PDA

View Full Version : Working trip bliss

tall sam
03-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi all and I hope you are all at least a bit dressed and just loving being a bit fem.!
I havent had too many oppertunities to dress for the past 6 months but eventually a work trip came up. 10 days in Jamaica staying in an apartment on my own. So half my luggage was filled with my favourite fem things, breast forms and makeup. Dont know what I would have siad if they stopped me at the airport and wanted to check my luggage?? Anywya, I survived the trip uninspected and got in on monday night. Other than works days my nights have been as follows:
Monday - shaved myself from top to toe. WOW it feels so great to be silky smooth. Tucked and taped the manhood away and glued on my forms so I could go bra-less. Went to bed in my red satin nitie.
Tuesday - got back from work, straight into the bathroom and back into my female state and did the makeup. Nothing to sexy on just a light skirt and top but sat on the bulcany and had a few drinks.
Tonight (wed) - got home a bit earlier so decided to really dress. So here I am in a cute purple mini dress, black high heels, stockings, black thong and matching bra. All tucked and taped below, breast forms on with some extra cleavege through taping. Make up and wig -- ready to party but just missing a date! So its sit out on the balcony and write to all my dear CD friends.

The one shortfall is that crossdressing is a bit of a no-no in Jamaica. Definately no clubs or safe havens for me to pop into now that I am all dolled up. Guess I better plan a trip to NY or one of those other great Us cities that seem to be so accepting!

Well the plan is to dress in some shape or form every night until this trip ends. Will keep you all undated and can even answer any interresting questions you have.!! So please respond as I have nothing else to do in the evenings other than to get all fem and admire myself. Some photo's might even get posted so keep an eye on that section.

xx Sam
Just lovin it (she, I mean her)

Noxvictum
03-18-2009, 11:51 PM
Wow! Sounds like a blast :). Sorry it's not a CD friendly place, but as long as you're having fun, right?

jessica19cd
03-19-2009, 12:25 AM
I hope that you have lots of fun while your dressed. I can't wait to go to New Orleans in a month and spend my entire time down there dressed.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-19-2009, 08:33 AM
All of the those Caribbean Countries FROWN DEEPLY on CROSSDRESSING -

you better be very, very careful while you are there

JoAnne Wheeler

tall sam
03-20-2009, 08:48 PM
All of the those Caribbean Countries FROWN DEEPLY on CROSSDRESSING -

you better be very, very careful while you are there

JoAnne Wheeler

Strange but true -- if you thing about that almost about anything else goes, its strange that crossdressing is seen as so negative.

An yes I am being very careful b ut will keep dressing every night in my apartment and dream about going out and having fun with the girls.

Sam

tall sam
03-22-2009, 03:06 AM
an update.

Have managed to dress to some degree every night although its been only the nitie and panties on two ocasions. The other two nights were the full house. BUT tonight was the best. Got back at about 7pm after having a few drings with work friends, straight into the bath to shave and get rid of the bit that have grown over the past few days - aaa that feeling of a silky smooth body!!
My plan tonight was to get dressed like I was ready to go out. I have had a fantastic evening and still am. Took some pics and just enjoyed been totally woman.(have posted some). Its 3am and I am still sitting here all dressed up - pity I dont have somewhere to go.

Just loving being a lady tonight!:love:

Samy

tall sam
03-22-2009, 01:09 PM
well last night lasted to this morning. I was so much enjoying being samantha, having a few drinks on the balcony and taking some pics that time just flew by and next thing the sky started to lighten. Yep, sunrise!!
Spent the entire evening just being the lady I love to be sometimes.
Posted some pics but had a technical problem so will be trying again.

Anyone else out there on a work trip or have managed to get away for the weekend?? Would love to hear what you have been up to.