PDA

View Full Version : Thank goodness for panties!

Victoria Pink
06-24-2005, 01:07 AM
It's been a very long day.. about 20 hours so far.... Got home at midnight and everyone was asleep in the house. Put on a pair of pink cotton panties that have a picture of a kitten on the front with the words "Hello Kitty" above that. On the back it says "a girls best friend". Walked out the door into the night wearing only my panties, crossed the yard to the pool, and jumped in! AHHHHH! :) Refreshing!!

Walked back into the house in dripping wet panties, gathered up some new clothes and took a nice relaxing bubble bath while wearing white nylon panties, a white nylon/lace trimmed bra and a wig. oooohhhhh!

Now dressed in a plum colored bra with forms, black panties, plum 1/2 slip and a floral printed skirt with a sloped shear hem. Also wig, body lotion, perfume and feminine deodorant. And, a ladies watch and necklace :)

I think I'll add my platform sandals and go out for a walk....

I'm feeling very relaxed...

Victoria

Victoria Pink
06-24-2005, 01:53 AM
Had a GREAT wal in the night air!!!! Wind has picked up a bit and I loved the way it blew my skirt around.. First walk was just in my bra and skirt. Second time I added my blouse.

Got the bra/skirt idea from a girl I saw today.... she was wearing just her black bra and white capris. It looked like fun! It was! :)

Victoria

spaskinstyle
06-24-2005, 02:17 AM
Wow you have had a wonderful evening! Good for you!

Theresa

RachelDenise
06-24-2005, 04:53 AM
Sounds like fun and very relaxing!

pantylover1
06-24-2005, 05:41 AM
You sure do paint a pretty picture Victoria :)

Bernice P