PDA

View Full Version : Single Again

mykhelee
03-19-2009, 01:41 AM
Well Ladies,
I am single again. The breakup was not about my dressing, more about religious differences. Back to the search. I found one gg who would accept me as I am, I'll find another.:)
Peace

Angie G
03-19-2009, 04:21 AM
Mykhelee Sorry to hear this news. I sure you find another GG that will workout hun.:hugs:
Angie

Senban
03-19-2009, 04:37 AM
Mykhelee said - "Well Ladies,
I am single again. The breakup was not about my dressing, more about religious differences. Back to the search. I found one gg who would accept me as I am, I'll find another."

Yes, you will! I recently found myself single again (not because of dressing though). I've found three GG in a row who had no problem whatsoever with my choice of gender expression and I'll find more too because, despite what some people try to convince you is true, the world is full of people who judge you for who you are and not the clothes you wear.

Now, time to get my sexy on and go meet some nice ladies :love:

Marshchild
03-19-2009, 05:01 AM
This thread needs WHINING and MOANING and a general attitude of DOOM AND GLOOM - you know it does! So, ooh, ooh, can I be first to post such soul-destroying sentiments this time? Please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!

OK, here goes... Mykhelee, you are DOOMED (doomed I tell you!) to a life of morbid solitude! Oh away with your scoffing, all ye deluded doubters out there - I have studies to back me up! For example, I read a recent scientific report which stated that 99.9(recurring)% of women would rather drink a bucketful of pus collected from the weeping sores of Chadian beggars afflicted with loathsome tropical diseases than have anything whatsoever to do with an even slightly feminine male! We're the lepers of modern society, I tell you; in fact, it won't be long before we're all forced to ring bells and mutter, "Unclean, unclean!" wherever we go. Indeed, I'd go so far as to say that a day will soon come when we're all rounded up (in a manner not at all unlike that of the Jews during the Holocaust, or the Ethiopian peasantry during the dark days of Colonel Haile Mariam Mengistu's "resettlement" program), and shipped off to sinister gulags where unscrupulous doctors shall attempt to "cure" us of our ungodly perversions with forcible injections of dubious hormonal cocktails; the judicious application of electrical current to our dangly bits (as well as various other sensitive parts of our anatomy); and regular beatings with rubber hoses (after we're first drenched with icy water from them, of course!). Oh how miserable is our wretched lot! Woe, woe is us!

Um yes... Seriously, though, good for you for having such a positive attitude, and here's wishing you much success in your romantic endeavours.

Senban
03-19-2009, 05:09 AM
I laughed so hard I think a little pee may have come out :p

Seriously though, yes, we're all doomed! I'm going to go live under a rock now and cancel my plans with my friends tonight because secretly they all hate me anyway and are only waiting for the chance to sign me up for experimental surgery. Actually knowing them they probably would just to see the expression on my face :eek:

Caution - That last paragraph may contain humour :heehee:

Satrana
03-19-2009, 05:26 AM
women would rather drink a bucketful of pus collected from the weeping sores of Chadian beggars afflicted with loathsome tropical diseases

Yes those Aussie sheilas are tough. Aussie men are wimps and drink Fosters.:tongueout

LadyMirabai
03-19-2009, 06:03 AM
Yes those Aussie sheilas are tough. Aussie men are wimps and drink Fosters.:tongueout

Indeed, I'd rather drink the bucketful of pus collected from the weeping sores of Chadian beggars afflicted with loathsome tropical diseases than Fosters!

That said, sorry to hear about the breakup but you seem to have the right attitude! And excellent post Marshchild :^5:

JoAnne Wheeler
03-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Sorry that you had to get divorced over religion - sorry to hear that you lost

an understanding spouse when it comes to crossdressing

JoAnne Wheeler

Debbie801
03-19-2009, 09:02 AM
I also am sorry to hear of your breakup.

I'm about to split with my current wife (#2) not due to dressing; she doesn;t know...i think.

For me, this is like the analogy of a door closing and a window then opening, I hope this is the case for you. I'm actually feeling excited about being single again, and to be able to dress much more freely.

Good luck to you.

Debbie

MAJESTYK
03-19-2009, 09:08 AM
Very sorry to hear about that and you're right, you'll find another I'm sure. You're a neat lady another one will come along. My wife sends the same thought out as well.

Sarah_GG
03-19-2009, 10:13 AM
I'm about to split with my current wife (#2) not due to dressing; she doesn;t know...i think.

When you have a partner that is keeping a secret from you, you know something is being withheld, even though you may not know what that is. You feel that the person you are with isn't 100% present and is unwilling to participate in the relationship. You feel that it is somehow something to do with you not being good enough.

Mykheelee... there are plenty more fish in the sea and I, for one, applaud you for being honest from the start. And for being honest with yourself enough to know that it's not because of the CDing. Good luck :hugs:

boardpuppy
03-19-2009, 11:07 AM
My condolances on the breadup, but you are right, there are more beautiful and understanding lady's out there. Take your time and have a lot of fun before you settle down.

Hugs,
Alice

sissystephanie
03-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Well Ladies,
I am single again. The breakup was not about my dressing, more about religious differences. Back to the search. I found one gg who would accept me as I am, I'll find another.:)
Peace

Along with others I offer my condolences on your breakup. You are are absolutely correct, their are other GG's who will accept us as we are. I was married to an absolute angel for over 49 years before I lost her to cancer. Have found another like her, but she is married!:sad: So I quit looking and just have my dreams!

Alice Torn
03-19-2009, 02:42 PM
I don't know. i am going on 55, been a gentlrman, despite severe childhood abuse, and resentful father, and still celibate, single. People have said, since i was a teen, that I'll find someone. In 1986, i did have a long distance friendship/romance, with an older lady, but broke it off, due my income low, distance. I wasn't cding then. I know of many old bachelors, like myself! It just doesn't seem in the cards, or will of Providence, for certain men, to have a SO, or wife. Being alone is not so bad, and can be good for us! Society says you just have to be in a romantic relationship! No we don't!!I believe a person needs to stay alone, and soul search, get to know themselves, work on themselves, refine themselves, for some time, BEFORE getting romantic, or in the sack, or married. Don;t rush into anything!

MissConstrued
03-19-2009, 06:21 PM
:roflmao: @ Marshchild! Doooooooom!

Sorry that you had to get divorced over religion - sorry to hear that you lost

an understanding spouse when it comes to crossdressing

JoAnne Wheeler

Would it be too much trouble to read the posts you're replying to?

Kathi Lake
03-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Yes, Doooooooomm!

Thanks Marschild. That was very refreshing. Before my BS detector went off, I thought it was a post from someone else from Down Under I've been hearing from lately. You captured the tone well. :)

Kathi

DeSkirt
03-19-2009, 09:58 PM
mykhelee,
I find anytime I am in a relationship that ends, even if it is for the best, it still hurts. Any relationship that is worth anything takes some amount of work and it is hard to have worked all for not. I feel for you and hope your next relationship works out to be better.

Good luck

DeSkirt

Noxvictum
03-19-2009, 10:03 PM
It's all about the attitude, right? That being said, I'm gonna sing the doom song now! *Gir impression* -song has been omitted by the poster's better judgement-

mykhelee
03-20-2009, 12:55 AM
First of all, sorry for the delay on getting back to you all, roomate turned off the firewall, why? why? Caught the ick 17 icks to be precise.

Secondly, thank you for all the wonderful sentiments you have sent my way. I have full confidence that I will be just fine. At 44 I don't have much in the way of fear, and besides, I like me.

To Marshchild::tongueout:confused2::haha::lol2:
most excellent diatribe

Peace to you all

Marshchild
03-20-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm going to go live under a rock now and cancel my plans with my friends tonight because secretly they all hate me anyway and are only waiting for the chance to sign me up for experimental surgery.

And I'm going back to the swamp, to wallow in self-pity and a nice big pool of mud (mm, mud baths!:drooling:). Oh, how glad I am sometimes to be a swamp monster, and to have the freedom to be able to dispense with all this nonsense about wearing clothes, and worrying about who wears what. Seriously, though, cheers to all those who were amused by my little rant and expressed their appreciation - gosh darn, y'all are making me blush now! :o