PDA

View Full Version : Who Gets Stuck Being Sick?

Persephone
03-15-2009, 02:06 AM
I've never been sick a day in my life! Anytime a cold or flu or somesuch invades, I figure it's "his" problem and I stick "him" with the body until it's over. Let "him" pray to the porcelain god while I'm off in lala land.

Who gets stuck being ill in your body?

sometimes_miss
03-15-2009, 02:52 AM
I'm unfortunate in only having one personality, so 'I' get stuck whatever the condition of my body. Or, is the question do I still dress up when sick? Of course I do; I still wear my girl undies, wig, and my 'sick girl' pink sweats. If they made size 16 bunny slippers, I might buy 'em, just because I never had any.

Nicole Erin
03-15-2009, 11:32 AM
I want some of whatever persephone is smoking

Karren H
03-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Makeup and a runny nose don't work well together but hey... If real women can put up with it so can I!!

linnea
03-15-2009, 09:49 PM
I seldom get sick, but when I do, it's usually "him" who takes the brunt of it.

anna kate
03-15-2009, 10:35 PM
We (me and my alter ego) share everything, why not illness too? I sometimes drag my wife into sharing (begrudgingly) an illness with me. Niether of us likes to call "Raulf", so staying healthy is key...

Melora
03-16-2009, 03:53 AM
Wow!! What a GIFT!!
What a GIFT!!

Angie G
03-16-2009, 08:33 AM
I luckly almost never get sick maybe a cold every few years. I didn't have one sick day this past winter even being around the sick grandkids And my wife.:hugs:
Angie

Ralph
03-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Niether of us likes to call "Raulf", so staying healthy is key...

Hey now, let's not get personal! :heehee: When I told my daughter the nom de mouse I chose, she said "Is that your name or the sound people make when they see you?" Such a supportive child. She's out of the will for good.

There's only one of me, not a separate "he" and "she", so when I get sick, I'm still me and it doesn't change what I do or wear (except I can tell you from personal experience that leotards and diarrhea don't mix).

As for the bunny slippers... did all of you break your googles?
adult size bunny slippers (http://bunnyslippers.com/bunny-slippers/classic-bunny-slippers.php)

ralph

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Not JoAnne, that's for sure

JoAnne Wheeler

Nicki B
03-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Makeup and a runny nose don't work well together but hey... If real women can put up with it so can I!!

Just what I was thinking.. Sneezing while applying mascara's not recommended, either. :heehee: