PDA

View Full Version : wife trying to understand

Lulie GG
06-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Any wives out there who can help me try and come to terms with my husbands cding.

I love him deeply as a man, but find the whole idea of his fem side distressing, how do other wives cope if it makes them feel uncomfortable

many thanks

lulie

karen fox
06-23-2005, 12:58 PM
I will see if I can get my wife to post an answer to you because I read your message and had to look to see if she had posted it as it is exactly what she has said to me recently!

Tamara Croft
06-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Any wives out there who can help me try and come to terms with my husbands cding.

I love him deeply as a man, but find the whole idea of his fem side distressing, how do other wives cope if it makes them feel uncomfortable

many thanks

lulie
Hiya Lulie

Welcome to the forum. Finding out your husband is a CD can be very stressful, emotional etc... but we learn to cope, understand and the majority of us enjoy it. It was uncomfortable for me for 5 years until I joined this forum. Reading so many of the posts, finding out the 'why' helped me more than I could ever of imagined. There is a GG forum that you can join, just follow this link... but please read it before you send a request.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=1&announcementid=14

Feel free to PM me if you want a chat, or I have yahoo tamara_ggirlie is my ID if you want to have a chat on there.

*hugs*

Katie Ashe
06-23-2005, 01:33 PM
:welcome: Lulie. I don't want to start you off on the wrong foot. If you accept or don't, it's ok. Understand there are millions of women whom don't approve. But the key here is to understand how he feels and accept this is who he is. Although you may not approve, it doesn't change how he may feel for you. Most men just want the choice of more fem clothing, openly. I don't want to preach, I hope you can have an open heart and have a good time with these wonderful girls here. I'll go now :evilbegon

Katie

DonnaT
06-23-2005, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Lulie.

And can I say, for your husband, thanks for trying to understand. It may take a while, but hopefully you can get there without too much worry.

The wives and girlfiends here are pretty cool and should be able to help.

If you need some detailed info on CDing you can look up information at http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd/menu.htm A pretty informative site.

polly1949er
06-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi lulie im married to a cd have bean for long time she is my best friendand my husband i love bernice so much that if i didnt have her i would be lost she is always there for we have girl talk we do each others nail advice each on clothes we do not do kinky things we are both strate we have 5 beautful daughters and granchildren we are just like every one so try to give a chance you might like it if you love each other meet each half way good luck

veronica
06-23-2005, 09:53 PM
i am not a gg ( i don't follow directions well )
but i must commend you for putting foward the effort instead taking the easy way . i am proud to know you both :thumbsup:

yes i know :topic: