PDA

View Full Version : How Many (guy's) like to wear a bra & panties under your reg clothes ?

orchard
06-23-2005, 12:19 AM
I never felt comfortable with this, but after reading
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10234
about the crossdressing scale, it seems popular.
I'don't know, I am an all or nothing girl.
which is why I get so cranky being stuck in the house en-femme.
anyone else unable to do the girl clothes under the boy's?
I get confused about how to act.

emmicd
06-23-2005, 01:09 AM
There's nothing wrong with wearing panties or one of your favorite under garments underneath your trousers. It feels really good. Silky smooth stockings too! Try it and see. You might like it. And if you're not into male trousers than find a pair of black womens slacks. No one will know. Only you!

mariej
06-23-2005, 10:21 AM
I have come to think that wearing undies under your "civvies" is too much like fencesitting for me! I'm an all or nothing girl although I do normally have painted toe nails just to keep the flag flying!!!!
L&P
Mariej
xx

Kimberly
06-23-2005, 10:24 AM
I get confused about how to act.
Oh my god... Don't get me started on this :p

College.... panties..... I turn into a really camp guy!! (Not good in the kinda English public school ethos my college seems to have.)

JoAnnDallas
06-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Painted toe nails, panties, pantyhose, and sometimes even a bra. I also go out with a pair of ladies slacks and a ladies T-Shirt Blouse. No one even notices. Another thing you can wear is lipstick that is almost the same color as your natural lips. I was all decked out this way last night, while watching TV with my sister and she didn't even have a clue.

lissa_cd
06-23-2005, 10:40 AM
well this is all real nice if you can...sometimes we can not...but any part of being fem is a treat for me....when possible I endulge to the maximum but since limited I do what I can and enjoy even just talking/typing about it

Jenny Beth
06-23-2005, 11:06 AM
I don't like mixing the two either, it's one or the other. I used to wear my femme things under the drab whenever I could but for the past few years I feel that in doing so Jenny is wearing guy stuff. I do like to keep my toenails painted though.

orchard
06-23-2005, 10:53 PM
I did try it a couple times, but I think I don't like the polarities it creates.
when dressed fem, i act fem.
when dressed drab, easy for me to assume the role, but when I feel fem dressed in drab I sometimes bust out with fem mannerisms.
where am I going with this...?
who knows.
I guess the drab dress puts me into my actor role, were I assume the role quircky chrasimatic, though very male guy. This role is ingrained, I mean, come on, I have been playing it my whole life.
and, I am not so hot on just wearing the undergarments, it leaves me wanting for more.
then again, maybe wearing panties under drab would bring my true self out more.

Drucilla
06-23-2005, 11:15 PM
Just went to the grocrey story dress in fem short, fem top, fem panties and girls sandles I got at Walmat. So --everything I had on was female. But-- almost unisex in outward appearance. Also had a touch of makeup, fem permume, lip gooss, etc. Felt great and no one noticed !!! Give you a great deal of conficence in going out with a a high degree of fem without being obviously dressed as a a woman.

orchard
06-23-2005, 11:19 PM
Just went to the grocrey story dress in fem short, fem top, fem panties and girls sandles I got at Walmat. So --everything I had on was female. But-- almost unisex in outward appearance. Also had a touch of makeup, fem permume, lip gooss, etc. Felt great and no one noticed !!! Give you a great deal of conficence in going out with a a high degree of fem without being obviously dressed as a a woman.

intersesting idea

lorna2cute
06-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Hi orchard,

There was this one time I wore pantyhose under my male clothes on my way to a job interview.

I got the job!! :lol:

orchard
06-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Hi orchard,

There was this one time I wore pantyhose under my male clothes on my way to a job interview.

I got the job!! :lol:

yyyeeesss!

Deanna2
06-24-2005, 02:17 AM
I don't regard wearing femme gear under drab as fence-sitting and I don't think you have to be all or nothing. Wear what feels good!

The first three things I put on in the morning are femme items - knickers, pantyhose and camisole - and it makes me feel great. The drab gear, whether business or casual, is bye the bye.

LilSteff
06-24-2005, 06:55 AM
I wear panties under my drab clothes and sometimes panty hose,, It just feels sooooooo darn gooood.....

BonnieJG
06-24-2005, 08:42 AM
How Many (guy's) like to wear a bra & panties under your reg clothes and go of the house ?
I would like to find out if the is anyone out there has ever but on bra & panties with there reg. (men's ) clothes on and gone out. I like to but on my bra and a t-shurt and go out side for a walk or work in the yard and around the house all day I like the feel of the bra on me all the time :rolleyes: dose anyone else to this or feel this way ?

Bonnie

JoAnnDallas
06-24-2005, 08:54 AM
I do it all the time. In fact I will also put on a ladies T-shirt Blouse and ladies slacks. No one notices at all. I have lounged around my sister's house and even she doesn't notice. Go for. It feels great.

Olivia
06-24-2005, 09:02 AM
Sure Bonnie, I always wear panties, I only own one pair of men's bikini briefs. I often will wear a bra under drab and like Joann, I sometimes wear a few girl clothes out and about and I don't think anyone notices. Not that I'd care too much by this point. Honey, wear those things whenever you feel like it or feel that you can. I have (as have we all at some time) placed way too much emphasis on "what others will think", when in reality, most of the "others" don't notice or care. Keep the faith Bonnie, Olivia.

AnnaMaria
06-24-2005, 09:12 AM
I wear panties all the time since I don't have any men's underwear at all. As for the bra I do it when I am reasonably sure that I won't get caught. I have also been slowly building my collection of everyday womens cloths so that I can dress in drab and still be wearing womens cloths. If you take the time to look you will see that there are quite a few womens fashions that either look like mens or are androgynous in nature that can be worn any time without the average person noticing it. In most of them the only giveaway is the color or stiching on the item.
huggs
anna

Kiliee
06-24-2005, 12:04 PM
I do every day I wear a pair of panties and a bra to work and just hanging around the house and nobody really cares. My boss told me I could come dressed as I want he even said I could wear all womens clothes if I wanted to he would not think lesser of me. My cd life is starting to be more and more easier then it was about a year ago. So if you feel like dressing then do it till your harts content.

veronica
06-24-2005, 12:07 PM
YEP! :flirt:

Maddie Knight
06-24-2005, 03:48 PM
I paint my toes and with the exeption of work wear panties under my drab.
However when I dress I totaly dress, I could not wear a fem outer garment as Rob it just dosn't feel right.

Kim
06-24-2005, 04:24 PM
I wear panties 23/7 also sometimes wear a bra in the winter when I am wearing clothes that will cover my bra lines. :)

CuteDude15
06-24-2005, 05:29 PM
When ever i get a chance i do. Its like second nature to me now. The panties feel so good, espcially right after you shave ur crotch and legs.

jo_ann
06-24-2005, 06:45 PM
I rarely wear panties only because I have an odd shaped body, and in mens jeans sometimes they don't always cover that area (plumber butt).. not good to have frilly underpants showing. How do you wear a bra and not have a bulge show? (I guess a sports bra would more support than try adding volume).

sarah
06-25-2005, 05:21 AM
Another one who doesnt own mens underwear and mens jeans dont fit right so i allways buy girls ....and in winter under jumpers a bra is an absolute must

Adrianne
06-25-2005, 07:03 AM
I wear panties all the time now, never wear mens panties and my toe nails are painted all the time, when i am off from work i wear panties,stocking and bra when i go shopping under my men's clothes.

rachel-u-sissy
06-25-2005, 02:58 PM
i always have girls panties on don`t have any male underwear on winter days i wear a bra and stockings under heavy sweaters and trousers

Diane T
06-25-2005, 03:21 PM
I wear stockings and panties all the time, even at work. At work I will wear female jeans, sock and Loafers. I also wear mascara and your right nobody seems to notice. With the stockings on the jeans tend to rub and I can hear the sound of the stockings and jeans rubbing.

Jesse69
06-25-2005, 11:18 PM
I can only wear womens underwear under my males clothes during winter. Thats when layers hide the bra.

I tried once wearing womens underwear at work a very long time ago and they found out. Probably my bra strap was hanging.

I don't wear panties that often becuase one time in a shopping mall a girl shouted out - "He's wearing panties!" I don't know how she knew...

kimgkim
06-26-2005, 12:24 AM
Pantyhose, panties or teddy something under under a loose jeans and t shirt, clear nail polish fingers and toes.
Always best dressed up all the way full out femme whenever possible.

Angela Burke
06-26-2005, 02:39 AM
i found a website called "manties" ie mens panties. they're beautiful and great to wear. x

cdintx
06-26-2005, 04:49 AM
I wear bra with incerts and panties every day. No body seems to care. :rolleyes:

bogeyfree57
06-26-2005, 04:56 AM
I like to wear a jeans mini skirt with tan thigh highs and silk red panties.

Jessica38c
06-26-2005, 08:20 AM
I am cautious about wearing bras outdoors. If you wanna keep it secret, it may be tough because you will get tan lines around where the bra is worn.

Jessica

JoAnnDallas
06-26-2005, 09:19 AM
When wearing a bra under your drab clothing, you have to take certain precautions. I usually wear a dark top when I wear a bra out. Like a dark blue or black golf shirt or T-Shirt. Also it needs to be somewhat loose. Otherwise, it may show though the clothing. You can wear a White bra with a white T-shirt. I have gone out by myself and with my sister and no one notices. I also have lounged around the house with my sister, mother, neices, and others present and no one notices. The one thing that could cause a problem, is if you have someone come up to you and give you a hug. She/He may then notice your bra by the feel. I have worn both underwire type and non-underwire type out. Once when I was out eating with my sister, one of the straps starting falling. I just excused myself, walked to the bathroom, went in the stall and fixed it.

Akyra
06-26-2005, 05:51 PM
thouaght yous were all guys anyway......

stop comfusing me!!!!!!!!

Tristen Cox
06-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Too easy :topic:

StephanieCD
06-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Today I wore panties and thigh highs to the grocery store - under my regular clothes... pretty nerve racking for me. Exciting, too - because every inch of my being was aware of what I wass wearing... and alos nervous about "tell tale" signs - or the unknown lift of the pant leg or something. I walked funny the whole time :(

Oh well.

JenniRose
06-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi,

I wear my good clothes under the drab almost all the time. The few times I don't is when I'm flying (after 911) and when I have to go to the doctor's office. Other than that I am personally fem all the time.

I wear panties, or panty girdles five days a week at work. With them I normally wear either a garter belt and stockings or thigh highs. Pantyhose are really not practical when you are expected to use a urinal, and the toilet door has gaps wide enough that anyone passing buy can tell the color or your panties.

On weekends, I wear pantyhose and panties.

I have spoken in front of large groups, gone to business meetings, greeted politicians and shopped in major malls dressed this way and no one has ever seemed to notice.

Since the softness of the nylon and silk (I have three pair of real silk stockings and they are reserved for REALLY special occassions!) feel so great, and no one seems to notice what I have under my trousers, I feel I might as well be comfortable.

One thing I have learned from our GG friends. Don't wear panties, or panty girdles, under tight trousers, or at least those tight in the behind. Just like our GG friends if you bend, wearing tight pants or trousers, the panty lines will show. Since there is significant difference in the shape and leg lines of men's briefs and women's panties, the difference would be obvious to anyone that notices, and that might be a whole lot more people than you would thing.

My advice, live comfortable. Wear panties and hosiery under your drab wear, but don't be foolish!...and dream of the day it doesn't matter.

JenniRose

ronna
06-26-2005, 08:40 PM
This time of year it's very hot here and I would prefer to wear just the panties and nothing else.
But, one look in the mirror tells me I'd better accessorize.
I also like the 'Pantene' TV ads because they remind me of panties.

rexy
06-26-2005, 08:50 PM
yes i also wear panties and pantyhose when shopping, it feels so good under jeans.