PDA

View Full Version : Skirts, Dresses, and SUV's

JoAnnDallas
06-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Maybey a GG can answer this, but what is it about skirts and SUV's When I made my first outing Tuesday, I was wearing a skirt and I had a heck of a time getting into the drivers seat. Once I made it in, then I had to wiggle around to get my skirt compy. On my second outing the next day Wednesday, I was wearing a dress and had no problem getting into the SUV and getting compy. Today again I went out for a drive and again was wearing a skirt. This one is a little longer than the skirt I had on Tuesday, but I still had a problem getting in and getting compy. GG's...is this common or is there a trick to this.

Tamara Croft
06-23-2005, 02:15 PM
Yes there is a trick to it. You get in bum first, then swing your legs in, or the skirt will just get all twisted.

JoAnnDallas
06-23-2005, 03:12 PM
I guessing that hiking your skirt up may allow one to get a good step up?? Had no problem getting out. All I did was open the door, turn sidewise and kinda slide down untill the toes of my heels touched ground.

Rachel_740
06-23-2005, 08:29 PM
Yes there is a trick to it. You get in bum first, then swing your legs in, or the skirt will just get all twisted.

Just to be difficult, I find that this way twists the skirt under my bum and I'm uncomfortable for the rest of the journey.

Having said that, I'm well aware that this is the 'proper' way for a lady to get into a car. I play about with this way occasionally, to try to master it.

Anne

ronni
06-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Any time a girl has to swing her legs out and practically bare them to get out of her vehicle, it is absoultely worthwhile for any passers by. And that's what you get for having such a large truck.

Do it again?

Julie
06-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Like Tamara said. And if you take one hand and hold the bottom right edge of your skirt tight that will keep it from getting all bunched under you.

JoAnnDallas
06-23-2005, 08:51 PM
Remember, with a SUV, you have to step up higher than you normally do in a standard car. With a skirt on that's tough without first hiking up the skirt.

Sharon
06-23-2005, 10:17 PM
SUV? SUV? Try dropping yourself down into a Miata!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
06-23-2005, 10:39 PM
I have swivel bucket seats, just turn them out sit down and turn youself back toward the steering wheel, *autolock*. No problemo :p (known as suicide seats in the seventies)

Deanna2
06-24-2005, 02:23 AM
Like Ronni said, there is nothing like watching a woman in a tight straight skirt getting in or out of a 4X4.

I think that they should pass a law making it mandatory.

mand
06-24-2005, 06:05 AM
I have a lttle jeep and to be honest I find with it being higher up that makes it eaiser to get in and out of in a reasonably fem manner :)
Now Jane used to own a Toyota MR2, that was murder to try and get in and out whilst trying to retain some composure.
I used to have all the feminine grace of Herman Munster on roller skates getting in and out that thing :rolleyes:

love mand xxx