PDA

View Full Version : looking out through someone else's eyes

Christina Horton
03-16-2009, 10:14 AM
That's how I feel when I am out dressed as Christina. I look around and think "no one knows Mike here just Christina so I can be myself fully". I feel free and ,I don't know how to explain it right. It's like I am not in full control of myself you know? I walk around and shop , talk to people and go to movies. The only time it does not feel that way is when I go to my Uncle and Ant's house, They fully except Christina, so with them I feel like both Chris and Mike. DO any of you girls know how I feel. It's like your floting around in someone else's body even thought your in full control all the time.Well except when I see some thing like a dress or skirt I have got to have LOL. I am sure I am not the only one but I have not seen a thread on it. SO vote early and vote often.LOL. Huggs :hugs: :canada:

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Haven't had that out of body experience - YET

JoAnne Wheeler

StaceyJane
03-16-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm still me when dressed.

linnea
03-16-2009, 05:50 PM
I don't really feel like two different people, just two different names and looks.

Christina Horton
03-17-2009, 11:18 AM
I don't really feel like two different people, just two different names and looks.

I am not talking about two people just feel like people arn't looking at you like they do every day just looking at a woman.