PDA

View Full Version : Secret Desire

froggyspad
03-14-2009, 08:35 PM
Does anyone else secretly hope that a supportive member recognizes you in the pic forum? :daydreaming:

linnea
03-14-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm not sure that I know what you mean. In "supportive member" are you referring to other people who belong to this forum?
I'm not secretly hoping for anything in particular regarding people who might recognize me through my avatar picture or other pictures I have posted.

froggyspad
03-14-2009, 08:39 PM
I mean a member of the site (gotta be to view pic forum) that is supportive of CD or is a CD themselves.

It was just a random thought. "Hmm, I wonder if someone I know is a member of this site too."

Karren H
03-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Well I don't know you!! lol I don't care if someone recoginizes me one way or the other.....

amy canada
03-14-2009, 10:23 PM
I hope that some of my friends or relatives who don't know that I'm a CD would find out about this place and recognize me, but so far, I haven't posted any pics of my face yet, plus no one suspects me of CDing.

Marissa
03-14-2009, 10:36 PM
LOL, froggy, think i know what you mean.. and yes in some way as i post, something deep down hopes that someone recognizes me and since they are also on this site, they either dress or in some manner support the idea of dressing.. so it would be like being 'discovered' while you 'discover' someone you know who dresses.. well hope i got that right..

then a few moments pass and think 'i'm not ready to be outed' :)

sometimes_miss
03-15-2009, 03:32 AM
LOL, froggy, think i know what you mean.. and yes in some way as i post, something deep down hopes that someone recognizes me and since they are also on this site, they either dress or in some manner support the idea of dressing.. so it would be like being 'discovered' while you 'discover' someone you know who dresses.. well hope i got that right..

My sentiments exactly.

Beth Wilde
03-15-2009, 06:35 AM

Phew, not just me then! I do try the occasional very subtle hint but not really sure yet that I want others to know. My (male) facebook page has one of my groups listed "You're not a man until you crossdress" but so far no comment...... :sigh:

Lisa Golightly
03-15-2009, 06:42 AM
I'd love it if a total stranger came up to me and said 'Ooooo you're Lisa Golightly!' but they never do... Maybe they're shy, or maybe I have too many clothes on in everyday life... lol... Mmmmmmm... It does say something when someone sends you a request for a photo where you're dressed... :)

Kate Simmons
03-15-2009, 07:45 AM
I doubt that would happen. Not too many here have seen me in guy mode and I don't think they would recognize me unless they previously had.:)

diane51
03-15-2009, 08:07 AM

My thoughts too!!

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Not particularly - but if it happens, it happens

JoAnne Wheeler