PDA

View Full Version : At what age and girl items bought

JaniceP
03-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi Girls.

I started dressing when I was 5, using my mothers clothes, around 12 I started to experiment.

She did have the cutest things. A gourgous Blue full slip with tons of ruffles about the hem and bodice. I wore her OBG with sheer stockings and a bra.

Yes I would go out with the Girdle and Stockings under my male clothes.

At 12 I bought my First item of Girl; clothes--on my own.

I went to the Lingerie department and asked for a pair of Garter Panties

StaceyJane
03-18-2009, 03:00 PM
I was 34 and bought a leather skirt and a silk nightgown while on a trip to Korea. Since I had a hotel room to myself I would sleep in my new nightgown. :)

Leanne2
03-18-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi Stacey,
I started dressing when I was four but I didn't actually buy anything until I was in the Air Force at age 19. The clothes that I wore when I was little were hand me downs that were still too large for my little sister. My mother was married in 1940. She wore a green jacket dress. The jacket was trimmed with fur. It was probably a size 7 or 8. When I was small enough I wore that dress too. Leanne

JoAnne Wheeler
03-18-2009, 04:53 PM
18 - bought fullslip and panties (red, of course)

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
03-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Hell I'm getting too old to remember... But it was nylons for one of the girl friends.. Probably 16ish.. We had a hot date and she called me and asked if I'd pick her up a pair... Sure!! So I bought myself a pair too.. Shortly after that I bought my first makeup.. Blue eye shadow!! Lol.

Want2wearyourHeels
03-18-2009, 05:15 PM
been dressing for awhile, bought my first pair of high heels when i was 13

Debbie801
03-18-2009, 06:00 PM
My first purchase, days after I got my drivers license, was at age 16. I bought a too-small pair of black bikini panties and a bra. I remember the SA telling me that I was buying a "set".

susan2010
03-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Age 17: full slip, half slip, and panties, all matching pastel yellow. I told the sales lady it was a gift for mom. She either thought I was lying or had a strange family. It was 1970.

Erica G
03-18-2009, 06:31 PM
It was a pair of pantyhose at around the age of 18 while I was in the Navy.

Leslie Langford
03-18-2009, 07:32 PM
I first became aware of my crossdressing urges at around age 5 or 6, and began to try on my mother's clothes as a pre-teen while we were still about the same size (I was an only child, so no sisters' closets to raid).

I always had a "thing" for nylon stockings back in those days (before pantyhose), and bought myself my first pair around age 13 or 14. By trial and error, I settled on Size 11, using my mother' hose as a reference point since she wore size 9. I still remember the contraption I fashioned out of rubber bands and paper clips to emulate a garter belt to hold them up :heehee:

Bought my first pair of stilettos at age 17 and haven't looked back since :D.

anna kate
03-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Don't remember what age I was when I started to dress, thought it was at ten, my mom told me it was much earlier than that. Anyway, from 10 is when I remember. I wore my sisters clothes until I was 16. That's the year after she got married. I remember because a neighbor caught me wearing her wedding gown (which had been stored in a special box so it wouldn't turn colors)and ratted me out. After that bras,panties and anything else I could want, just kept showing up. Never bought anything until after I was married ten years later. By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month. Don't know what she did with the wedding gown after that, I could never find it again.

MsSamanthaErica
03-18-2009, 08:10 PM
I believe that it was about 19 for me (having acquired a few odds and ends before then though)... I got a blue bra, lacy panties, garter belt and stockings (they were all blue). I still have them though I don't know as if they fit anymore... :D

suit
03-18-2009, 08:22 PM
"By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month"
wow! i used to fantisize about that kind of thing happeneing to me! only I would have been caught in those 60's satin pannled girdles and posably a corset ! LOL

Berta82
03-18-2009, 08:22 PM
I first started when I was 5 or 6 weraing my mothers paties. Stopped for a while the started back p when I was 12 or 13 and never stopped. I would dress in anything I could find from my girlfriend, now my wife; to my mother, to my mother in law. I always had a collection of panties, bras, slips, and pantyhose. My first purchase was from Ebay abot 9 years ago and I still have it.

Courtney A Anderson
03-18-2009, 08:31 PM
As I remember it ... I was 12, rode my bike downtown one evening, went into the store got a bunch of junk food and a pair of nylons . I was scared to death .but,it worked out OK. Wasn't sure how I was going to sneak them into the house , so I stop at a gas station on the way home , put them on under my jeans...wore them the rest of the night, even to bed...:daydreaming: Went back to the same store a week latter for Lipstick and nail polish...the more I shopped the easier it got.. now I just have a blast shopping dressed or not...:2c:

lisalove
03-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Istarted at age 5. I beleive it was age 8 or so when I bought my first item. A white padded bra. I got home and put it on, but the boobies weren't big enough. So back on my bike and to K-mart again where I bought a goldish colored padded bra that bigger cups and more padding than the first. I loved that bra and wore it every chance I got. I still have it today, but it's too small now.

anna kate
03-18-2009, 08:43 PM
"By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month"
wow! i used to fantisize about that kind of thing happeneing to me! only I would have been caught in those 60's satin pannled girdles and posably a corset ! LOL

It was 1956 whenI got caught. 'nuf said?

Bluesman
03-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Around 21. Matching bra and panties mail order from Macys.

crazybiker
03-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Well having had the option of raiding my sister's drawers, my first purchase was last week :p.... at age 20. 3 tops from Suzy Sheir, some undies from lasenza, and a pair of heels (which i might add dont fit) from spring shoes.

CharleneT
03-18-2009, 09:16 PM
about age 21, a pink top, long sleeves, no collar, it has white buttons down 3/4 of the front. Still have it, still wear it occasionally ( 30 years later ).

Jenniferpl
03-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Blue panities from Fredrick's.

MartineXdrs2
03-18-2009, 09:35 PM
By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month. Don't know what she did with the wedding gown after that, I could never find it again.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm some punishment,, I remember much the same, but it was my mum,,,,,

Hugs
Martine

Ralph
03-18-2009, 09:57 PM
By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month.

LOL! Please don't throw me in dat briar patch! I would have deliberately done more "bad" things to get punished again after the month was over.

Br'er Ralph

Danni Kay
03-18-2009, 10:03 PM
I think I started around age 5 or 6. I wore my mother's and sister's things at first.

I didn't buy any of my own stuff until age 14 or so.

I think I started with nail polish (red, of course) and makeup (eyeshadow). At 16, I bought my first skirt (very cute!) and first bra and panties set at a department store that's since gone out of business...the SA was actually very nice.

I remember getting my first dress at 17, at Sears no less (once again, had a very nice, or at least amused, SA). I no longer have it, but remember it was a short blue-patterned dress that buttoned up the front, had a lapel-type collar, and short sleeves. Had to learn how to sit in it - a good lesson!

At 18, I got my ears pierced and bought my first earrings. Didn't get my first purse until 23 (still have it!). I bought my first heels just two years ago. It's been quite a journey!

lingerieLiz
03-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Introduced to sister's panties at 5 and tried mothers clothes at ~10 or so. First purchase was 2 pairs of panties at 16 on senior trip. At 20 became a regular at women's stores.

Sweet Jane
03-18-2009, 10:24 PM
i really can't remember not dressing and wanting to be a girl...possibly from about 7 years old or so i would suppose...as for what clothing i first bought, again i really have no idea....it was so so long ago?

MaryAnn40c
03-18-2009, 10:40 PM
I started buying my own clothing when I was 25,and have not looked back since.

julie t
03-19-2009, 02:17 AM
My first buy were a pair of black suede court shoes when I was 16. I've always loved wearing a nice pair of heels (not too high though)....

Lisa Golightly
03-19-2009, 02:23 AM
At 12 I was blushing crimson buying tights at the newsagent! :o

I guess I started in earnest at 16... I'd just left school, and it felt like life was starting so I raided my Commodore 64 savings fund and bought two dresses, two pairs of shoes, underwear and more tights... Now that was a nerve wracking day :)

Marshchild
03-19-2009, 03:43 AM
My best guess as to how old I was when I first donned a piece of ladies' attire is 14, when I tried on a blue-green satin cami-style nightie of my mother's during a day I was home from school "sick". (It was amazing the number of "sick" days I had, or tried to get, in high school, simply so I could be home alone and indulge in a (non-CDing) fetish I was very much into at the time.) The first piece of women's clothing I actually bought was a pair of pink satin pyjamas I purchased, at age 16, one night after school from Sussan, an Australian chain of women's clothing stores. While buying them, I managed to keep my nerve for the most part, though had a moment of weakness when I was actually paying for them, feeling compelled to blurt out some nonsense about them being a present. :doh: By the time the year was out, I'd have three more items of women's satin sleepwear in my wardrobe.

Tasha McIntyre
03-19-2009, 05:25 AM
I started dressing at about age 11 or 12.

My first purchase was a denim mini skirt and a pink top at age 15 whan I got my first part time job.

Tash :)

alexmusic
03-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Started dressing at 7 and with three older sisters at home I had a great selection of clothes by 19 my two oldest sisters were out of the house and I had outgrown my remaining sister, I busted the zipper on a gorgeous yellow flower dress she had that is how I knew it was time to buy my own :o

Bought a golden bra with matching panties and white thigh highs at Sears I was trying to be so inconspicuous wearing a baseball cap and sun glasses :cool: that it got me stopped by security on the way out I guess I ended up being more suspicious than inconspicuous, it was very nerve wrecking and embarrassing but when I think about now I just have to laugh :lol:

freeindress
03-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Started at 27 with women's sportswear, bought some one piece swimsuits and dared to wear them at swimming lessons, then got matching sports bra and hot pants to wear them for roller skating (also wore a cheerleader uniform once). From a fetish beginning I discovered my feminine side and eventually found myself enjoying casual skirts+tights+shoes or sundresses at parties and even at work (then as a phd student) :heehee:

kellyanne
03-19-2009, 10:55 AM
My first purchase was at age 21 in a '' Love Shop''.

It was a pair of sheer black stockings, crotchless black panties and a cheesy black garter belt with a plastic waist fastener shaped like a heart !

My mother ran a tight ship - there was NO way you could build or keep a wardrobe living at home without her knowing it. She was a stay at home mom with 4 kids.

I left home at 18 but my small town made it impossible to buy women's clothing in person without all your street,friends, school etc knowing it before you walked out of the store since every clerk in town knew exactly who you are.

Years and years after I left home - I realised mom must have known her panties were wearing out faster than usual but she never mentioned anything to me.

LOVE2
03-19-2009, 11:52 AM
i was 10 i loved to wear all of my moms cloths did my own shoping at 16 i am 45 now i drees like a women every day my dresser has mor womens cloths then men would not have it any other way susan:thumbsdn: :thumbsup::thumbsup::love:

sybercom11
03-19-2009, 11:54 AM
I started by borrowing my sister's short Marsha Brady-type dresses and of course when I was 12 or so and the body hair started to come in, I had to start shaving my legs.

So after that I tried my sister's tights and they were too small, so that was my first purchase, I believe. I later discovered that pantyhose were even neater! So I had to have them! I didn't need to buy panties because I used my sister's. How bad!

Jen534
03-20-2009, 09:18 AM
I think I started dressing in my mom's clothes when I was 11 or 12. I was never really caught and nobody knows about my dressing except a buddy of mine. I used to dress mostly during the summer months when I could be home alone for awhile. I remember one time I forgot to put a pair of my mom's heels back in the closet.. I left them on the dresser. When she came home she asked "were you wearing my shoes?" I said something like "yeah, they were close by the hallway, the tiles were too cold, so I put them on for a second". I doubt she ever suspected anything..

I bought my first panties and pantyhose at Path Mark a few years ago, when I was around 17 or 18.

Marilynn
03-20-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm a late bloomer around here. I'm in my fifties, and I just started a couple of years ago. I think I got panties and nylons at WalMart. The first thing I probably bought was lipstick. Mmmm... lipstick! :love:

veronica
03-21-2009, 03:16 AM
age 16 two tubes of lipstick

Adrianna_Sofia
03-21-2009, 03:27 AM
I started dressing up young...probably around 7...I "borrowed" stuff from my aunt and cousins, since my mom was in another country then and I had no siblings of my own:sad:...My first "official" purchases were just recently, A lace nightie set, one of those garter and hose pack and as i was browsing around I just gave it a "might as well.." and sheepishly went into a shoe store and bought a pair of 4 inched open toed slingbacks...When I went to the counter the SA told me "Awww...A gift for someone?" I just smiled:o, and thought to myself "Yes, a gift...For myself!"

crazybiker
03-21-2009, 04:00 AM
When I went to the counter the SA told me "Awww...A gift for someone?" I just smiled:o, and thought to myself "Yes, a gift...For myself!"

Thats Priceless... almost sounds like something out of a Master Card comercial... not trying to make fun of you so no worries there. I just thought that was kinda cool... i guess you must know your size then huh... i'm still trying to figure that one out :(

Adrianna_Sofia
03-22-2009, 04:21 AM
Thats Priceless... almost sounds like something out of a Master Card comercial... not trying to make fun of you so no worries there. I just thought that was kinda cool... i guess you must know your size then huh... i'm still trying to figure that one out :(

No offense taken, sis:hugs:...I actually did some intensive online research on finding my size before I went on shopping...And the brannock's device was helpful too, good thing no one was around when I used the women's one.:)..It just came to me that since I went that far to purchase a complete set, that's when the "might as well..." moment hit me...:daydreaming:

JenniferR771
03-22-2009, 12:52 PM
First tried on my mother's girdles and nylons at about age 10. In the 50's. Bought my first (bridesmaid) dress at a garage sale at about age 40 --it was for Halloween costume of course. LOL!

I am cheap so I later shopped for dresses and whole outfits every Halloween at various thrift stores. Salvation Army. Goodwill, Bibles for Missions and more. Now I shop anytime. Dressed or drab. Either way, the girls know me and sometimes say, "Hi, how are you doing, Jennifer!" Thanks, Jasamine.

TCraw
03-22-2009, 07:22 PM
hey Jennifer from Michigan, contact me. im near u i think.

epsxyblkm
03-22-2009, 07:39 PM
I do remember dressing when I was a young lad. But I was 35 when I finally broke down and made a purchase. It was my first pair of heels, and stockings. The skirt I took from my SO. She was mad that I took it, and surprised that it fit me, and that my legs looks so good. I took it from her thin clothes.

Damn, I looked hot for her.

trannie T
03-22-2009, 08:28 PM
I was in my early 30's when I bought my first pair of panties. I still have them, they don't fit me- they never did- I should frame them and hang them on the wall.

Syndi
03-23-2009, 10:36 AM
I was 11 and I started with my Mom's and sister's panties. Went I was 14 I got into wearing my sister's jeans.