PDA

View Full Version : I was going to......

Sherlyn
06-23-2005, 01:30 PM
...just leave and stop posting ...but I can't do that... I have ta say something ....this place is my grrrls home...always could I run here when things bothered me ..even if I did not post alot about my feelings... I could relate thru others ...and fun too ...oh god ...lol ..... I was a cam ***** ...I am not going too go thru and delete all my posts and threads ....hell no ...those are special too me ..they are Sherlyns......I am her and she is real ......I am not going ta give my reasons for leaving... doesn't really matter ....... but heh ...sometimes we do come back...I am not slamming my door on the way out.... I will just close it quietly...... and continue on too my next level of............................ ya I left it blank ...coz I don't know what that is .... Buh Bye for Now

Tristen Cox
06-23-2005, 01:36 PM
??? :confused:

Natalie x
06-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Yeah, stunned ....

Donna Delite
06-23-2005, 01:40 PM
What ????

Tamara Croft
06-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Huh?? :confused: :confused: did we miss something?? That's a bit of a shock init..... well I wish you well...... *very confused* and maybe cya soon :(

Trinity_cat
06-23-2005, 01:46 PM
Good luck on the "next level" Sherlyn :)

Wendy me
06-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Sherlyn wow knock me over with a feather ... what ever made you think and want to leave...your going to be missed ....good luck with the next level... what ever that my be ...stop in and visit if and when you can ....

Amelie
06-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Sherlyn,, this is so sudden. You seemed so nice in the last PM. I hope it wasn't something I said. I am confused????

I am a street ***** so you are OK if you want to be a cam *****,,,*****s of all kinds are accepted here.

PM me if you want to, I will understand if you don't.

If you do leave, then I wish you all the best in whatever you do, one day I want to go to one of your concerts. I want to tell my friends that I know the guitarist in that band.

Love you dearly
Amelie

Julie York
06-23-2005, 02:10 PM
Aye up Sherl. No idea what it's about but whatever's cool with you is cool with me. But hurry back when you've got rid of the bogie man (or whatever it is.) Seems all a bit weird since you've been high as a girly kite for weeks. But well...whatever. Good luck.

Sigrid
06-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Yeah, you may be a camera *****, but you are OUR camera *****! What would we ever do without you?!! I don't want to find out. :(

Priscilla1018
06-23-2005, 03:48 PM
sherlyn,

I am quite confused and stunned.If this is what you feel you have to do then I wish you all the best on your next level,I will miss you ,as we all will.You know where to find us,your sisters will be here,waiting.

mand
06-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Sherlyn, whatever it is you're doing I send you my love and best wishes, but I sincerely hope that we see you back on here soon, you're one of the great characters love.

love and best wishes mand xxx

DonnaT
06-23-2005, 03:55 PM
Well, I hope your going is only to refresh your batteries, and once refreshed you'll come back and let us know how you are doing and what you and Kew have up to.

Maybe you'll even tell us you made it into that club finally. :D

paulaN
06-23-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't know what's goen on but I hope your ok and I hope the next level is a good thing.

pantylover1
06-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Wow what a shock just as you got your avatar up and rocki'n too, you will be missed

Bernice P :(

ronna
06-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Yup, Sherlyn's drunk, all right
She'll get over it

Anna
06-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Sherlyn step away from the drinks cabinet and get back to your keyboard woman. :confused:

uknowhoo
06-23-2005, 10:17 PM
She's gotta be just f***ing with us right, I mean, come on, right???

In case not, she'll certainly be missed (until she returns to us).

azure
06-23-2005, 10:35 PM
and erm is it s pint of mothers ruin dear, hmmm just leave it where she can dip her straw in, ta. hey horrorbag whatcha up to? somebodies serotonin levels a little low today? now just like I said to little avril lavigine, no not the bit about putting the baseball bat down(shes such a pretty little thing but has incredible rage issues), I said you need to write down what your feeling, that way its a bit easier to understand! hmmm avril did exactly that and went off and wrote an album, ta luv for the royalties......cow...(no Im not bitter at all) C'mon have another big mac youlll feel alot better(or alot bigger)

Tristen Cox
06-23-2005, 10:41 PM
She's gotta be just f***ing with us right, I mean, come on, right???

No she's not.

ChristineRenee
06-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear this Sherlyn. I've always enjoyed your posts and pics. Frankly, I'm kinda stunned by this like everyone else. I hope that this isn't goodbye for good and that you'll be back soon. Until then we're gonna miss you girl!:(

Love you,
Chrissie:confused:

Fallen Angel
06-23-2005, 11:02 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!! i dont get it. i know that you have been sole searching for a while but i never thought youd say good bye to all of us i hope your inner strugle heals and you come back soon xxooxx

cindybarnes
06-24-2005, 05:21 AM
Sherlyn, dont stay gone long ok !!!!!

Hugs
Cindy

Holly
06-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Sherlyn, like the others, I'm stunned. But the important thing is that you remain true to yourself and do what you believe to be in YOUR best interest. Please come and visit! We'll miss you.:(

Olivia
06-24-2005, 09:08 AM
Oh Sherlyn! Say it ain't so girl! Everyone here is bound to miss you so much...keep on rockin', but please come back. Later, Olivia

Ava Mouse
06-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Sherlyn!

Don't go! Well, even if you have to, I'm looking forward to your return...

-Ava

Stephenie
06-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Bye for now, Take care girl.

Rachel Ann
06-27-2005, 09:39 AM
(((sherlyn)))

You will be missed. Please stay enrolled so that you can stay in touch via PMs or whatever.

*HUG*

Rachel

Sharon
06-27-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm sure you girls will see this thread eventually, but things are looking a little brighter for Sherlyn.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10396