love you Ronnie!! :hugs: (and your new do is so cute!!):battingeyelashes:

Paula

Areyan
03-15-2009, 04:15 AM
Thanks for such a cool thread, gurls. :D

It's good to know us GGs have your support too, and on that note, I love my CDing husband. :daydreaming: :hugs:

:love:

Akira

JoannaCaroline
03-15-2009, 04:31 AM
you don't find all of you stuff on the front lawn instead of you mutually shared closet.

I thought that was hilarious.

Anyway, when:
1. She gets tired of your underwear and buys you panties and throws out your old stuff
2. Only gets mad when you wear her stuff and don't put it back clean where you found it.
3. Asks you if it's OK if she "outs" you to her parents. Keep in mind they are devout mormon.
4. Want to do a second wedding with both of you as brides. (She wants to dye her white bridal corset purple and get a white one for me. Dark Garden look out, we're coming back for the 4th time
5. Always gets a big smile on her face every time she sees the slightest feminine trait or article of clothing on you
6. Tells her friends on the phone "she's fine, I'll tell her you said hello"
7. Borrows your makeup or clothing
8. Dumps her drink on and starts a fight with a guy who grabbed my wig at a Pride party.
9. Has to make up a story for why she always calls me "J".
10. Constantly says, "I miss my wife" when I spend too much time as a boi.

Deborah Jane
03-15-2009, 04:31 AM
She buys you a wedding dress, so that you both have a second wedding [confirmation] ceremony where you get to be the bride :daydreaming:

Thank you Sheila my darling :love:

Lee Andrews
03-15-2009, 08:12 AM
She puts up with her husband and his other side even though she is not that comfortable with it.

She doesn't have a pair of nylons to go out that night and asks if you can lend her a pair.

I love you babe.

Jocelyn Quivers
03-15-2009, 08:49 AM
You know she is accepting when, not in any particular order.

1. When she tells you that you need to shave your legs.
2. When she wears your favorite dresses without asking.
3. When she wants you to be en-femme because she is tired of your male
side.
4. When she gives her honest opinion on what outfits look great on you and
which ones do not.
5. When she "borrows" your make up without asking.
6. Most importantly she puts up with your femme side.
7. When she glady goes shopping with you to help you buy your femme
items.

Sally24
03-15-2009, 08:51 AM
She sews you a sexy halloween costume.....without a pattern!!

She notices you're a little down and tells you "I think you should go out with the gurls Friday night"

Asks you to take a day off to match hers so you can go shopping as two girls at your favorite Salvation Army store.

She lets you go out in a mini dress even though she would never wear one out herself, and her legs are better than yours!

She waxed your legs for you...............OK maybe she enjoyed that one way too much:whew!:

Sherry-Stephanie
03-15-2009, 09:13 AM
You know she is accepting when,

When she goes with you to get your ears pieced and then says afterwards....

"Now you owe me a new car"...

Then she says later..."Oh I see more things coming here"....and when I asked her what she meant by that she said one word...."earrings"....and I said "why do I need to buy them when I've got yours"? and she said "there's only so much a girl with share...go get your own"....

Already saw about 6 pairs that are on my "got to get list"....

or before she leaves for work she tells you to have all the polish off your toenails and have your feet soaking so she can give me a pedicure and put some new polish on them that she bought yesterday....

Let's you keep the two new wigs that you got this week after buying one last week...

Lets you keep and wear the BF's that when you intiitally proposed buying them she said "if you do buy them, we're going to divorce court"...

Ah, you all get the picture here.....

Sherlyn
03-15-2009, 11:36 AM
When she
...Wants to do your toe polish ..but you don't feel like it and she pouts :heehee:
...Puts your hair up in rollers and loves doing it
...Calls you a B***ch coz..you can pose better for a pic :hiding:
...but always is taking my pics..hmmmmm :D
... She is a drag queen at heart ...lol ya.. she really is.. wherever an event is having a drag show ..the queens flock around her
All kidding aside Di accepts me as I am 110%...she met Sher first ..him a few days later :D... very cool :daydreaming:

susie evans
03-15-2009, 06:45 PM
the list in my case is long
but one of the more touching time was on vacation and she bought me ear rings and matching necklace , then decided i needed a new ring also

:hugs:susie

DemonicDaughter
03-15-2009, 08:04 PM
When she accepts and loves that I'm a GG Drag Queen... actually... she greatly encourages it! :D

When she still calls me "Beautiful" when I'm waking up in the morning or have no makeup on.

When she stays up till the wee hours of the morning just talking about everything and nothing.

When she remembers even the little things that mean the world to only me.

And for all that, I accept that she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen both inside and out. :love:

erica12b
03-15-2009, 08:16 PM
i just love this thread, it gives me hope, (someday i hope)

Shannon
03-15-2009, 09:21 PM
1. She asks you if you want to get dressed up and go somewhere.
2. You do girlie things (e.g., mani and pedi) together.
3. She helps you and you help her pick out dresses.
4. She tells you that you are her best friend forever.

linnea
03-15-2009, 09:43 PM
If my SO knew about my CDing, I would hope that she would be as accepting and supportive as I see in others' SOs

Wow! These are very nice ways of support and acceptance!

She sews you a sexy halloween costume.....without a pattern!!

She notices you're a little down and tells you "I think you should go out with the gurls Friday night"

Asks you to take a day off to match hers so you can go shopping as two girls at your favorite Salvation Army store.

She lets you go out in a mini dress even though she would never wear one out herself, and her legs are better than yours!

She waxed your legs for you...............OK maybe she enjoyed that one way too much:whew!:

Tasha McIntyre
03-15-2009, 11:23 PM
My wife -

a. States that I kept this secret too long
b. Helped me look for a new wig on ebay, commenting helpfully during the search
c. Suggested I go girly to a costume / theme party for a friends birthday in June.

Things are looking up in Tashy's house :daydreaming:

Miss Petra
03-16-2009, 02:19 AM
1. when she buys us both nail polish, outfits, and a purse for my BDay.
2. when she borrows my foundation
3. when she comes to me for skin care & makeup advice
4. She has no issue with me going to a TG/CD nightclub even though she has no desire to go.
5. Even when the above nightclub she knows is filled with male admirers and working girls.Its called trust.

CDPAUL
03-16-2009, 08:38 AM
You know your SO is accepting when

she says " Your not going to get rid of me that easily I'm not going anywhere because you CD"

KimberlyS
03-16-2009, 02:02 PM
She puts up with her husband and his other side even though she is not that comfortable with it.

Lee I am glad I am not the only one.

She gives me guff about being a CDer, then turns around and takes the kids to her parents for a night so I can get some femme time.

Gives me a hard time about wearing a bra, then tells me I should go to town and pick up some things for the house and make a day of it and have some time for myself. Femme time in her words.

Lets me know she does not like my cding, then watches me pack for a trip and helps pick out what outfits to take long.

jthegymnast
03-16-2009, 02:08 PM
When she buys you the shiniest tightest gymnastics leotard she can find.Mmmm

Deborah Jane
03-17-2009, 05:17 PM
She buys you 5 mini skirts, a pair of capri pants and 2 blouses, then packages and posts them 300 miles to you

Part of what came today.....
Black sheer sequinned blouse and polka dot mini
skirt

Thank you Sheila my darling :love:

Christie ann
03-17-2009, 05:40 PM
i just love this thread, it gives me hope, (someday i hope)

Me too