PDA

View Full Version : Animals

Jennifer Cox
03-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Do you find animals respond any differently to you. I wondered about this after a recent encounter with a dog - 10yr old black Cocker Spaniel. Whilst the dog was a little hesitant to approach me at first, it quickly became quite friendly and enjoyed me stroking it - OK, KEEP YOU'RE FILTHY MINDS TO YOURSELVES :D.

I was in drab, no perfume or anything. The owner said "That's very strange she doesn't usually like males". :lol: (bite tounge quickly!)

Joanne f
03-17-2009, 01:46 PM
I use to know someone that had a big (and i mean big) hunt horse and she said that it will only let females mount it but she noticed that it had no problem with me going near it so she let me mount it and ride it , she use to say it was like riding a volcano , but i use to whisper in its ear and it would just go like the wind , that was some horse .

Lisa Golightly
03-17-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm a cat magnet... They all come to me even the anti-social ones... :)

Lisa O
03-17-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm a cat magnet... They all come to me even the anti-social ones... :)

Cats are a "me" magnet...I go to them even if I am feeling anti-social!

Hermina
03-17-2009, 02:19 PM
My black cat doesn't seem to care how I look or whatever clothes I wear.

suchacutie
03-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Our dog knows that "he" is not fond of dogs, and she really does belong to the female members of our household. Once she (the dog) became aware of Tina, she simply assumed that Tina would act toward her as the rest of the women in the house, and the dog just loves Tina.

OKOK, so Tina acts differently toward the dog from "him" so it's a reinforced action. There's no doubt that the dog knows when Tina has arrived :)

tina

kellycan27
03-17-2009, 06:15 PM
My dog loves me.

Brina Halloween
03-17-2009, 08:49 PM
My cats simply demand attention. they don't seem to care what I am wearing.

islandgirl
03-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Our little dog looks at me like "Oh no...not again!!!" I guess two girls in the house is just TOO much.

Sakura Rini
03-17-2009, 10:10 PM
my cats dont really care if im down up

PaulaSF
03-17-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm our Toy Poodle Coco's best friend (since I'm the only one tolerating her kissing/licking- tho that's a bit on an issue with a full face of makeup!) in either presentation...

Even when wearing fragrance, but usually my face is fully visible, when I'm en femme.

Not much better of a "prop" for preambulating, en femme through Union Square, the Marina, or Cow Hollow neighborhoods, totally getting into the "see & be seen, vibe."

My Pal Sara's late Golden Retriever also seemed oblivious to whether we were dressed, or not, too.

Think our canine SOs truly sense we're the same person, now if only more of ourselves, and the humans around us would too...

cheers,
Paula

Alice Torn
03-17-2009, 11:15 PM
My former housemates dogs really backed off first, when i came to them dressed! I had to talk to them, before they trusted me. The cats i have owned did not act differently, but seem to want to get into my photos!

Jess_cd32
03-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Animals have a great sense what your about usually, at my last house everything came to me for adoption or a temporary home or food:doh:
Our dogs will bark some if I'm dressed but they haven't really seen me that often. One doesn't like the sound of heels on the floor, mine or my SO's:sad:

Annie D
03-18-2009, 06:16 AM
The first time that I came out of the bedroom, dressed as Annie, my big dog, Sammie who looks like "Old Yeller", came barking and snarling toward me. It was not until in my male voice I shouted his name and then held out my hand, that some recognition came to pass. I was not accepted until he put his head under my skirt and sniffed that I became totally accepted....LOL!

TSchapes
03-18-2009, 06:57 AM
My experience has been that dogs adapt a bit faster to who I am because they can smell it's me. Cat's are visual and it's taken them more time to warm up to Tracy!

-Tracy

TGMarla
03-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Doggies and kitties all love me, with little exception. They have a sense about these things. They know I'm a critter-person, and they warm up to me quickly no matter how I'm dressed. My own dogs kind of look at me funny while I'm dressed, but they really don't care one whit if I'm wearing a dress or not. My wife should take a clue from them! :D

EjayeCD
03-18-2009, 08:31 AM
My chocolat lab does not care if I'm in boy or girl mode. I look totally different enfemme, she recognizes me anyway.

Samantha B L
03-18-2009, 08:40 AM
Dogs and Cats take to me. Our little Miniature American Eskimo/Lancashire Heeler is crazy about me and spends most of his time with me.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-18-2009, 08:49 AM
Yes - my dogs at first just looked at me, apparently not knowing exactly who

I was - but after I talked to them, they were fine - thats why they are man's

(Girls) best friend, they won't tell on you !

JoAnne Wheeler

NatashaCD
03-19-2009, 02:26 AM
My cat loves both of me lol just as long as i keep bringing the food