PDA

View Full Version : My wife's experience with a CD/TG at the nail salon

Sherry-Stephanie
03-15-2009, 07:10 AM
My wife told me this Friday nite when I got home and I haven't spoke to her about it since so I may miss a bit here....

She had gone to the nail salon to get a manicure and a pidicure Friday. While there this person came in with long curls in the back of her head and bangs/curls in the front. What made this person really stand out was the fact that she had really long long nails...like 3" long. She was there for a manicure.

Well everything was OK unitl she spoke and she spoke like a he....and then she was getting the "looks" from the other customers. Now remind you were in a small town here in TN. and a very conservative small town to boot!!!!

Well my wife goes to get her nails dried and she's sitting down at oen of the nail driers and this girl sits down across from her and tells my wife she really loves her (wife's) purse..especially the orange color in it and would like to find the same color in a polish to do her nails with. So my wife tells me that she and her new friend chatted while their nails were drying and then my wife had to get up and get the toes done....

This isn't anything major other than while everyone else gave this other persons the stares my wife treated her just like "one of the gilrs"....and why shouldn't she...she's got "one of the girls" at home as well...

Never know who your going to meet when your out....

I just thought this was a cute story.....

RachelDenise
03-15-2009, 07:31 AM
Your wife's a gem. I'd make sure she's happy. Do something special and unexpected for her. She deserves it.

deja true
03-15-2009, 07:40 AM
Rachels right!

That you're wife was accepting to another of us out in public and apparently didn't even regard that she was probably gonna get "the looks", too, tells us a lot about her acceptance and support for you.

Treat her nice, Sher, and thank her on behalf of the rest of us.

(Gee, I like stories like this!)

:)

Terrihoney
03-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Although I have been closeted for more years than a lady should admit to, I've been out just a few times in the past couple years. My own expieriance and reading forums like this, I now am more aware of possible CD's out and about.
Most recently, on a commuter train. What would of appeared to me as a lady not so pretty with big feet, I see now as a passible CD. We are out there! If I don't draw attention, then I have achieved my goal. I'm part of the woman's world.
But really, 3" nails is extreme! Why?

Hugs, Terri

diane51
03-15-2009, 08:00 AM

Hugs, Terri

I was wondering why the long long 3" nails too?
I hope my first time out I meet somone as accepting as your wife. Sure would make things easier.

Sherry-Stephanie
03-15-2009, 08:08 AM
I just arrived home with her grand doughter in town who's 14 so I really couldn't go into details with ehr plus the GD was with us all yesterday as well....

My wife said that these nails were her own...and they were l-o-n-g!!!! Hey some people take great pride at growing long nails ....she also said she was a black girl....so maybe it's cultural...

btw she said she looked ok until she spoke and then her voice gave ehr away....she also said that her hair was her won....so I suspect she just had the nails as an expression of her female side....bet typing must be a blast!!!!

On the wife's side....yeah she's a keeper....she puts up with a lot with me obviously....

At one time early one she said two things to me...no way on getting your ears pierced and if you get BF's we're going to divorce court....

Well the BF's arrived several weeks ago and the ears got pierced yesterday....:hugs:

joann426
03-15-2009, 08:15 AM
3 inch nails wow!!! if i had a pound of them i could build a dog box for my pet lolol!!!! but why!

JoannaCaroline
03-15-2009, 08:58 AM

Hugs, Terri

I regularly have nails that long and my wife's are usually longer. Why? Why not. I can function with them this long and I want them this long. Do they attract some unwanted attention. Sure. Especially in rural parts of the US where bigots abound and in Europe where it's never done. Although no one has been really obnoxious about it in Europe, they all want to see them.

If you want to pass I would also recommend something much more conservative. Everything else about the way I dress is conservative. (except when I go to fetish events). Long nails attract attention. Remember "If you want to pass you must conform". I actually hate that but it's true.

I say more power to her, if she wants nails that long.

DemonicDaughter
03-15-2009, 11:44 AM
I regularly have nails that long and my wife's are usually longer. Why? Why not. I can function with them this long and I want them this long. Do they attract some unwanted attention. Sure. Especially in rural parts of the US where bigots abound and in Europe where it's never done. Although no one has been really obnoxious about it in Europe, they all want to see them.

If you want to pass I would also recommend something much more conservative. Everything else about the way I dress is conservative. (except when I go to fetish events). Long nails attract attention. Remember "If you want to pass you must conform". I actually hate that but it's true.

I say more power to her, if she wants nails that long.

Much agreed!! I have very long nails. At one point my natural nails were about 4 inches from the tip of my finger. It took about a half a bottle of nail polish to cover them in two coats and I spent roughly an hour a day keeping them smooth and shaped. I unfortunately got sick and had to cut them. I cried. :sad:

Since then, I've opted to keep them only about an inch or two in length because its far easier.

And the only thing I couldn't do with the long nails was zip my jeans or pull the tabs off of soda cans. :heehee: And yes, I still typed 72 wpm. :D

Now back to the original post! Sherry, you have an amazing wife who I hope finds that same level of acceptance from others outside her home (as its obvious she gets it from you already).

:love:

Michelle I
03-15-2009, 11:48 AM
On the wife's side....yeah she's a keeper....she puts up with a lot with me obviously....

At one time early one she said two things to me...no way on getting your ears pierced and if you get BF's we're going to divorce court....

Well the BF's arrived several weeks ago and the ears got pierced yesterday

Wow;
I first read this I thought BF= Boyfriends, then I thought boy she is one heck of a wife:eek:, then I realized BF= breast forms:o. Made me wonder. Must have been a blonde moment.
Melissa

Di
03-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Kudos to your wife...making a stranger feel accepted and good about themselves:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nothing better being at the salon and having girl talk:D

Mistybtm
03-15-2009, 12:00 PM
good for her give her a big hug:hugs::D

TriciaO
03-15-2009, 02:03 PM
Wow;
I first read this I thought BF= Boyfriends, then I thought boy she is one heck of a wife:eek:, then I realized BF= breast forms:o. Made me wonder. Must have been a blonde moment.
Melissa

That's exactly what I thought when I saw "Well the BF's arrived several weeks ago..."

I just wanted to know where to get the catalog so I could order some! :o

Samantha Thomson
03-15-2009, 07:18 PM
in the city were i live it no big thing crossdresser trans all come in i was in the salon that i go to all dressed up and my female friend and i were getting are nails done no big deal but im sure were you are it different but atleast you are suportive for your girl and were nice to the girl who talk to you

samantha

TxKimberly
03-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Give your wife a hug for us would ya'?

Shannon
03-15-2009, 09:24 PM
Your wife is a loving soul. Bless her.

linnea
03-15-2009, 09:32 PM
When I had my nails done last summer, I was the object of some "looks" and attention, but mostly it was just an initial "double-take"; after that, there didn't seem to be anything to it. I know that I was comfortable.

CD Susan
03-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Sherry you are so fortunate to have such an accepting and understanding wife. You must love her immensely. This world needs more people just like her.

Hali
03-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Yeah sherry is a cute story thanks for sharing.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Is your spouse that nice to you ? Would she let you do the same thing ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Sherry-Stephanie
03-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Is your spouse that nice to you ? Would she let you do the same thing ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Well not sure and if she was opposed it would be because it's a bit different when it comes to me...after all she and I are attached...with this other person their strangers...and simply occupying adjoining spaces for a brief period of time....so if she allowed me to go to where she gets her nails done then she's outing me to the people who she does business with or gets service from...and that I doubt she's ready or willing to do...now maybe if we went to a strange salon together for just a onetime maybe???? but it's not a problem or issue since she does my manacures and pedicures for me...that's the trade off I guess....