PDA

View Full Version : first time out in day light

crossdrezzer1
03-16-2009, 09:23 PM
well the wife said that I needed it and told me to go out and shop,,, I said I didnt have the right top and she said go borrow one of mine,,, got a cute top and also a nit long sweater with a belt tie,,then my girl jeans,, a ratty wig I had and covered it with a fem winter hat and tied it in a pony tail,, did a little make up and slipped on my thick heel sandles with painted nails with also stencil art on them,, a little jewerly and was heading out,,the wife gave me a kiss and her big fat side jererly sun glasses and said had fun,,, first went to dress barn,,the girls know me but one didnt reconize me because I never went in drag,, bought some cute jeans with jewels in the back pockets and a lovely pink print soft top,,loved them soooo much just had to wear them right out of the store,,, then to a lingerie store I know of and she said,,,wow,,,just look at you since she has never seen me in drag also,,,got some hose and panties,,then went to a adult store to get something for the wife,,,I got it for her but while I was there they had some ****ty dancer heels,,platform style,,red vinal type about 7 inches high,,,she said are they not just beutiful and why dont you try them on,,she had me balance using a counter while she slid my sandles off and strapped them on me,,then while I was walking around in the store in them she got out a full mirror,,,they was a size to small so I didnt get them but sure was a thrill,,,,I had sooo much fun and no one looked at me on the way down,,at the stores or on the way back,,I know I dont pass but people just dont seem to care like I thought they would,,sure was nice for the first time and sure wont be the last time for this lady....!!!!!..

oh yhea and I was only 5 minutes away from missing another member here that was also shopping,,,,rats...

JoAnne Wheeler
03-17-2009, 09:27 AM
What a wife !!!!!! You are one lucky Girl to have such a supporting spouse

JoAnne Wheeler

Sally2005
03-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Congrats! Are you sure your wife knows what she is getting in to? Once the shopping starts it is hard to stop...

tricia_uktv
03-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Its so easy - we can do it. Well done hon!

Leslie Mary S
03-17-2009, 05:15 PM
You girls are tormenting me. one of these days I have just got to try it.

Leslie

RebeccaLynne
03-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Next time ask her to come along. She'll know you value her opinion. Congratulations!