PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had this happen?

Marissa
03-17-2009, 10:14 PM
My black lab was out in the back yard, so I thought I would give him some rib bones (ribs and hot wings..oh boy..lol). So I stepped out onto the 12x12 cement porch to get his attention... and it dawned on me :o

I had come home from work with dinner, changed from drab to slip into a dark blue silk nightgown..no makeup, wig.. nadda.. so as I was kneeling down to place the bones on the cement, it occurred to me that I could be seen..and no, the neighbors do not know..

well I didn't want to do any sudden moves to attract attention, but then I realized how lucky I was that the sun had begun going down and no neighbors out over the fences..

so I slowly raised and slinked back into the house :)

course the first thing that came to mind, was to share it on here..

So..have you had any type of this silliness occurr to you?

I hope this is not a repeat thread, sorry if it is..

Robyn7778
03-17-2009, 10:25 PM
...but this morning I had a few hours to myself at home so naturally, I dressed up...
and since I was feeling very pretty, I decided to take some pictures. But the camera was downstairs. Which meant going down the stairs...
So I headed down the stairs and was halfway down before realizing if someone came to the door, they would see me...
so I quickened my pace and made it to the kitchen where I quickly realized, we have lots of windows that can be seen into...
and yes, like you, my neighbors don't know...
so I grabbed the camera and hastened my way back up stairs!!
And took some very pretty pictures :)

Marissa
03-18-2009, 12:43 AM
Hi Robyn, thank you for the reply..so many viewed but guess we are a minority...hmmm maybe they thought it would a different question.. :)

anyway, I do understand what you mean.. i walk around the house and forget my side window blinds are open for the Lab to look through..or wonder upstairs where a few windows are not covered by anything.. lol funny, sometimes i know i might be seen.. guess its that 'getting caught' feeling.. :eek::D

Noxvictum
03-18-2009, 12:46 AM
I just end up leaving my stuff out... Haven't had my own real place yet.

Jess_cd32
03-18-2009, 12:49 AM
Thats why I keep my shades down when I cd and don't give my dogs rib bones:heehee:

docrobbysherry
03-18-2009, 01:02 AM
I've been doing a number of photo sessions outside lately. There's really no NICE area outside, where one neighbor, or another, can't see me. I spend quite awhile preoccupied taking pictures. I mite not even notice someone staring at me for say, 15 minutes!:eek:

But, as u said, the RISK factor is kinda COOL!:D

Altho, in MY case, there's VERY little chance of them knowing Sherry is ME! Unless they get out their bonocs!:confused2:

Marissa
03-18-2009, 01:11 AM
I just end up leaving my stuff out... Haven't had my own real place yet.

When daughter is away for a night, its like a tornado hits when I dress, but then its put everything away the next day.. no evidence :)

But she is gone for the week so that tornado is just twirling around.. that is how i ended up in the nightgown, it was laying across my bed and just called my name.. :)

Thats why I keep my shades down when I cd and don't give my dogs rib bones:heehee:

my intention wasn't to go out wearing the nightgown.. lol but i do check the shades..well most of them..

I spend quite awhile preoccupied taking pictures. I mite not even notice someone staring at me for say, 15 minutes!:eek:

But, as u said, the RISK factor is kinda COOL!:D

Unless they get out their bonocs!:confused2:

LOL, so you don't feel the eyes burning through you as they try to see ????? :)

yes that RISK factor..don't we just love taking those chances???

well watch for that sunlight reflections to see if they are bonocs.. and then just strut your stuff to give them a show :)

thank you for the replies.. didn't think very many were going to.. its just a silly thought of mine..

Hugs,

Annie D
03-18-2009, 06:05 AM
I think that the longer that we CD, the more that we want to be seen/caught in the act. I am becoming more blatant in my neighborhood; going out to the street to check the mail, unloading groceries from the back of the CRV in early morning daylight and sunning myself in the back yard in my bikini. No I am not out to my neighbors but I am becoming less concerned if they see a tall woman around my house.

DAVIDA
03-18-2009, 06:25 AM
Hi, Cassey!
I am probably the talk of the neighborhood!:D I know for a fact that most of the nosy, I mean neighbors, know about me. I was out on the deck one night calming down our youngest Sheppard. He is not fond of thunder, or any loud noise. The light was on and I was standing under it in a dress. From a dark spot next to the fence, the lady next door starts a conversation. I just acted like nothing was wrong.(which there wasn't) I have talked to her since then and she just said that she accepts me as is. I thought that she was great.
The other people around also know, but I have not talked to anyone else.

Teri Jean
03-18-2009, 06:35 AM
Cassie, there is the risk of the neighbors finding out and I have taken those risks myself. My garage is a detatched and when I go out I have looked each way and then ventured out to the truck and probably been seen but no reaction as yet. I do have to say the neighbors are very nice people so that could be the reason for a lack of comments. Enjoy the moments and move forward. Huggs Keli

Marshchild
03-18-2009, 06:50 AM
Some years ago, I was walking around my backyard, clad in nothing but a pair of pink satin pyjama bottoms, and attending to the wants and needs of my selfish tortoiseshell cat (around whom the entire universe revolves, at least in her mind!). Anyway, I chanced to look up at my neighbours' house, which overlooks my yard, and saw one of the teenage girls who lived there looking down at me from her bedroom window! I wasn't too bothered about that, being quick to see the funny side of it all, and nothing bad ever happened as a result of it. Funnily enough, a little later on, I ended up with a piece of said neighbours' mail in my letterbox by mistake, the item of mail in question being a catalogue from an evangelical Christian bookshop! "Oh my God," I thought at the time, "I'm living next door to my very own version of the Flandereses!" I must say that it made my own little piece of misfortune seem all the more humorous!

Ze
03-18-2009, 07:56 AM
"Oh my God," I thought at the time, "I'm living next door to my very own version of the Flandereses!"

:lol: You made me spit Froot Loops on the screen. Thanks.

On the FTM side, I'm not a public CD (still figuring it out, actually), but once I forgot to, ah...unstuff myself while going out to a bookstore. I thankfully figured out why I felt "different" sitting down while driving, but the idea that I walked out of the home like that (with make-up and my long hair) was horrifying. :) It wasn't until later that I found it amusing.

carolinewalker_2000
03-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Yes! From time to time I have found myself in the garden putting out rubbish or collecting something I need indoors, only to discover I had forgotten what I was wearing. So far have been lucky and got away with it. Will have to be more careful because one of these days a neighbour will see me!!!!!

JoAnne Wheeler
03-18-2009, 08:30 AM
YES ! windows, door, and especially out on my deck when others were

present - tried to hide - now that I am older and wiser, I really just plain

don't care any more whether I am seen or not - I (we) are who we are -

I'm am all American Bluegrass Crossdresser (Girl) and Proud as I can be

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
03-18-2009, 09:37 AM
I'm shocked and amazed!! You give chicken bones to your dog? They might splinter and severly damage the poor doggies. insides!!!

And no!! I've just walked outside enfemme numerous times and gotten in the truck and driven off and returned, during the the day.. All the neighbors outside.. No one seemed to care! Or notice..

Christina Horton
03-18-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm shocked and amazed!! You give chicken bones to your dog? They might splinter and severly damage the poor doggies. insides!!!

And no!! I've just walked outside enfemme numerous times and gotten in the truck and driven off and returned, during the the day.. All the neighbors outside.. No one seemed to care! Or notice..

Kerren you beat me to the punch. I guess some people don't know how bad chicken bones are for dogs, unless they were buffalo wings. But I think the would also be bad even though there much bigger than Chichens. No I have never forgoten to take off something. I dress out anyway. the other day My friend in the aparentment on the end if the drive way( whom I all ways rev up me engine when I leave my apt,I drive a 80 corvette and it has a loud rumble) saw me leave as Christina ,I waved to him so he was smiling. When I got home we talked he asked ( is there a special oacatoin or what) I said no is just a monday. well we talked through his window and then I waved to his live in girl friend and he call her and asked her do you know the guy who dirves the coevette , she said "oh yes you mean MIKE" he said " well then let me intorduce you to Mike" the look on her face was so cool , she did not know it was me even after hearing my voice. But they fine with it. I have been out 10 times so far ( 3 days in a row and today will be 11) and have never had a Bad time from anyone. so I think you should go out full dressed and go shopping. and maybe go and vist you neighors and say hi it's me from down the street. I think it's better that they hear it from you then the romor mill don't you girls.And if they don't like it and can't excepet it well to bad that just lost a good friend. will that's my :2c: HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

ArleneRaquel
03-18-2009, 11:35 AM
About four years ago I put the water hose out early on a Sunday morning, about an hour later I went out to move it, as I was doing so it dawned on me that I was without my ( then auburn ) wig, I was wearing a cami, robe,panties, maraboo slippers, but in my silver ( male :eek: ) hair. I ran back inti the house as fast as I could.:sad: :hugs: :hugs: :love:

Marissa
03-18-2009, 09:21 PM

Kerren you beat me to the punch. I guess some people don't know how bad chicken bones are for dogs, unless they were buffalo wings. But I think the would also be bad even though there much bigger than Chichens. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:
Okay, my apologies.. I did state that "i gave my Lab rib bones".. the "(oh boy ribs and wings..)" I was speaking of me and my dinner..

I am not foolish enough to feed my Lab chicken bones.. due to what was stated as to the dangers of it..

Sorry you miss read that..and hope no others made that mistake, as I would not want to be viewed as maltreating an animal.. oh..hang on, please..there's a knock at the door..

dang its the SPCA swat team!!!!

okay sorry, maybe sick humor.. that's me.. :)

hope no one mistakes this a being disrespectful.. just wanted to clear the picture being painted.

Marissa
03-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Wow, I want to thank everyone for sharing their stories..and for some..seeing the humor of it all..

I am glad that for some it became a crack that opened the door to acceptance..

For those that enjoy the ability to dress and venture out as a norm of life, i commend you.. but I would hope you find the humor/excitement of that first time out in the manner this thread speaks of..

Again, thank you all for sharing.. it reminds us of the humor that we go through to be us.. and lessens the scary parts.. :)

Rachel Morley
03-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Not lately .... but about 2 years ago when I used to go out less and the neighbors didn't know about me, I was sitting outside on the patio, fully dressed, wearing a summer dress, reading a book with a cold drink and I suddenly noticed that there was a guy standing on the roof of the house next door ... presumably he was checking or fixing something. His eye-line was obviously way above our 6 foot high surrounding fence and so I high tailed it back into the house pronto! If it were to happen these days I wouldn't care as much. I might even carry on reading my book :)

CD Susan
03-19-2009, 12:59 AM
My closest neighbor figured me out years ago. While riding my bike past thier house I noticed they had a high power telescope pointed at my hose. Obviously they were spying on me. I set up my own telescope pointed at thier house where they could easily see it. After a few days thier telescope was not visible to me anymore. I think they got the message that I was on to them. Now I freely walk anywhere in my yard and do not care what they see. Needless to say we are not on speaking terms.

Angie G
03-19-2009, 04:32 AM
It happens to a lot of us. I was getting something from my car and day looked down the driveway and the landlady was at the mailbox I don't think see seen me In my skirt slouse and heels.:hugs:
Angie

Alana65
03-19-2009, 07:30 AM
For more than 20 years, I'd worked 3pm to 11:30pm, so I had my mornings free to do "whatever" before going to work.......

One morning I suddenly had the urge to get "dolled up".......the "whole nine yards", so to speak. Well, just after noontime I changed back into drab to get ready for work.

Lo and behold, a few hours after starting my evening at my job, I made a trip to the men's room and what did I see in the mirror when I washed my hands ?

I noticed that I forgot to wash off the mascara :eek::doh: !!!! If anybody noticed......they didn't say anything........and I wasn't about to ask if anyone spotted it either :o

Needless to say, I've not made that mistake again.:heehee:

Hali
03-19-2009, 08:20 AM
My closest neighbor figured me out years ago. While riding my bike past thier house I noticed they had a high power telescope pointed at my hose. Obviously they were spying on me. I set up my own telescope pointed at thier house where they could easily see it. After a few days thier telescope was not visible to me anymore. I think they got the message that I was on to them. Now I freely walk anywhere in my yard and do not care what they see. Needless to say we are not on speaking terms.

thats creepy why would pple spy on pple OK just like in the movies........WOW!

Mistybtm
03-19-2009, 08:25 AM
I was sleeping in a nightgown and had a delivery person come to the house with out thinking and still sleepy from a long knights work i answered the door got a strang look signed for my items closed the door and relized what i just did after that they knock on the door drop the items and leave LOL.:D

Marissa
03-19-2009, 09:35 PM
thats creepy why would pple spy on pple OK just like in the movies........WOW!

Yes that is strange.. guess in highrise condos and apts maybe its seem more but house to house..wow.. that's just a distance peeping tom or carol..lol..

but good on susan for giving them a taste of their own medicine..

I want to thank all for posting here, i do enjoy knowing that we all have a memory of this sort.. some funny, some strange..

part of me does want to be dressed and have a "surprised" knock at the door and just forget what i'm wearing.. see the reaction.. maybe some day.. ;)