PDA

View Full Version : My Best Day Out Ever ,To Date. Please read this I want to share it with you all!

Christina Horton
03-18-2009, 11:49 AM
:daydreaming: Wow talk about nothing going wrong and evey thing going right,Left right left. So sorry bad joke. anyway.

It was this passed monday, I got dressed and left the house at 11, I had a full day planed, I was going to buy some new bras strapless as well so I can wear the sexyer thing I now know I can wear. It was only the third time I wore a skirt that was just above the knee . Now I think I can wear something more reviling on the top. I am a plus size girl and I get looks with my short skirt so why not go all the way to sexy. EH!!!!!

Anyway , When I left my apt I as I do all the time I reved up my 80's corvete engine by my neighbors apt and he saw me. it was the frist someone form the apt has seen me . not cuz I try to avoid them ,I try TO be seen. I mean after all that one reason we go out dressed right? I went to the place I get the mastectome bras and forms and bought 6 bras 3 I got there and 3 push up bras. They had no strapless one's in my size. So I then went to where I buught my frist wig to just look , but there were closed on Mondays , witch was great cuz yesterday I found another place that has a bigger secletoin and cheper to. My frist wig was 600$ not real hair , and the wigs there were fo 80$ TO 200$ much better SO I bought one shorter for summer, cost 140$.

Anyway, again, after that shop was closed I went to the Gillford town mall where a friends wife works at The Body Shop, I show her Christina and intorduce Myself's LOL to her. My friend works and my work. He's the yard BOSS. She said I looked great and would love to do my make up. It is by donation only all they ask for is a min of 10$. I said that's so cool cuz a makeover at M.A.C. was 95$. And It's a friends wife after all.

Anyways the third, after that I drove to my Acountent to drop off more stuff, They also don't know I crossdress. I am some what of a celebritty there cuz years ago I came in with 3 years of back paper work fron them In one of those vacum sealed huge bags Full to bursting. When I opened it they were shocked to say the least. Well I went there walked to the lady whom knows me the best and said I was droping this off for mike, She looked at me ant thought to her self, she told me afterward, ( do I know her the voice is fimualer but it could not be no way) then She asked me if I was mike I said yes. She started to laugh and say (you look so good Hell you look better then me ) we Talked and I told why e.t.c. She then said she need to call jim in (he has got to see you) well she got on the phone and told hem there was a clintent He need to meet and that it was very importent, He came in the room looked at me then looked at my legs with a side head till , and She said do you know who this is he said (I think so). Dam she wanted to freak him out so much , he was very fine with it to. Christina Meet allmost all the people there who knows Mike. we talked some more , and she said I must get back to work or my boss will get mad at me. I said I think he would be ok this time I think, but I said good bye. Then I went to my mechanical engineer or (car doc) since I can't spell Machanical Engineer. He allso does not know. I walked into the shop He was not in the office so I wated. Another guy came in and I asked for Pete, He said he's on the phone one min. So I waited I made sure my back was away from him when he came in. I thought he would know me right off like most fo my friends do. He looked at me as said (can I help you.) He allways says (EH Mike how r u) but not this time.LOL. I said still not sure if he knew it was me or not I said " I just came by to tell you why I could not make the opptment I made for my car today." He looked at me then he looked at my 80 Corvette and said " NOW WAY.......... MIKE" I said yes It is me , the huge smile on his face was so cool I have never seen hem smile that big. He "oh man I had no clue it was you I had to look at the car to know it was you WOW MAN YOU LOOK SO GREAT" then he ask why I told him cuz It was a Monday and i was out doing some chores is all . He askes If I was gay I said no but I am happy lol, and that this was my 8th time out As CHRISTINA he said ,"thats so cool" and he could not stop shaking my hand and saying I look so hot. I told him it was only the 3rd time I wore a skirt so short and backed up so he could see , he looked at my legs and said " DAM you go girl, You have great legs, You look so dam hot WOW!!!!" then he asked me if I was comfortable with him like that I said sure why not. Then he asked me how I got my boobes. Then he said quicky I don't want to sound rude I have known you for years and I think you'd be ok with me asking." I said sure no prob, then I told he how it did it and again he said "WOW" and was shaking my hand again. I of course was shakin like a lady. You know plam down.

Anyway the IV after I left and pulled in to the parking lot and of course reved up my engine and when I got out of the car, Lee was there and before I got the stuff out if the car he call me over.we talked , I explaind why and what e.t.c. then His Live in girl friend came walking by and I waved and he call her over . He said "do you know the guy who drives the corvette", she said "Oh you mean Mike ya I do." He said "well I would like to introduce you to her." She looked at me with the (no way ) look and I said " Hi" She looked at me then said "WOW you look so good ahhhhhhhh " "Christina" I said she said " well hello Christina" . we talked for a bit then I went inside and that was the end of the best day I have ever had as Christina and it in the top 5 best days in my life.

So there it is girl friends My best day out. I hoped you liked it . I have a very hard time spelling some words so it took effort to do stuff. But it helps me to learn how to spell , so If I spell a word wrong or spelled around a word Like I did to tell you all about my car guy( I had to look up the word form the phone book) LOL:D:o Thats for taking the time to read you story!

.................................................. ................................ HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Christina Horton
03-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Christina, girl, you rock!

This post should be pasted up on the wall to be read by all those who say "nobody loves us, I can't go out in public, what will people think, etc. etc...."

I just hope it's not something in the air there in Burnaby that makes it different from the rest of the known world. Well done!

Well we are Canadians after all . Everybody loves a Canadian, EH. LOL. GO:canada:GO :canada:

Phyliss
03-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Good for you.

Confidence is the biggest key to everything.

So very glad that you had such a wonderful day.

Next step is to learn to drive your truck in heels and practice getting in and out of it with modesty. :o

boardpuppy
03-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Christina,
You got it going and coming. The look on the faces of your friends, to have pics would be worth......

I've ony seen Lady's get in and out of trucks, in pants, some every smartly but no skirts or dresses. Lets me know how it works out.

Hugs,
Alice

Kathi Lake
03-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Christina,

Happy to read and happy to reply. Sounds like an incredible day!

Since you brought it up, I have to ask - why the line about "read and run?" This is the second time in your posts when you have almost demanded comments. The last post you complained because "not enough" people posted. Christina, I have to ask, why do you do what you do? Do you do it for your pleasure and mental well-being or ours? I can understand wanting to get compliments, but "trolling" for them is not the right way to do it. The ones that care - your friends here - will post if they feel like it and gladly support you.

That said, I am so impressed that you're out there proudly in your daily life - something I couldn't dream of. I wish I had your attitude and courage. Keep doing what you're doing. Keep posting on the good days and the bad. We'll keep reading them and, if we want to, :) we'll reply.

Kathi

Christina Horton
03-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Good for you.

Confidence is the biggest key to everything.

So very glad that you had such a wonderful day.

Next step is to learn to drive your truck in heels and practice getting in and out of it with modesty. :o

I would love to drive the truck dressed, but It would be more trouble than it would be worth. Sometimes I need to get up fast so no time to get dressed. Plus the shaving would be a prob in the truck , I could shave in the shower in the truck stop but sometimes There is not one or I am too tired. But If that was not a big deal I would love it.

Christina,

Happy to read and happy to reply. Sounds like an incredible day!

Since you brought it up, I have to ask - why the line about "read and run?" This is the second time in your posts when you have almost demanded comments. The last post you complained because "not enough" people posted. Christina, I have to ask, why do you do what you do? Do you do it for your pleasure and mental well-being or ours? I can understand wanting to get compliments, but "trolling" for them is not the right way to do it. The ones that care - your friends here - will post if they feel like it and gladly support you.

That said, I am so impressed that you're out there proudly in your daily life - something I couldn't dream of. I wish I had your attitude and courage. Keep doing what you're doing. Keep posting on the good days and the bad. We'll keep reading them and, if we want to, :) we'll reply.

Kathi

Dam Girl your good. I put so much into these cuz I have a very hard time spelling and I don't talk to people about my CDing so I love to hear what you girls think. But your right , SO I will stop asking you girls to make comments on my threads. Thank you Kathi I did not know I was being a little pushy. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Kathi Lake
03-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Never ever a problem. Like I said, those of us that want to comment are more than happy to! Remember, if a lady gets a compliment that she asked for, is it really a compliment? :)

Kathi

Leslie Langford
03-18-2009, 01:59 PM
...but somehow my B.S. detector keeps deflecting off the scale and going "bong, bong, bong" (no pun intended :notlistening::

And even if all those folks were as nonchalant and accepting of you as you claim when you "outed" yourself to them, I would love to have been a fly on the wall and heard what they had to say about you after you left.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but I'm betting that the concensus would have been more along the lines of "nutcase", especially given the "in your face" way in which you allegedly revealed yourself to everyone.

It's one thing to come out of the closet to SA's in womens' clothing stores, nail and beauty salons, wig stores and MAC cosmeticians etc. as they have all likely encountered crossdressers before and will likely take it in stride.

But as to the general public, I dunno...we are still a rare and bizarre species to most of them at best, and a perceived "threat" that upsets the general order of things.

Kind of like shouting "Fire" in a crowded movie theatre.

mklinden2010
03-18-2009, 02:15 PM
>>>But as to the general public, I dunno...we are still a rare and bizarre species to most of them at best, and a perceived "threat" that upsets the general order of things.

>>>Kind of like shouting "Fire" in a crowded movie theatre.

Leslie,

First, I AM the general public. So are you. So is everybody else.

Christina was not shot, tarred and feathered, or, locked in her house and burned.

The general public responded by not doing anything at all.

As individuals, people can and will talk any way they want to behind someone's back. More power to 'em.

They probably don't, by the way, want to hear what I have to say about them. But, if they do, "Oh, well..."

Second, Christina's not shouting fire, she's shouting, "Hey, there!"

No law against that, and people can respond to, "Hey there!" as they see fit.

What happens after that... Well, kinda hard to take back that first response, eh?

"If you didn't care then, why do you care now? Relax."

Live and let live.

charlie
03-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Hello Christina!
Great confidence, great story, great day. And now you are out and free! Enjoy many more out and abouts!

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Good for you, sounds like a giant step into the world of acceptance for you. I hope that you have many more fun days just like this one. When you do be sure to let us all hear about them.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-18-2009, 04:52 PM
What an absolutely fabulous post - you've got guts Girl ! I am proud of you.

JoAnne Wheeler

kellycan27
03-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Awesome, that's what Iam talking about! I have to say it again... I love hearing these success stories. Awesome,fun,motivating, and inspiring
Who's next?
Good for you
Kelly

paulaN
03-18-2009, 06:07 PM
A great big way to go for you. yhaaaaa!!!!!!!!
I am a real bad speller too. I have to tell ya that I understood every thing that you wrote with out a problem. So Don't worry about spelling so much. Also I have a websters web site on my computer. It is with my other search engins like google ect ect. It is real handy to have and it was a snap to set up. If I did it any one can do it. So google websters and see what happens.
I am so happy that you are having the time of your life. Way to go girl. And don't worry about the non belivers. They must not have read many of your post not enough to know you are the real deal sista. Whoo hooo! Go girl go!!!!!!!!

MissConstrued
03-18-2009, 06:21 PM
As individuals, people can and will talk any way they want to behind someone's back. More power to 'em.

Aye. People will gossip about anything or anyone, for any reason.

My old man put it best -- "What other people think of me is none of my business." I really don't want to know what everyone thinks of me. By the same token, I don't tell everyone what I think of them, either.

What I do know is this -- if people are talking about me, that's better than being ignored or forgotten. Is that a little egotistical? :D

ChristinaW -- what can I say? Rock on, eh!

Christina Horton
03-19-2009, 10:03 AM
...but somehow my B.S. detector keeps deflecting off the scale and going "bong, bong, bong" (no pun intended :notlistening::

And even if all those folks were as nonchalant and accepting of you as you claim when you "outed" yourself to them, I would love to have been a fly on the wall and heard what they had to say about you after you left.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but I'm betting that the concensus would have been more along the lines of "nutcase", especially given the "in your face" way in which you allegedly revealed yourself to everyone.

It's one thing to come out of the closet to SA's in womens' clothing stores, nail and beauty salons, wig stores and MAC cosmeticians etc. as they have all likely encountered crossdressers before and will likely take it in stride.

But as to the general public, I dunno...we are still a rare and bizarre species to most of them at best, and a perceived "threat" that upsets the general order of things.

So are you saying I am full of sh%& ot the people whom said there ok with full of it. Plz clear this up. cuz if you think I am full of it you could not be more wrong.

Christina Horton
03-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi again yesterday Was my last day of dressing untill I get home next time. Of note my friend Ming and I went to dinner at white spot.He is very open minded and a good friend. I picked him up and we went to dinner. I made a joke about this being a date cuz I had said lets hang out tomorow then he called me and said "lets go to dinner". SO under Date law he should have to pay for dinner , I told him , well he studder a little then I told him I was Joking . Dinner went well. It was the frist time I was dressed and out with a friend. Another frist for Christina.

Well on the way home I thought to myself witch is the best way I know who to do it, I have tryed to think to my friends but it does not work. My truck is in the shop, What if I went to pick it up. It's 830PM no one will be in the office save for the yard gard. SO I said cool I will do it. I went to Freighliner and got my truck, I and was still dressed as Christina of course, Drove my car to the yard and waited for the cab. The gard was not JUST "a gaurd" but a friend whom use to drive for us. He's about 65 70 years old. He could not see me cleary He even moved the van so his head lights would shine on me. The cab came and I got back to the frighliner and got in the truck(the frist time I have drove my rig in hight heals and a very short skirt.LOL.) when I got to the gate I found that I did not have the gate key. SO I flashed my light so ray could open the gate. He came to the gate saw me and said" well arn't you just the cuitest little thing" I said thanks. He let me in chuckling and said he was expeting this. You see since aug 9 2008 I have had painted nails and since Holloween Have had acriclic nails.Panted of course. Any way I parked the truck walked back to the gate and we talked. I told him that only 3 people in the ofice knows. He said "oh every body knows " I said are you sure he said "Yup". He said it was quite appearent that I was . he said he's had "them" (Crossdressers) work for him in the pasted. LOL he could not stop Chuckling.I told him the other day I allmost walkd into the oficice as Christina and he said I should of. I asked you don't think it would be a shock, he said "ya It would be a shock but I think every body would be fine with it." I said well next time I am in town I just might. WOW what a day that would be EH. I told him I just lighten up his night and he said "very". Then I left. Well It would seem I have maybe outed myself at work , just not confurmed the rumor of my crosdesseing. I just might do just that. well I will talk to you chicks next time on my next lay over. HUGGS Hears a new pic of my new Hair and look. Hope you all like!!!!!!!It's how I looked when I picked up my truck and when Ray saw me.:Hugs: :canada:

I just had to add a pic of how I looked that night. It was to funny of a night.

sissystephanie
03-19-2009, 04:42 PM

Christina, I think Leslie has it all wrong. These people you "outed" yourself to were your friends. And if you wore painted nails most of the time, they might have suspected somethig anyway. No way were they going to call you a nutcase, or anything else, to your face. Yes, they may have talked about you after you left but who cares? You're a big girl, and you obviously don't care what other people think about you. I applaud that thought process. I am the same way. I go out in public very often wearing skirts and tight tops showing off my natural 40 B's, but not wearing any makeup or wig. In other words, I am a guy in a skirt! Do I care what people think? Not for one minute!

I for one am proud of you!! You go, girl!:hugs: BTW, don't worry about the spelling. Your message came through loud and clear! In my 70+ years of life I have seen a lot worse spelling! LOL!

Christina Horton
03-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Christina, I think Leslie has it all wrong. These people you "outed" yourself to were your friends. And if you wore painted nails most of the time, they might have suspected somethig anyway. No way were they going to call you a nutcase, or anything else, to your face. Yes, they may have talked about you after you left but who cares? You're a big girl, and you obviously don't care what other people think about you. I applaud that thought process. I am the same way. I go out in public very often wearing skirts and tight tops showing off my natural 40 B's, but not wearing any makeup or wig. In other words, I am a guy in a skirt! Do I care what people think? Not for one minute!

I for one am proud of you!! You go, girl!:hugs: BTW, don't worry about the spelling. Your message came through loud and clear! In my 70+ years of life I have seen a lot worse spelling! LOL!

Thanks hun your sweet. I feel bad the your wife is gone but I am glad you still dress out of doors. I thought I read the since your wife died you wearn't dressing at all. I did not want to be rude to the other woman whom said all that cuz I really think that everones openions are not wrong just other people don't have to agrea with it. Thanks for the props Hun. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

sissystephanie
03-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Christina,

I probably dress more now than I did when my wife was alive. Some, although not very much due to size, of what I wear now was hers, and wearing it makes me feel closer to her. Thanks for your kind thoughts. BTW, you are one of the better looking truck drivers I have seen!!:)

Christina Horton
03-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Christina,

I probably dress more now than I did when my wife was alive. Some, although not very much due to size, of what I wear now was hers, and wearing it makes me feel closer to her. Thanks for your kind thoughts. BTW, you are one of the better looking truck drivers I have seen!!:)

Thanks you just made my laugh hard thanks hun.

CD Susan
03-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Way to go Christina! I am glad to know that you have the courage and the right attitude to do what you feel is right for you. I am relatively new to going out too and I know the feeling of being accepted and complimented on your appearance. You must have felt wonderful to be accepted this way by your friends. I hope you continue your outings and enjoy your life as it was meant to be.

Leslie Langford
03-20-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by Leslie Langford

...but somehow my B.S. detector keeps deflecting off the scale and going "bong, bong, bong" (no pun intended :

So are you saying I am full of sh%& ot the people whom said thee ok with full of it. Plz clear this up. cuz if you think I am full of it you could not be more wrong.

Well, if not full of sh%&, then certainly full of yourself, as all of your "me, me, me" postings amply demonstrate.

But that's neither here nor there. You have as much of a right to post here and crow about your alleged adventures in crossdressing as I have a right in taking them with a grain of salt.

At the end of the day, what I or some of the other girls here think of how you are dealing with your crossdressing urges is none of our business insofar as it impacts your own life, which you have to lead as you see fit.

But unlike you, I am not an "in your face" crossdresser and do consider other people's feelings and personal comfort levels in the way I reveal myself to them, if at all. My main point in my original response was that the people you allegedly "outed" yourself to might have been good at concealing their initial shock and even acted supportive to your face when you first presented yourself as "Christina". Only time and future interactions will tell if they were truly honest with you and will continue to feel as O.K. with it as you think, rather than looking at you as though you were some kind of freak show.

That said, I am not disputing your need to be true to yourself, and most of us on this forum are also struggling just how and to what extent (or even, if) we should be revealing our crossdressing sides to our friends, business associates, and loved ones. Some of them will take it well, others not so much, and others not well at all, but in every case the risk exists that in doing so we might be fundamentally changing the relationship we had with them before, and not always for the better.

There are plenty of posts on this forum from people with wives or SO's whose relationships with them have either been severely damaged or ended altogether because they revealed their crossdressing to them. And keep in mind the point someone here once made with regard to that i.e. as we come out of the closet and unburden ourselves of our deep, dark, crossdressing secret to people close to us, we, in turn, drive them into a closet of their own as they are then forced to share and live with a secret they had no control over accepting. In other words, our problem became their problem. Is that fair? IMHO, the answer is a resounding "no!".

We all need to take responsibility for our actions, and as a fellow crossdresser, I think we owe it to ourselves and our community to present ourselves in the best possible light, especially since the road to full acceptance is a long and winding one, and we're far from being there yet.

What's done is done as far as the steps you claim to have already taken to "out" yourself go, but there is still your upcoming high school reunion. Think through what I have just said before you make the final decision about revealing yourself to your former classmates. Remember, it is not so much about the act itself as the way you do it. Think of their comfort levels and respect those, don't come across as some sort of self-centered jerk, and they will more than likely respect you in turn and be supportive of the new "you".

And if you need further proof of what I am saying, just look at all of the "Gay Pride" parades that we have witnessed over the years. While I understand the need for that community to "let it all hang out", openly be themselves and vent all of their pent-up anger and frustration at being treated as second class citizens on their special day, some of them take it so far over the top with their nudity and lewd behavior that they become parodies of themselves. In doing so, they do their community a huge disservice in terms of combatting entrenched stereotypes and earning the respect they so crave.

For your sake and those of your fellow crossdressers, don't make the same mistake.

MissConstrued
03-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Only time and future interactions will tell if they were truly honest with you and will continue to feel as O.K. with it as you think, rather than looking at you as though you were some kind of freak show.

That may be true, but in the end, what's wrong with being a freak show? Ye gods, what a boring planet this would be without freaks! If nothing else, Mike has given the townsfolk something to talk about -- something to enliven their otherwise mundane lives!

If you make it your goal to live your life without offending anyone else's sensibilities, you'll be a hermit. You can't please everyone, but you can please yourself. And that, more often than not, pleases others.

Jacquilynne
03-20-2009, 04:12 PM
There are plenty of posts on this forum from people with wives or SO's whose relationships with them have either been severely damaged or ended altogether because they revealed their crossdressing to them. And keep in mind the point someone here once made with regard to that i.e. as we come out of the closet and unburden ourselves of our deep, dark, crossdressing secret to people close to us, we, in turn, drive them into a closet of their own as they are then forced to share and live with a secret they had no control over accepting. In other words, our problem became their problem. Is that fair? IMHO, the answer is a resounding "no!".

I agree in part with Leslie. It is important to remember that by our actions we are often being selfish and are wrapped up in our own Pink Fog. I can appreciate the fact that you are being true to yourself and it takes guts to stand in front of your friends as Christina. This much is true. Its just at what cost? My life is forever changed by "outing" Jacie to those I love . . .And I am still dealing with those effects as it has affected not only me but everyone around me as well. Being true to yourself and flaunting it in others faces are two very different ways of expressing yourself. Even though I am learning to live with the consequences of my actions, I would not wish this burden on anyone!

Thanks for sharing your experiences and I share these opinions not in anger or disgust on your openness or exression, I just think sometimes we need to be aware that we can be blinded to our selfishness and inner desires by the "fog" and need to remember that what we do WILL ultimately have an effect on others even if we do not see them respond openly or in a negative manner.

I wish you well.

(((hugs)))

rlars1
03-20-2009, 04:28 PM
That is a fantastic day out. I hope My Husband and I will be that comfortable one day. It's is amazing how much we overanalyze what people will think. Keep having fun.:)

Christina Horton
03-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Posted by Leslie Langford

<<<<Well, if not full of sh%&, then certainly full of yourself, as all of your "me, me, me" postings amply demonstrate.

But that's neither here nor there. You have as much of a right to post here and crow about your alleged adventures in crossdressing as I have a right in taking them with a grain of salt. >>>>

(((((((( I have a prob with the word "ALLEGED" I have not lied here . I have told the truth here. If you don't want to beleve me the to bad.)))))))))

<<<<But unlike you, I am not an "in your face" crossdresser and do consider other people's feelings and personal comfort levels in the way I reveal myself to them, if at all.>>>>

(((((((((I am not an In your face CDer, I just and being myself now .other people's feeling I do care about but if they have a prob with it they know all they have to do IS tell me. If your in the closet and you want to say there the fine BUT don't tell me that it's wrong to go out and be meself to my friends whom don't know, or to people I know some what, I don't consider it revealing myself to then but being truthfull to them on who I am. I go out not just to shop but to do earends like food shop go to the accountent e.t.c. ANd if you consider that IN YOU FACE well all of us who go out are one.))))))))

<<<<My main point in my original response was that the people you allegedly "outed" yourself to might have been good at concealing their initial shock and even acted supportive to your face when you first presented yourself as "Christina". Only time and future interactions will tell if they were truly honest with you and will continue to feel as O.K. with it as you think, rather than looking at you as though you were some kind of freak show.>>>>

((((((((That may be true but I will find out soon . ))))))))))

<<<<There are plenty of posts on this forum from people with wives or SO's whose relationships with them have either been severely damaged or ended altogether because they revealed their crossdressing to them. And keep in mind the point someone here once made with regard to that i.e. as we come out of the closet and unburden ourselves of our deep, dark, crossdressing secret to people close to us, we, in turn, drive them into a closet of their own as they are then forced to share and live with a secret they had no control over accepting. In other words, our problem became their problem. Is that fair? IMHO, the answer is a resounding "no!".>>>>

(((((((((((OH and like we have a chocie. I have read of grils here whom try to rejeck the CD inside have it bild and bild untill it blows it's top and the go crazy with it and hurt there SO and friends . It's took me 15 years after telling my famliy and friends to start Being true to my self and 36 years to since my frist thought of CDing to finnely be my one true self.CDing is not a deep dark SECRET , It's only one to the people who still have a problem with there fem side . I don't know if you fit but it does seem that you might . If I were you I would sit down with yourself and really think about it.)))))))))))

<<<<<We all need to take responsibility for our actions, and as a fellow crossdresser, I think we owe it to ourselves and our community to present ourselves in the best possible light, especially since the road to full acceptance is a long and winding one, and we're far from being there yet.>>>>>>

(((((((((ANd the frist step is to except who we are and nottell our selfs we are something we are not or what we think the COMMUNITY thinks we should be. I take responsibility for what I do, proably more than most. If we what to have that acceptance you want don't you think if all of us help a few friends and famlliy understand it better we will get it? I may take awhile but we have to start somewhere, right?)))))))))

<<<<<<<What's done is done as far as the steps you <<<<<<claim>>>>>> to have already taken to "out" yourself go, but there is still your upcoming high school reunion. Think through what I have just said before you make the final decision about revealing yourself to your former classmates. Remember, it is not so much about the act itself as the way you do it. Think of their comfort levels and respect those, don't come across as some sort of self-centered jerk, and they will more than likely respect you in turn and be supportive of the new "you".>>>>>>>

((((((((((( I am not the kind of person who is a jerk just so you know . I have all ready made the decision to go as Christina . I give respect to the people who earn it .)))))))))))

<<<<<<For your sake and those of your fellow crossdressers, don't make the same mistake.>>>>>>

(((((((((I will make all the mistake I will , If you don't make mistakes How can you learn. How I act dressed is my biss not anyone else's, Thank you very much.)))))))))

I thank you for you thought on this and I hope to hear for you in the furture. JUST one thing when I say i did something it's true ok. So plz don't think I am lieing here cuz I don't. It realy bugs me when people call me a lier. Just FYI.
Pls don't take anything I have said here make you not want to reply on my threads I value all openions. Thanks.HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

SherylynJade
03-20-2009, 11:50 PM
That's such a great story. An insparation to me, that's for sure:love:

Christina Horton
03-20-2009, 11:58 PM
OK I was at work today friday the frist time since I "Outed" myself to ray the yard gard. He as I knew, told eveybody. So the whole office knows and the yard guys too. After I loaded I need to talk to my dispacher to ask him something about what Ontaio and Qubec are doing to us drivers. I won't get into it cuz I will make me maaaaaadddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, after we talk about it he asked me to go out side with him, I knew why but, went out anyway. Can you see where it's going? He said "so I heard you came to the yard dressed differently". I said yes I was dressed as Christina. I explaind why when where e.t.c. What was really on his mind was to ask me if I wear a dress when i am at the coustermers when I unload or load. I told him no never and if i did i would dress fully but i would not do that with out the company's ok. That taken care of he told me what he thinks about it and all that.He also told me this won't affect my job so not to worries about it. I respect him very much and take him at his word 100%. SO my job I safe. COOL . Later I was talking to the yard boss ( one of the best men I have ever meet, And a fearce friend) I have so much respect for him .He told me that he told one guy who was talking about it that if they ever say one bad thing about me and my CDing that thay would get a 3 day saspention and if it happened again they would be fired. I was stunned when he told me that. He said "your my friend and I will have no one harrass you."
So far everybody Is fine with it. I have been there for 11 years this month and they all know me very well and I think everybody does really like me and not just prentending to. So I am out at work 100%. Now if only i could dress at work.LOL. I would be more trouble then it would be worth, Unless I did not have to do all the shaving i need to do. Thanks HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

SherylynJade
03-21-2009, 12:08 AM
That's great, about work. I only wish I was as brave at work, but I know that the boss, whom is a friend outside of work, is not crazy about gays, lesbians, and crossdressers. So that's why I'm not out at work, yet.

Christina Horton
03-23-2009, 03:43 PM
That's great, about work. I only wish I was as brave at work, but I know that the boss, whom is a friend outside of work, is not crazy about gays, lesbians, and crossdressers. So that's why I'm not out at work, yet.

Ya I thought the same thing and I am a trucker. I thought that (the guy that is ) would have a prob with but they were just makeing sure I was not going to the places wearing a dress. Over the years I have been very surprized at how good peole take the news. I just could be lucky or I pick good friends. I would not avise you to cuz it can be a job killer.But YNK.good luck. HUGGS :hugs: :canada: