PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Fever?

Jan Vestia
03-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Hi all
As a (very) secret girl I am discovering that there are only certain times when I can take the chance to give Jan more life. Sometimes when these times get too far apart I have noticed a temptation to "just try and sneak a little time" and take chances that could well end up with Jan being discovered with the consequences being most uncertain but not good!
Has anyone else experienced this "cabin fever" - how do you deal with it?

Regards
Jan Vestia

Karren H
03-15-2009, 10:31 PM
Not really... If I get the urge between planned events I just take a day off work, dress and go shopping!! :)

CD Susan
03-15-2009, 11:51 PM
Where I come from "cabin fever" is something entirely different from what you are describing. I never feel the need to "sneak a little time" as I am able to dress every day. Just be carefull Jan and you will not be discovered.

ArleneRaquel
03-15-2009, 11:57 PM
I am retired also and can dress as much as I want, which is usually 24/7, Good luck Jan !:) :hugs: :love:

Melora
03-16-2009, 03:20 AM
Melora does not get much TIME.. But her wife is starting to accept..
Melora MIGHT just get some public time Soon!!
I Really hope for the best for You Too!!

Angie G
03-16-2009, 08:48 AM
When my fife worked and the kids in school and I working every 2 week on nights It was easy to dress. Now the kids are gone And my wife ending being a working girl I had to come out to her I tricked my way into it and got to wear a skirt around the house It grew from there To me fully dressing and her accepting Angie as who I am. I have no need to go out If it need be I nuder dress when I do go out. So no Cabin fever for me.:hugs:
Angie

Chrissy be good
03-16-2009, 08:52 AM
I totally know where your coming from. Posting on this site has quenched it for a little bit....sometimes it makes it worse. What's a girl to do.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 09:38 AM
YES ! I'm suffocating in my cabin - need to get out soon - wife is totally

against it - what should I do ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Angel.Marie76
03-16-2009, 11:10 AM
The cabin fever that I've been encountering is simply that I want to get out MORE and be dressed more often than I have been lately. My SO is generally accepting, as is my son, but obviously the outside world is a bit more on the NOT side as a whole. I found myself dressed a weekend or so ago, home, working away and had an urge to go out for a bite to eat or for an errand or something... Something I promised my son I wouldn't do in the area (i.e. go out dressed in the town in daylight you could say). So I sat there and fumed at myself for the gawdawful urge to GET OUT and the chance realization of 'Not unless you want your arse handed to you..'

BAH.