PDA

View Full Version : Out to more people than I thought.

Noxvictum
03-17-2009, 03:42 PM
I was talking to my mom earlier today about this and that, and she asked me what kind of makeup I wanted (I'm color blind so she's helping me out). When I get back home, she's gonna show me what I'm doing wrong and all that fun stuff. Well, her friend Candy had apparently said "We get to do a makeover?." This stopped me dead in my tracks. I asked her who all she told. After her initial jokes (her sense of humor is darker than mine), she said her three best friends know. She apologized for it, concerned about how I was feeling about it. For the most part, I really don't care. Her friends are good people. Very strange, but good none the less. I don't know why I was surprised she told them... *facepalm* Definately going to be an interesting few days when I get home...

ChibiKaiju
03-17-2009, 03:48 PM
oh my...well atleast you get a makeover out of it for your worry :D

Noxvictum
03-17-2009, 03:54 PM
True... And I think I remember why her friends worry me... Back when I was a kid and I got in trouble (which was fairly often), I'd have to work for them. *sigh*

Mary Morgan
03-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Oh my, I hope they aren't planning to keep your secret in exchange for some housework.

Noxvictum
03-17-2009, 04:11 PM
HA! That's funny... A good point, too. Somehow, I doubt it... I know my Mom's looking forward to it... My sister was never a willing canvas, and in a few ways I suppose I'm the daughter she never had... As for her friends, I just think they just think it'll be fun. Man, if I'd have known I'd have had this easy a time with it, I'd have come out while I was still in high school... Eh, live and learn.

kellycan27
03-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Sounds like it might been a lot of fun... like a girls night.

Starling
03-17-2009, 04:33 PM
...Back when I was a kid and I got in trouble (which was fairly often), I'd have to work for them. *sigh*

That was when you were a bad boy, Noxy. Now that you're a bad girl, I bet you'll have a lot more fun with your mom and her friends.

When I was a kid, one of our family's good friends was a worldly and sensual single woman of 45 or so. She made an LBD look like a million dollars. After all these years, I still wish I had outed myself to her.

Nowadays, she would probably be called a cougar, although she was very much a lady, and had I been less shy about everything sexual, she might have shown me the way, so to speak. I have a feeling that she would have been very accepting of crossdressing, too. She was cool.

Lallie

Noxvictum
03-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Well, it should be fun. Those same friends have scared me silly! I'm home on leave for my Mom's wedding, hasn't been 24 hours, and her friends show up for the bachelorette party. One was already half-lit, and upon seeing me, asked when I was going to start taking my clothes off. Yeah, I left then and there.

kellycan27
03-17-2009, 06:13 PM
A little shy are we? LOL

deja true
03-17-2009, 06:24 PM
A little shy are we? LOL

HeeHee! Is this one of those things that skips a generation?

You're mom and her friends are a bunch of rake-hells and you're the shy one!

That's s-o-o-o cute!

;)

Alana65
03-17-2009, 07:16 PM
I was talking to my mom earlier today about this and that, and she asked me what kind of makeup I wanted (I'm color blind so she's helping me out). When I get back home, she's gonna show me what I'm doing wrong and all that fun stuff....

Tracy, you're a lucky girl, hun. :daydreaming:

Nicole Erin
03-17-2009, 07:49 PM
If a GG knows and supports your TG-ness, damnit go with it!
Even if they tease you a bit [playfully of course] it is no big deal. Women seem to love making someone pretty, so go with it and be one of the girls.

Angie G
03-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Just go with it you may have some fun.:hugs:
Angie

Starling
03-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Come to think of it, Noxy, that cool older lady I knew was somewhat of a drinker, too.

Lallie

Noxvictum
03-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Yes, I am terribly shy. Usually don't open up till I get to know someone, or have a bit to drink. Good times to be had by all, I suppose. It's not for another month and a half give or take a week. I'll be sure to post pictures. Hmm, gonna need a new wig. Oh, and they will crack jokes. Won't be so bad till they get my Mom started... So long as it's all in good fun, right?

Starling
03-18-2009, 06:11 AM
I think you'll wow them, Noxy.

Lallie

Annie D
03-18-2009, 06:32 AM
What a great opportunity! Many of us like to be pampered and feminized and you can count me in. Its only 210 miles from DFW to Austin and I would love to join you for the fun! Once they get their hands on you, I bet your shyness will disappear. Enjoy yourself and have fun, you deserve it!

Thank you for protecting our country!

JoAnne Wheeler
03-18-2009, 11:18 AM
WHO did you out yourself to ? Once you are "out" you are really "out".

However - it appears that your mother and her friends don't mind and they

actually want to help and support your crossdressing - let us know how it

goes - sounds very interesting

JoAnne Wheeler

Noxvictum
03-18-2009, 07:18 PM
What a great opportunity! Many of us like to be pampered and feminized and you can count me in. Its only 210 miles from DFW to Austin and I would love to join you for the fun! Once they get their hands on you, I bet your shyness will disappear. Enjoy yourself and have fun, you deserve it!

Thank you for protecting our country!

Well, Mom's in Borger. Gotta visit after my contract's up, of course. 6 weeks!!!

WHO did you out yourself to ? Once you are "out" you are really "out".

However - it appears that your mother and her friends don't mind and they

actually want to help and support your crossdressing - let us know how it

goes - sounds very interesting

JoAnne Wheeler

Well, I don't know who all knows. Lots of people I used to work with know, so I pretty much said "screw it" and told my friends and some family. It had actually gone fairly well at work, so I knew my friends would be cool with it. They're not exactly normal themselves :P.

kristinacd55
03-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Well, I don't know who all knows. Lots of people I used to work with know, so I pretty much said "screw it" and told my friends and some family. It had actually gone fairly well at work, so I knew my friends would be cool with it. They're not exactly normal themselves :P.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I love that last statement! Who exactly is normal? Noone I know including me for sure! :)

CD Susan
03-19-2009, 01:51 AM
By all means go for it. I would have loved to been in your position when I was your age. I think you are very fortunate to have such a cool Mom.

Lisa Golightly
03-19-2009, 02:09 AM
Hmmmmmm my bestfriend was the worst... He'd occassionally say he'd told so and so... and I'd think eek! This was in the days before hormones and all that stuff... So one evening I kind of asked 'Just who have you told?' Seems it was his family, work colleagues, friends... everyone he knew basically... lol...

The worse thing about it was I was trying to maintain a drab look with his work colleagues so as not to embarrass him and they already knew!!! :doh: