PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! What my wife said today! plus update

cindym5_04
03-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Over the last year or so (we got married last year), with the exception of maybe dinner and a movie randomly, my wife and I haven't really gone out much. We end up laying around watching dvd's and stuff like that. Needless to say, our relationship has gotten very much "comfortable". Because of time constraints and other matters (none of which are her fault), I haven't really dressed in probably over a year, although I do think about it quite a bit... just can't find/make the time.

Anyway, we're driving along today and we're chatting about getting back to having "date night" and stuff like that. She mentioned that she was thinking that maybe next weekend we can go "out". She wants to bring that "spark" back into our relationship- where we would go out at times and other times go "out". We used to have A LOT of fun with it.

I'm really excitd and can't wait til next weekend now!!! The only issue is that I've gained a little weight over the last year, so I haven't been feeling very sexy overall and I don't have much femme stuff that fits. I guess I need to do some shopping this week.

Just had to share!!!

froggyspad
03-14-2009, 08:44 PM
That is awesome! Let us know how it goes.

linnea
03-14-2009, 08:48 PM
This sounds very good; have a great time!

Tracy46
03-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Sounds like a shopping spree maybe together as that is always fun..

LadyMirabai
03-14-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm really excitd and can't wait til next weekend now!!! The only issue is that I've gained a little weight over the last year, so I haven't been feeling very sexy overall and I don't have much femme stuff that fits. I guess I need to do some shopping this week.

Just had to share!!!

Definitely means a shopping trip then :D. I hope you both have a wonderful time!

inquisitiv
03-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi Cindy,

You're a lucky gal. Your SO is a real keeper!

Tracii G
03-14-2009, 09:02 PM
There are lots of cute fashions out there in larger sizes go have a look.
I found some great stuff at Goodwill today so thats a good place to look.
Found some cute tops that hide my new "addition" so I'm pretty happy.
Sounds like fun times are in your future you lucky dog.

cindym5_04
03-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Fortunately for me, I've just gone up to a size large top, but the skirt is going to be a different story. I think I've gone up from about a 9 to a 12. What I'm thinking about doing, too, is trying to get her to put one one of my other wigs (I have several) and maybe changing up her overall look for the night too. It should be exciting and fun. We're just trying to decide where to go. We've already decided against Freddies in Arlington, VA only because we know some people that are close friends with some people that go there, so we're trying to keep it more on the down-low (we just found out about the people they know last week).

Does anyone else get the feeling that this week is going to go by really SLOW as I'm waiting for next weekend!?!?!

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 05:59 PM
You have a really great wife - you better take really good care of her

JoAnne Wheeler

cindym5_04
03-23-2009, 08:03 AM
A few of you may have read my post last week about how excited I was for the now-past weekend to come up, because my wife wanted me to dress so that we could go out. Well, unfortunately that didn't happen. It wasn't her fault though.

One of my good friends has a car that's on it's last leg, so most of my Saturday was going to be spent going out and looking at cars with him. We certainly didn't expect the timing to happen as it did. I left the house at 10 am and didn't get back home until about 7:30 pm. LONG DAY!! The kicker- he didn't get a car Saturday.

The other thing is that I told her that I really need to go shopping to get an outfit that fits right since I've gained a little weight since I really last dressed. She went through her stuff since she wears a larger women's size than me. I'm right between where I used to be and sharing stuff in her wardrobe- DAMN!! We did go out Saturday night for a little bit looking around but didn't find anything spectacular that I really wanted to spend money on.

We both have plans for this upcoming weekend of lots of things that we need to take care of, so it won't happen this weekend. We are, however, going to try to give it another shot in a few weeks. With me going to the gym, hopefully I can trim down at least a LITTLE bit in the next 2-3 weeks.

MAJESTYK
03-23-2009, 08:14 AM
Thats a shame that it didn't work out but , I understand. Maybe then when it does happen, it will be all the more fun! Take care and cant wait for the update.

Tasha McIntyre
03-23-2009, 11:02 AM
OK, things didn't work out this time, but both of you are in the right frame of mind to make a real go of things next time.

Good luck

Tash :)