PDA

View Full Version : One of THOSE comments from wife

Phyliss
03-14-2009, 12:39 PM
So, we’re getting ready to go out for the evening, wife has already showered and put on her clothes, I’m showered and in my bathrobe. Pick out a pair of pants ( from Fashion Bug, grey in color ) and a shirt ( ladies, semi tailored from Brooks Bros. white with some light lavender pin stripes ) combined with a mock neck sleeveless shell ( from Dress Barn also light lavender solid color ) paired with some black knee high boots flat sole.

Step into bathroom and begin applying light foundation, followed by some powder to set it. A bit of light honey eye shadow, some blush overlaid with some more powder to sort of mute the look. A few wipes of light brown mascara and a touch of Berry Kiss lippy from Mary Kay.

Now we all know that doing this takes a bit of time, and I wasn’t much thinking about that when I hear:

“What are you doing in there?”

Calmly answer, “Putting on my face” ( always tell the truth )

Just love the response I got.

“Harrumph, putting on your face, you’re worse than an old lady”

It’s just those little things that make it fun.

Di
03-14-2009, 12:50 PM
It’s just those little things that make it fun. ...you aren't kidding:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very cool:hugs:

Marlena_Sparkles
03-14-2009, 12:58 PM
I get that type of responses from friends waiting on me to go out. I just tell them hey women take a while and we are always late. Hahaha

Marvina Martian
03-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Those are always the kind of positive responses that make you flutter as if you were filled with happy butterflies for the remainder of the day! :daydreaming:
Thanks for sharing the good feeling with everyone.

Sheila
03-14-2009, 03:38 PM
cool :)

Teri Jean
03-14-2009, 03:40 PM
It is easy to dress as a guy but the fun is getting dressed and doing the makeup and going out.

Keli

JoAnne Wheeler
03-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I would be tickled to death to have my spouse call me anything if she would

just be willing to out with me dressed

JoAnne Wheeler

Barbie1970
03-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Ha Classic