PDA

View Full Version : Spring is here, summer soon

Kelli Michelle
03-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Last year was the first time I actually went to the pool shaved all over. My wife didn't like it, but since I wear skirts when I go out, there was no choice really. The pool is a community pool in our neighborhood, btw. I pretty much stayed in the water when people I knew came up, and occasionally got out to sunbathe in the corner, where we usually sit.. I was usually with my wife, and and least my daughter. My daugh (age 13), didn't seem to notice (or didn't mention it anyway), nor did anyone else. Still, I get nervous, and I know my wife is not gonna like it, but.... What experiences have you all had in situations like this at the pool? What comments have been made to you (if any), and what retorts have you made? Any advice on dealing with the situation?

tabetha
03-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Yes can't wait....I have a secluded balcony....so some nights when it's warm (summer) maybe a gentle breeze I slip into a silk camisole and some satin or lace panties and stand out in the warm night air for a while, the warm air feels so wonderful.
We have a community pool: sometimes early in the morning (2-4 AM) I'll slip into the water in a bikini bathing suit or thong, sometimes nude.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Did your Spouse threaten or promise to Divorce you for shaving off all your

hair? If she didn't then Girl, you are ahead of me - my Spouse is 150%

against my shaving my bodyhair - she says it will lead to an instant DIVORCE

filing.

JoAnne Wheeler

Kelli Michelle
03-19-2009, 11:08 AM

filing.

JoAnne Wheeler

No she didn't threaten. She didn't really like it, but sorta was like "if you can stand the looks..." type of thing. She wasn't real specific. I am sorta nervous (or was) about doing it, but like I said, I wear skirts when I go out, so... I do think I will be more comfortable with it this year. I don't think it will "out" me, but I expect it will start some people to wondering, if they notice at all. I am not sure what my wife's opinion will be this year. I have been slowly evolving towards being more feminine looking, but really the only thing new for some time has been the shaving of my body.

Ashlie Marie
03-19-2009, 08:35 PM
u havnet lived till u have had the hair pulled from your chest and back put on a cute takini and hit a water park

Jess_cd32
03-19-2009, 09:36 PM

filing.

JoAnne Wheeler

Cause of Action-Divorce:

J. Wheeler
vs
Mrs. Wheeler

To the Honorable Court:

On the day of blah blah blah J. Wheeler shaved his body hair against Mrs. Wheelers wishes and that has brought this action before this honorable Court:heehee:

Teri Jean
03-22-2009, 12:33 PM
I shave weekly and which reminds me it's time again LOL. But the fact remains most people don't notice and as we get older some loose a lot of the hair on their legs. I think the hair is not the issue but points to the tollerance of dressing. jmo Keli

Sophia de la luz
03-22-2009, 04:26 PM
I swim three times a week at the local pool. A lot of young people (swim teams from local high schools) train there. No one has hair except for older males not really into swimming... or males really into their hair. So, removing all the hair has been a total non-issue at the pool.
What's been more fun is the clothes I show up in, and changing in the locker room... tee hee.

Kelli Michelle
03-22-2009, 04:37 PM
My wife and I, plus my daughter, were watching a movie today, and she said," that guy is waaaaay too hairy. He needs to shave his arms, chest and legs..." I think she has noticed my shaved arms, but I thought this was encouraging. I could see the grimace on my wife's face, but.....

imarocker2
03-22-2009, 04:41 PM
I took my daughter to the pool in the condo I live in and it was not only the first time I had been there with shaved legs, but the first time I had been out of the house in anything other than long pants since I shaved back in the fall. Guess what, no one noticed anything and I even got some sun on my glowing white legs! Gonna have to shave the arms next. That will be much more traumatic than the legs! But I bet no one notices.

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-22-2009, 07:50 PM
do what i did/do, go to the pool in pantyhose with painted toenails,,,
i did get a tan thru the pantyhose,,,
shaved?? people dont notice,nor do they notice if your wearing pantyhose with shorts in the store while your standing next to them,,,,

as for "if you shave ill divorce you".....what a lame reason to seperate,,,and a huge waste of the courts time,,your still the same person inside that they married years ago,,

still seems they would rather you be a drunkin wife beater than a crossdresser :brolleyes:

Marilynn
03-22-2009, 08:07 PM
I shave weekly and which reminds me it's time again LOL. But the fact remains most people don't notice and as we get older some loose a lot of the hair on their legs.

I started loosing the hair on the shins and calfs in my twenties. My father was the exact same, so it must be like male pattern baldness. I have his same receding hairline and bald spot as well.

Glenda
03-22-2009, 11:28 PM
Just tell them that the body hair makes you sweat too much and you've found it much more comfortable to shave. I guarantee if any other guys try it, they will have to agree.

Kelsy
03-23-2009, 04:25 AM
Let's face it body hair is Gross!!:D

Kelsy