PDA

View Full Version : A great day

RonnieGG
03-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Saturday, my husband Paula(Peka) & I had a great day sharing.

We started by getting our hair done at the same salon, then we went for lunch. I was very happy when we were being seated the girl said " this way ladies" as she showed us to our booth. I even enjoyed the slight flush that came to Paul's cheeks.

After lunch we deside to do some shopping. This was really fun. We both went thru the sale racks & finding great buys. I even found a sweater almost the same as one I have that Paula had been eyeing. Then on to the makeup section & once again the salesgirl asked" can I help you ladies".

After going home and resting our feet for awhile, we desided to go out to dinner at a place were we had been many times( Paula was dressed as a male thoes time).
We were asked " ladies what can I get you to drink".

This was the first time Paula & I had spent the whole day out & I know there will be many more to come.

A lot of commumication & understanding of each others bounderies is a great help. I know with the understanding we both have, our communication will keep going & there will be no more secrets. Our love for one another can only grow.

Ronnie

anna kate
03-16-2009, 12:14 PM
The thrill for a CD (me anyway) to be called "Lady", is undescribable. I know it definitely makes my day. Being refered to in that way(lady), a number of times in one day, had to be exilerating to say the least. What a rush...

Mrs. X (gg)
03-16-2009, 12:21 PM
How fun Im so glad for you both :)

My Thannia hasn't express yet her desire to go out as girlfriends, but thinking of it and reading positive experience like yours, makes me wonder when will she... :heehee:

:hugs:

TxKimberly
03-16-2009, 12:25 PM
You rock Ronnie! It takes a LOT more courage for the person that hangs with us than it does for us. WE have a disguise - wig, makeup, etc. You on the other hand . . .
Again, your awesome!

Marissa
03-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Yes, Ronnie, thank you for so supportive and understanding.. that sometimes that is what we are looking for, that someone who is supportive and understanding, but sees how it can be enjoyable for both.. whether as husband and wife (two girls) or just two girlfriends out having fun.

sounds like a perfect day for both :)

some of us can only dream of that day but you give us hope..

Hugs,

Kayla Shadows
03-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day.Im glad you two enjoyed yourselves and things have a good direction to them.its beautiful :)

RonnieGG
03-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Love & communication is the key for us

Ronnie

Alana65
03-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Awwww Ronnie (and Paula), that is soooo wonderful !!! It is sooo nice to read about beautiful outings shared by a GG and her CDing SO.
*sheds tears of happiness*

Di
03-16-2009, 05:02 PM
How cool is that:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Glad the two of you had a great day out:hugs:

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 05:11 PM
RONNIE GG - I Love You - I Love Your Attitude, Your Sensitivity, Your

Encouragement, Your Love for Paula - I Wish That My Spouse Was As Totally

Awesome as You -- if things don't work out for you and Paula, send me a

message - YOU ARE AWESOME BABY !!! A Crossdressers' Dream Girl !

JoAnne Wheeler