PDA

View Full Version : Comfort partially undressed?

lingerieLiz
03-17-2009, 12:14 PM
This morning I was getting dressed and had on my panties and bra and as I was putting on my jeans I had a call in my home office. I felt undressed without a top on.

Do you feel vulnerable or uncomfortable not fully dressed?

I'm not worried about getting caught neighbors all know and I'm getting ready to go out wearing a blouse that shows through. HUH

Phyliss
03-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Years ago I'd think nothing of walking around the house with no clothes on when I was alone. Not always, but when going to the bathroom from the bedroom or having to answer the phone early in the morning while in the middle of getting myself ready for the day. Now, it's gotten different. Wouldn't think of going out of my bedroom without at least a long bathrobe on. I know there isn't anybody around to "see" me undressed but it feels really strange to not be fully covered.

I don't feel "vulnerable" or anything like that, just naked. I usually lay out the clothes I'm gonna wear for the day and put them on my bed within reach of my dressing chair. Should I decide to wear a different blouse/shirt and I have to walk over the the closet in just my bra, it feels kinda odd.

Hadn't thought about this before until you mentioned it. Wonder why that is?

suchacutie
03-17-2009, 03:11 PM
My only problem is that I don't like to sit in between genders. Whatever I'm going to wear, I want to be in one gender or the other, and if being partially dressed leaves me ambiguous, I'm not comfortable.

But by the time I have on everything but a top, I'm pretty transformed to Tina :)

tina

tricia_uktv
03-17-2009, 03:36 PM
I have a quite sexy dressing gown which I will put on if the door bell goes. Seems to work :)

Sarah...
03-17-2009, 03:53 PM
Nope. This time of year I do feel rather cold though in a semi-dressed state!

Sarah...

kellycan27
03-17-2009, 04:22 PM
I am ok naked running around the house. it's just me..nothing I haven't seen before.

Leslie Mary S
03-17-2009, 05:17 PM
I have one of those white bath robes size XXXXL that I keep handy. But what about when you have makeup on?

JoAnne Wheeler
03-18-2009, 11:30 AM
I prefer to be fully dressed - no matter if it is my male self or if it is JoAnne

JoAnne Wheeler

ArleneRaquel
03-18-2009, 11:41 AM
I prefer to be fully dressed be it enfemme or drab, but if I'm staying home with not much to do, a bra, panties,robe, and slippers will do. :hugs: :love:

boardpuppy
03-18-2009, 01:29 PM
I hadn't realized it but I am conscious of being half dressed in either mode. I prefer to dress enfem but whatever it is, I want to completely finish the job or go as far as the situation alows.

Hugs,
Alice

Karren H
03-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Its like closing the bathroom door to use the facilities when you know your the only one at home... Its just how you feel about such things... How you were brought up.. Personally I don't like going with out a top no mater what mode I'm in!!

Julieanne
03-18-2009, 09:35 PM
I prefer to see it as partially dressed, not partially undressed. I often wear just a pair of (male) gym shorts when around the house or with family, so I'm used to wearing very little (no socks, no shoes of course). When alone I sometimes just wear a pair of panties or, as now, panties and bra.

Other times I dress up fully, but hardly ever use more makeup than lipstick, which I wear often. It just depends on my mood.

Julieanne

CD Susan
03-19-2009, 01:34 AM
No, being just partialy dressed does not bother me at all. Sometimes I will lounge about wearing only a bra and panties. And since I live alone I never close the bathroom door. I see no reason to do that.

Angie G
03-19-2009, 04:25 AM
Hot at all unless my wife is up and then not when I'm in guy mode.:hugs:
Angie

diane51
03-19-2009, 04:52 AM
I'm ok being naked in the house when others are not home. NO one to see me except the dog, damn good thing she can't speak, oh the stories she could tell.

Teri Jean
03-19-2009, 06:03 AM
I have a mixed feeling about dressed and partially being dressed. Some days being in panties and bra is fine and since the curtains are pulled there still is times I need to be fully dressed. One day someone will catch me. As the weather gets warmer I will probably be in less around the house. Keli

MartineXdrs2
03-19-2009, 06:40 AM
Ilove being half dressed, just jeans and no blouse, I like the raciness of wearing a lacy bra and walking about, sometimes just pantyhose and bra, but always a bra.. oh, and always tucked, first thing I do as Martine...