PDA

View Full Version : My 20th high school reunion..... Going as Christina!!!!!

Christina Horton
03-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Hay I have wrote about my reunion but this is an update. I still am looking for the right thing to wear. I now know I can wear short skirts( see my other posts to see what I look like in a short skirts) I think I have something that would work but now, I would like to know how to keep my make up on in the summer heat. I use M.A.C. makeup. I have only been out 11 times now the last 4 days in a row. ( I have wrote about the outings) Some times it will gloss up and I power it down. Is there a foundation that won't sweet or rub off? Some of you more experienced girls maybe know a better foundation that will work in the hot weather. Where I live the in no Humiate ( moisture in the air) so that's not the prob, I will just sweet more. Can you help me with this. Thanks HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Kate Lynn
03-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Good luck at your reunion,have you ever driven the ice roads,I never miss Ice Road truckers when it is on,it must take a hardy type to do that.

SherriePall
03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Can't help on the make-up, but I do want to wish you the best at your reunion. Let us know all about it.

Christina Horton
03-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Good luck at your reunion,have you ever driven the ice roads,I never miss Ice Road truckers when it is on,it must take a hardy type to do that.

No I have never drove on the ics roads. Is that profilling cuz I am Canadain. Cuz all Canadains LIVES IN IGLOOS AND DRIVE DOG SLEAD 24/7 ALL YEAR ROUND EH. lol just kidding hun. I don't want to do it it's to much for my 99 Frightliner.

Can't help on the make-up, but I do want to wish you the best at your reunion. Let us know all about it.

I will Hun I will write all about it. Oh ya It's on the frist week end in aug. So keep your eyes peeled.

LeannL
03-19-2009, 05:43 PM
You should probably ask in the Beauty forum about the make up. I have been reading about using primer and one of the qualities is that it is supposed to help when it is hot and you are sweaty.

Leann

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-19-2009, 05:48 PM
That's awesome, Christina! Good for you! :)

I was pondering my own HS reunion - wondering if I should go or not... and then, if I do - should I show up as Gabrielle and blow everyone's mind? :heehee: Undecided.

BUT it looks like you'll be going through with it. I hope you have a great time catching up with old friends and showing them a side of you I'm guessing they've never seen before. Knock 'em dead, Christina! :)

Dalece
03-19-2009, 06:22 PM
Yes I'm waiting for Oct for my fortieth one and I'm going dressed. will let you all know on that one and hope to have pics. Good luck and be yourself and have fun.

paulaN
03-19-2009, 06:46 PM
I don't think I could do that right now. The reunion thing that is. And I have no idea on Makeup to wear. Hope for a cool day and a good central AC unit working at it's best.

Sally24
03-19-2009, 10:19 PM
I use the MAC Studio FX liquid and I find that near industructable by water. I use the MAC blotting cloths for oil and shine but have no problem myself with sweat.

CD Susan
03-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Good for you Christina! You are very courageous and I admire you for this. I hope you have a great time at your reunion. I have never been to one myself even in guy mode let alone dressed en femme. Knock em dead, you are going to be the hit of the reunion.

Christina Horton
03-19-2009, 10:57 PM
I use the MAC Studio FX liquid and I find that near industructable by water. I use the MAC blotting cloths for oil and shine but have no problem myself with sweat.

MAC studio FX and Liquid they never told me about that. I will have to yell at the girls next time I am in town. The blotting cloths hummmmm sounds good Thanks hun.

Good for you Christina! You are very courageous and I admire you for this. I hope you have a great time at your reunion. I have never been to one myself even in guy mode let alone dressed en femme. Knock em dead, you are going to be the hit of the reunion.

Well i hope so , it seames like some of my old class mates may not come cuz 50 per person some people can't swing and some are mad ther will only be one night and no famlliy day to. It will be a fun day to see all the faces :eek::eek::eek::heehee::heehee::heehee:Well anyway I will take this time to have fun and dress up get the perfect dress and be a princess for one night. I have all way wanted to be a princess Loe the dresses they wear and to be wated on hand and foot ......????? ah where and I .....oh ya sorry was off in my very own PINK FOG WORLD!!!!!!! and i love it.LOL. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

JoAnne Wheeler
03-20-2009, 09:38 AM
GOOD LUCK ???? Do any of your former classmates know ? If not, you

will certainly be the standout at the reunion.

JoAnne Wheeler

Christina Horton
03-20-2009, 10:13 AM
GOOD LUCK ???? Do any of your former classmates know ? If not, you

will certainly be the standout at the reunion.

JoAnne Wheeler

Some know cuz I have talked to them on facebook. I think It will go over great but It may not I will see. I will update you all later.

Kerrylee61
03-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Try Dermablend and don't skip the setting powder. It stays put and has coverage that never ends.

Kerry

linnea
03-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Good luck. I think that you're going to have a fabulous time. I hope that you let us all know.

Highland Anne
03-20-2009, 12:48 PM
I hope everything goes well and you have a great time.

celeste26
03-20-2009, 12:57 PM
I would have to travel nearly 1500 miles to go to my next reunion and the next big one will be in 2010, the (40th!)

So I'll just have to start saving my $$$$$. I haven't been to any other the others so no one will miss me anyway.

DonnaT
03-20-2009, 01:35 PM
http://www.epinions.com/review/Revlon_ColorStay_Active_Light_Makeup_SPF_25/content_334328467076

http://www.carefair.com/Makeup/Sweat_Proof_Makeup_1436.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/01/earlyshow/living/beauty/main713089.shtml

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Makeup-Skincare-1434/Foundation-active-outside-life.htm

Christina Horton
03-21-2009, 12:04 AM
I would have to travel nearly 1500 miles to go to my next reunion and the next big one will be in 2010, the (40th!)

So I'll just have to start saving my $$$$$. I haven't been to any other the others so no one will miss me anyway.

How can you say you won't be missed untill you go, and I am sure you will be the hit of the reunion too. save save save. try this don't spend your change it can add up fast. well good luck hun HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Billijo49504
03-21-2009, 12:33 AM
If you use MAC, I'd go to their counter and ask for advice. That would be your best advice I could give. But good luck at the reunion...BJ

Christina Horton
03-21-2009, 12:46 AM
A friend at work's wife work's at tne body shop and he tolf me that not only will she love to gove me a make over and give my the tips i need to do a better jobe on my makeup but if i buy makeup there she will give me her 50% disscount. whaaaaaaaaaaaa hoooooooooooo. Damm you gota love that EH. The next time i get in town I will get dressed up and go there and do it right away.lol I can't wait. She should give me the idea's fore hot weather. LOL HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

spiroxlii
03-21-2009, 01:35 AM
I use Pur Minerals foundation. It's like Bare Minerals, but more tightly packed. I've worn it while acting under hot stage lights. I sweat, but the makeup doesn't run.

victoriamwilliams1
03-21-2009, 11:08 AM
I will for one say it will be an interesting reunion:) Have fun.

Christina Horton
03-21-2009, 11:23 AM
I will for one say it will be an interesting reunion:) Have fun.

You better beleve it sister!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Horton
04-06-2009, 03:22 AM
I have decided to have my dress made for me . I have talked to a good seemstress to get some swatchs together in pink off course so we can find the best fabric for my dress. When she gets it all together we will make a great cocktail dress for my reuion. wish me luck, HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Christina Horton
04-08-2009, 01:34 AM
If I don't get the dress made I have been buying really nice things. Two people called out to me when I was walking to the mall and said I looked like summer, how cool is that EH . Made me feel sexy. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

RobertaM
04-08-2009, 01:57 AM
I think you should drive your rig up to the reunion, honk your air horn,,

then,, as dry ice fog ,, cascades from your open door. a demure, classy, babe decends..... yadadada.

PS CD gurls in vancouver rocks!!!!

Christina Horton
04-08-2009, 10:39 AM

then,, as dry ice fog ,, cascades from your open door. a demure, classy, babe decends..... yadadada.

Na I think my 80 corvette will impress people more. i will be the talk of the reunion so the vette will help more then the rig would , I think.

LittleLou
04-10-2009, 06:05 PM
To your grad thinggie wear a nice pair of plack or brown dress pants, the kind i would wear maybe not low riders lol but something nice, not grannie style, and a nice shirt, nothing to over the top no dresses you can still look fancy and girly in pants, maybe when we go shopping ill help you find something nice,

Christina Horton
04-11-2009, 12:38 AM
To your grad thinggie wear a nice pair of plack or brown dress pants, the kind i would wear maybe not low riders lol but something nice, not grannie style, and a nice shirt, nothing to over the top no dresses you can still look fancy and girly in pants, maybe when we go shopping ill help you find something nice,

I don't want to wear paint hun. I am going to get a Dress make some of the other girls going are wearing cocktail dresses so I am going to have one made. Not to fancy just short and cut on a angle and pink. I know you don't like pink but I do. and If you want to take me shopping right before the reunion and we find something better I will wear that, and I said IF I like it better. See you that the BBQ hun LOVE YOU HUN. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Paula Siemen
04-11-2009, 08:34 AM
No I have never drove on the ics roads. Is that profilling cuz I am Canadain. Cuz all Canadains LIVES IN IGLOOS AND DRIVE DOG SLEAD 24/7 ALL YEAR ROUND EH. lol just kidding hun. I don't want to do it it's to much for my 99 Frightliner.

I will Hun I will write all about it. Oh ya It's on the frist week end in aug. So keep your eyes peeled.

So really, Dear................How much can a dog sled carry??????????

Denise01
04-11-2009, 08:43 AM
I have never been to a HS reunion, but would love to go as Denise.

It will be extremly hard for me to go to a reunion of my old school unless they hold it in a diffrerent location, as the School i went to was demolished about 8 years ago, and the property sold

Wishful thinking

Denise

:):):):)

Christina Horton
04-11-2009, 10:30 AM
So really, Dear................How much can a dog sled carry??????????

Don't make me come down to Dallas and Bitch slap you hun. LOL see ya.

I have never been to a HS reunion, but would love to go as Denise.

It will be extremly hard for me to go to a reunion of my old school unless they hold it in a diffrerent location, as the School i went to was demolished about 8 years ago, and the property sold

Wishful thinking

Denise

:):):):)

They don't have to hold it at the school you went to. My reunion is happening on MT Washington. So there is hope for you girl. It just has to be in your home town where you went to school. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

spiroxlii
04-11-2009, 04:09 PM

Bossy much? ;)

LittleLou
04-11-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm 20 years old im aloud to be bossy, its my nature, lol jk jk. but wear whatever you want uncle, i just am giving my advice,

Christina Horton
04-11-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm 20 years old im aloud to be bossy, its my nature, lol jk jk. but wear whatever you want uncle, i just am giving my advice,

I want your advice I need all I can get just rember I like dresses and skirts and right now in my life don't want to were paints. I never got to wear a grad dress or anything fancy so please allow me this time. If one day you want to go shoping with Christina then you can teach me all you know ok. Love you hun :hugs: :canada:

RobertaM
04-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Do what makes you happy,, You have to balance the shock factor with what you would like to wear.

kymmieLorain
04-13-2009, 09:27 PM
If I had a better body and passible I would consider going to my reunion. maybe in 4 years at my 30th I may who knows

Kymmie

EllenCD
04-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Christina have been there and done the reunion thing. Reaction was all over the place and ranged from total indifference to dancing with some "old buds". Look upon the experience as a "command performance" and be sure you reherse your act until you have it down cold. You will be "on stage" and unless some other classmates show up "enfemme" you will be the center of attraction. Stay cool and never break your presentation. Some exposure to a Drama/Theater 101 class would be helpful prior to trying to pull this off. btw subsequent to my reunion I wound up dating several of my former classmates! You might get lucky to!!

Megan70
04-14-2009, 08:09 PM
As of this writing there are 40 posts here... and you've written 15 of them.
Christina what I am going to say here will not be an easy pill for you to swallow and I may definetly be in the minority of what the other girls in the ra-ra- section cheering you on are saying to you.

I first saw hte title of your thread last night and spent much of today thinking about how I would respond to you in a delicate but forthright manner, not wishing to hurt your feelings or burst your bubble but to pull you down from that obvious pink fog that you are excitedly into now and up until August for your reuinon.

If there is a sub-title for this thesis it would be " You are totally responsible for your own actions and consequences that may result in those actions"
Going to your 20th high School reunion dressed? Are you freakin' NUTS. Do you have any idea of the adverse PERMANENT effect it will have of you, your reputation and everlasting bad memories some of your classmates will still have when years from now they open their yearbook and point out to their wife or kids" See the picture of "Joe" there... well he came to our reunion ' dressed as a woaman". Ha,ha. ha. unheard by you hundreds of miles away.
I actually knew someone who went to his 20th reunion dressed as "Teri" with his wife and he told me how great it was and how everone thought it was cool, and coming up to his wife and questioning here and all. Persoanlly I think he told me what he wanted to beleieve and not actually what happened.

Christina you may at this moment be an excited giggliy little girl with blinders on, sexually stimulated and getting a 4 month woody over this but not realising that you have other people to consider here. It not all about YOU, its their reunion too, and they may feel greatly imposed on by being in what they thought would be a comfortable social event to all of a sudden feel intruded by you because of your special needs and desires.
Is that fair to them Christina???.
Many there have never been in the company of a transvestite before in their lives and may as many do mistake it with a gay drag queen. Then the slurs and terms will fly either within earshot or under their breath... " look at the faggot ther". What about people guys and girls who were your clasmates who you knew well and were really close to and have been out of touch with for 20 years. Their first reacquaintence is with a guy in a dress! Are you prepared to be laughed at, shunned, ignored, verballedy abused by a bunch of liquored up ex-jocks would would like to rtovoke you and mock you.?
Did you think about the other iside of the coin Christina? Well you should, and be prepared for any oth the consequences that evening.

Which bathroom will you you. Can you see walkinng into the mens room, hiking up your dress to pee. You may not emerge in the same condition you went in. You can't use the ladies room because they will scream and feel thier privacy has been intruded upon.
These are harsh realities that must be considered because its like when you tell somebody about you being a CD you can't take it back. In your case it would be show and tell and I feel it would be terribly embarrasing for you and you would feel humililated.
It would ruin many other peoples evening there too. What table will you decide to sit at, and will those people feel comfortable and welcome you.

Again Christina,this is my very long two cents and I don't want to hurt you but beat you over the head with tough (sisterly) love.
Think, Think alot between now and August.

Blessings and good Luck :eek:

Megan

spiroxlii
04-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Just go out there and be the best damn little girl you can be honey... walk proud in those big girl shoes

Megan70
04-14-2009, 09:16 PM
My tag line certainly does Not apply to my above post. Its generic and excludes high school reunions:tongueout
So There:devil:

trannie T
04-14-2009, 09:16 PM
I have seen very few of my classmates since graduation. I moved away from my hometown years ago and am not in touch with anybody up there. My class has a website which I creep into once in a while, the only people I would like to see again are either missing or dead. There will be a reunion next year in the extremely unlikely event I would go I would give serious consideration to going in a nice dress.

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-14-2009, 09:31 PM
my 30th is 2011,,,
the only ones i want to see wont show up so i doubt ill be goin,,,also im like 2000 miles away...

at my 20th i found out that one of my classmates was/is gay,,, it was NOT the talk of the night,,,,

athensboi1
04-15-2009, 02:16 AM
Good luck, sounds like a lot of fun

LittleLou
04-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Uncle i would have to agree with Megan70 in a way i really think you should think of these things he/she (sorry still not use to this site) is saying, it is a very serious thing and i know that your feelings get hurt very easily. i would not want you to be crushed or hurt physically or mentally any way in that matter, i just think you should really think about it before making a public appearance with your peers, please really think about it! but again do what makes you happy after you have thought about all this love you!

Christina Horton
05-14-2009, 02:36 AM
As of this writing there are 40 posts here... and you've written 15 of them.
Christina what I am going to say here will not be an easy pill for you to swallow and I may definetly be in the minority of what the other girls in the ra-ra- section cheering you on are saying to you.

I first saw hte title of your thread last night and spent much of today thinking about how I would respond to you in a delicate but forthright manner, not wishing to hurt your feelings or burst your bubble but to pull you down from that obvious pink fog that you are excitedly into now and up until August for your reuinon.

If there is a sub-title for this thesis it would be " You are totally responsible for your own actions and consequences that may result in those actions"
Going to your 20th high School reunion dressed? Are you freakin' NUTS. Do you have any idea of the adverse PERMANENT effect it will have of you, your reputation and everlasting bad memories some of your classmates will still have when years from now they open their yearbook and point out to their wife or kids" See the picture of "Joe" there... well he came to our reunion ' dressed as a woaman". Ha,ha. ha. unheard by you hundreds of miles away.
I actually knew someone who went to his 20th reunion dressed as "Teri" with his wife and he told me how great it was and how everone thought it was cool, and coming up to his wife and questioning here and all. Persoanlly I think he told me what he wanted to beleieve and not actually what happened.

Christina you may at this moment be an excited giggliy little girl with blinders on, sexually stimulated and getting a 4 month woody over this but not realising that you have other people to consider here. It not all about YOU, its their reunion too, and they may feel greatly imposed on by being in what they thought would be a comfortable social event to all of a sudden feel intruded by you because of your special needs and desires.
Is that fair to them Christina???.
Many there have never been in the company of a transvestite before in their lives and may as many do mistake it with a gay drag queen. Then the slurs and terms will fly either within earshot or under their breath... " look at the faggot ther". What about people guys and girls who were your clasmates who you knew well and were really close to and have been out of touch with for 20 years. Their first reacquaintence is with a guy in a dress! Are you prepared to be laughed at, shunned, ignored, verballedy abused by a bunch of liquored up ex-jocks would would like to rtovoke you and mock you.?
Did you think about the other iside of the coin Christina? Well you should, and be prepared for any oth the consequences that evening.

Which bathroom will you you. Can you see walkinng into the mens room, hiking up your dress to pee. You may not emerge in the same condition you went in. You can't use the ladies room because they will scream and feel thier privacy has been intruded upon.
These are harsh realities that must be considered because its like when you tell somebody about you being a CD you can't take it back. In your case it would be show and tell and I feel it would be terribly embarrasing for you and you would feel humililated.
It would ruin many other peoples evening there too. What table will you decide to sit at, and will those people feel comfortable and welcome you.

Again Christina,this is my very long two cents and I don't want to hurt you but beat you over the head with tough (sisterly) love.
Think, Think alot between now and August.

Blessings and good Luck :eek:

Megan

Thank you for your response BUT I am still going. I don't care if people would feel uncomfortable with it , I will go as the TRUE me and if they don't like it To bad for them. I never got to wear a prom dress at Grad so I will dress up and have fun. I respect you opinion and thank you for giving it much thought. So good luck in life and all ways be true to yourself hun. I love people whom are honest with themselves and others. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Megan70
05-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Thank you for your response BUT I am still going. I don't care if people would feel uncomfortable with it , I will go as the TRUE me and if they don't like it To bad for them. I never got to wear a prom dress at Grad so I will dress up and have fun. I respect you opinion and thank you for giving it much thought. So good luck in life and all ways be true to yourself hun. I love people whom are honest with themselves and others. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

So glad you took it the way it was meant hun, you know I was only being honest with my opinion and not meant to hurt. I respect your objectivity in seeing my viewpoint, even though we disagree. Hands across the border... eh?:heehee:
I REALLY do wish you well and that it works out and you not feel shamed or emabarassed by this obsession. Please give us an honest report as to the results ... eh?
as they say up north... "go oot andda boot!" :)

5150 Girl
05-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Do you have a store in your aria that specailizes in makeup? If I need somthing specail I head to my local Merl Norman studio. They do complete makeovers by the way. While I've not had one done, I supose they would do one for anyone who's serious. I do plan to stop there the next time I'm "out" (if you take my meaning.) Hmmmm, I wonder if they know my "little secret"? I've beenin there dressed for some last minute stuff on Holoween before, but other than that I go therer drab. They also have wigs. (I've spent some serious time trying wigs there lately) and they do "post masectomy prostetics." I inquired about them a great many years ago (by phone) and they said you need Dr.'s script to get them. I don't know if times have changed on that or not. But pardon my museings....

As for HS reunions, don't want 'em,,, can't use 'em,,, don't need em! Why should I go play nice with a bunch of a-holes that made my life a living h#!! back then?

donnalee
05-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Should create quite a stir. Go, raise hell and have fun! :D

Christina Horton
05-16-2009, 01:18 PM
So glad you took it the way it was meant hun, you know I was only being honest with my opinion and not meant to hurt. I respect your objectivity in seeing my viewpoint, even though we disagree. Hands across the border... eh?:heehee:
I REALLY do wish you well and that it works out and you not feel shamed or emabarassed by this obsession. Please give us an honest report as to the results ... eh?
as they say up north... "go oot andda boot!" :)

I did not think you would come back here and respond to my comment. Yes It did seam a little harsh but I was thinking "hay I made her think long and hard before she commented on it. It was very kind of you to "think" what you wanted to say before you said it. Alter if it "your opinion " and your opinion is not wrong , just other people can disagree with it. Like we do. I have great respect for the people who say what they think, as long as they do it polite then the one's who say what the other person wants to hear.
Yes it's great to have so many girls cheer me on and thin it's cool ,but it's also nice to hear what the other side of the coin is. To hear the concerns that the other girls have like what are they going to think of you E.T.C.
Thank you for you "thoughtful" comments. I will do an update after the Reunion. It will be very juicy too I think.

PS what was that you said "go oot andda boot!" .....What. I don't speak Newfie. sorry. EH!!!!!!!!!

TxKimberly
05-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Na I think my 80 corvette will impress people more. i will be the talk of the reunion so the vette will help more then the rig would , I think.

You could make a real big impression by showing up with the Vette ON the truck! ROFL

Christina Horton
05-16-2009, 01:28 PM
You could make a real big impression by showing up with the Vette ON the truck! ROFL

But it would look like it someone Else's car I am in the middle of transporting. If I drive it there then it's my car not a costumers EH!!

Maybe you mean something like this EH.

TxKimberly
05-16-2009, 01:32 PM
But it would look like it someone Else's car I am in the middle of transporting. If I drive it there then it's my car not a costumers EH!!

Maybe you mean something like this EH.

AHH ha ha ha! I think I was set up on that one!

msginaadoll
05-16-2009, 04:40 PM
I for one cant join the cheerleading squad yet. Im not sure why again are you going to the reunion. Isnt it to see friends, associates etc. Im not sure then why you want to go dressed. They know you as one person. The true you is the male they know in my opinion. Unless you are in the process of transitioning or currently living as a female 24/7 why go as Christina. You can yes, but I dont see that this is your coming out party this is a school function/reunion. You should not be the center of attention. I for one am all about getting out and about, however I also know I am a guy and my male personna is also part of the community and is part of the true me. Now if you have already told your friends about Christina, and they are all clamoring to see that part of you- forget anything I said before. Im greaful for the freedom I have to be out however just because I can go to a wedding dressed does it mean I should, or a funereal, or a insert function here... Just my two cents not sure what the exchange rate in Canadian is. Also I love reading your posts because the excitement and joy in them and I am a fan, but just wanted to give a different opinion.

Christina Horton
05-16-2009, 08:24 PM
AHH ha ha ha! I think I was set up on that one!

Ya you did better check under your shoes, cuz you stepped right in the middle of it.
I mean how could you know I have twice had MY car on MY truck. And had taking a pic of it. And had it in the computer.LOL.

I for one cant join the cheerleading squad yet. Im not sure why again are you going to the reunion. Isnt it to see friends, associates etc. Im not sure then why you want to go dressed. They know you as one person. The true you is the male they know in my opinion.

yes but to also be myself with them for the first time in my life. Plus I am a bit of a ham. that's is to say I love being the centre of attention. I mean when In grade 9 I went out for 2nd vice prez and the campaign was just for a joke and the campaign speeches ( we had to do it 3 times one for the grade 7 8 9s) everybody did the speeches normal I used a Dog puppet. I think I almost won cuz most of the grade 9s guy voted for me as a joke. I think they knew I did not really want the job. SO that has something to do with the why I guess.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unless you are in the process of transitioning or currently living as a female 24/7 why go as Christina.

No to both points , but I would love to have a job where I live at home and have A normal 9 to 5 job ...... I might go full time. Driving truck (pulling a flat bed at that) make it harder.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can yes,

Why thank you very much.....I feel much better I now have your permission LOL. Just kidding with you. One girl her said ( WHAT R U FREEKING NUTS) but that more then fine I respect someone who's not afraid to speak her mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but I dont see that this is your coming out party this is a school function/reunion. You should not be the center of attention

As I said I love to be. I think they should get a chance to meet Christina, After all she is a part of me they don't really know , right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if you have already told your friends about Christina, and they are all clamoring to see that part of you- forget anything I said before.

Some know. When I hear about the reunion On Face book I befriended some of my old school friends and told them about 20 or so and they all are fine with it . So there you go.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im greaful for the freedom I have to be out however just because I can go to a wedding dressed does it mean I should,

Why not. A women can wear what she wants why not US.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or a funereal,

Yes that requires a little more sensitive. But again why not us. Women shop for Funeral clothes why not us . It's a part of life , just cuz it sad and most people don't want to think about it does not mean we should just conform to the norm.EH.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or a insert function here... Just my two cents not sure what the exchange rate in Canadian is.

That's about 200$ Canadian. LOL.:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I love reading your posts because the excitement and joy in them and I am a fan, but just wanted to give a different opinion.

Thank you very much. I did not know I had a groupie.LOL. I all ways like to have fun while writing. Thanks for the post I enjoyed trying to figger it all out for you. I hope you now understand why a little better. HUGGS. :hugs: :canada:

Jamie14
05-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Go to a professional makeup artist for a makeover. Make sure it is one that will airbrush your makeup on. With a sealant on afterwards, it will be basically sweatproof- worked like a charm my last time out in the heat!!!

5150 Girl
05-16-2009, 10:25 PM
Hmmm,,, If I hit my head, and actualy went to one of my class reunions, I doubt anyone would be to overly shocked to see me show en-fem. Sure it would create a bit of a stir, but in the end, there wouldn't be a majore surprise there...
#1, I was always one to pull wild stunts of some kind. (often involving a BMX bike)
#2, I did do a drag thing in a school production. Everyone who saw the production said I was the prettyest DQ there, and that I should have been born a girl. I was even encouraged to wear my "costume" to school to promote the play. I wish now that I'd done that. Oh well, hind sight and all.

As for the question of your ride, How many prople get to see a semi truck up close, vs how many see a 'vette. Most only see them buzz'n by on the innerstate. Besides, I think it would be a bit comiedic to see a big 'ol Freightshaker pull up and have the driver get out in a frilly number and all dolled up.

Christina Horton
05-16-2009, 11:08 PM
As for the question of your ride, How many prople get to see a semi truck up close, vs how many see a 'vette. Most only see them buzz'n by on the innerstate. Besides, I think it would be a bit comiedic to see a big 'ol Freightshaker pull up and have the driver get out in a frilly number and all dolled up.

Ha ha ha ha . ya know I never thought of that It would be neat . But alas I need to take a ferry to get to the Island and that would cost 200 with the trailer and 100 with out. so I need to save money so the car it is.

msginaadoll
05-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey when I saw the thread I had to open up my big mouth! I envy you the courage to get out there like that. I will still say dont do it dont do it dont do it, but im in the minority so I guess I will just shout louder. And I still am proud to say Im a member of the fanclub just that I will no longer wear the T-shirt and the secret decoder ring if you do chose to attend the reunion in femme mode. And since you are a Canadian I guess I can excuse you. Though I am still trying to forgive you guys for sending Celine Dionne to us!

Christina Horton
05-18-2009, 12:05 AM
Hey when I saw the thread I had to open up my big mouth! I envy you the courage to get out there like that. I will still say dont do it dont do it dont do it, but im in the minority so I guess I will just shout louder. And I still am proud to say Im a member of the fanclub just that I will no longer wear the T-shirt and the secret decoder ring if you do chose to attend the reunion in femme mode. And since you are a Canadian I guess I can excuse you. Though I am still trying to forgive you guys for sending Celine Dionne to us!

Hay Hay Hay no swearing hun . We sent her because we don't have the and nuke's, so we figured she would work even better. LOL.
If you don't want the t-shirt and ring well it still will cost the same. NO REFUNDS.
There is no doubt that I will go as Christina. I can't make that any clearer.
ANNNNNNNNND what does being Canadian have to do with it EHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! just cuz I am a Cunck you Hosier ,doesn't mean I can get off that easy EH.SO shove of Eh. Bob and Doug ya got to love em eh.LOL.
Well when you call down the Great white north it can get very cool too Eh.

Ok enough of that farce. I don't want people to Lie to me about there thoughts on something I want a straight answer about. I respect the people (like me I have found out) whom speak there minds even if its not the most popular options. So thank you hun for being honest and have a good sense of humor.

RobertaM
05-18-2009, 01:01 AM
by the way gurls, i just met Chirstina in person today!! AND SHE IS THE REAL DEAL, and surprisingly, we grad'ed from the same high school..

this is a teaser post, way more to come on this soap opera,, stay tuned.
ciao roberta.

Christina Horton
05-18-2009, 04:52 AM
by the way gurls, i just met Christina in person today!! AND SHE IS THE REAL DEAL, and surprisingly, we grad'ed from the same high school..

this is a teaser post, way more to come on this soap opera,, stay tuned.
ciao roberta.

Yes is seems t be a soap. I have wrote all about our day If you want to read about it look for the thread titled ..... Two Girls form this site meet today.... Wanna hear more.......

It took me about 2 hours to write,So I HOPE YOU Like It Roberta!!!

Angel.Marie76
05-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Christina. I would agree with Megan70, just for the record.. though I've exterial variables to think about (family, child, work, etc), so in my case coming out in such circumstances would likely be detrimental to all well-being. However, I too have had this thought. I recently rec'd an invite to a reunion, and thought to myself 'Jeez, If I had been farther through transition, I might actually go and re-meet everyone (this assumes that I would also be majority out of the closet)'...

But I'm not, and I KNOW there would be haters there, and I do not want to deal with them.. at least in that confined scenario (at first). I know that some day they may very well meet Angel, and hopefully I'm strong enough to stand my ground when that day happens.. I'd just rather not have to deal with them all, at once, in an alcohol-laden environment.. before people I DID know back then KNOW I'm out.. and would be willing to stand beside me and BE SUPPORTIVE. There is comfort in numbers, of course.

Not trying to tear you down, believe me, if this is part of the fog, then believe me, it's part of the fog that I really like.. I'm just trying to weigh my options well. Kudos to you though for your strength, may it show and hold strong!

Christina Horton
05-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Hay girls just wanted to say I just started the ball in motion. I went to my seamstress to be measured , after that I found the most beautiful Pink silk material ,(got 3 meters of it. The next step is to find the kind of style of dress. I was thinking of a dress that has a slanted skirt that starts just above the knee and goes to just below the knee. I want to be a princess cut waist, V cut neck line. Maybe some frills. When it's done I will post some pic's. TTFN Ta Ta for now. HUGGS. :hugs: :canada:

Christina Horton
06-21-2009, 07:11 PM
well my dress is being made and next time I am home it should be ready for my first fitting. I am so excited I can't stand it. When I do my first fitting I will take pics. Wish me luck girls.:D :heehee:

vivianann
06-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Good luck Christina on your comming out at your high school reunion,:hugs: I will be hoping for nothing but happiness for you, I say go for it, and I look forward to hearing your story.
I will be going to my 30 yr h.s. reunion in July, and I too am going as Vivian. cant wait.

lottarosie70
06-22-2009, 01:01 AM
lot of responses to the idea of going to your reunion, but in regards to your first question about keeping your makeup from sweating off or running i do have a suggestion. i spend a lot of time at renaissance festivals, and the one i spend the most time at takes place in texas between april and may. our very own lady zarabeth told me that she and many others out there use milk of magnesia as a sort of "primer" before applying the makeup, and i have to say, even after 8 plus hours in blazing texas sun, the makeup on these women still looks great. (apparently this is something tyra banks also recommends.) i haven't personally tried it, but maybe it will help.

Christina Horton
06-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Good luck Christina on your comming out at your high school reunion,:hugs: I will be hoping for nothing but happiness for you, I say go for it, and I look forward to hearing your story.
I will be going to my 30 yr h.s. reunion in July, and I too am going as Vivian. cant wait.

Thanks Hun. When you go to your reunion do they know about Vivianann? I sort of been telling some of my friends that are on face book so that I won't be a big shock other then that well..... it should be fun.

lot of responses to the idea of going to your reunion, but in regards to your first question about keeping your makeup from sweating off or running i do have a suggestion. i spend a lot of time at renaissance festivals, and the one i spend the most time at takes place in texas between april and may. our very own lady zarabeth told me that she and many others out there use milk of magnesia as a sort of "primer" before applying the makeup, and i have to say, even after 8 plus hours in blazing texas sun, the makeup on these women still looks great. (apparently this is something tyra banks also recommends.) i haven't personally tried it, but maybe it will help.

That is so weird is that not for upset stomach or something? I gotta try that. I hope it works. How do you apply it. Just smear it on like lotion. It seems weird but I will try it. What harm could it do , at least my face won't be sick. LOL.

kymmieLorain
07-14-2009, 11:22 AM
Christina, have you made it to your reunion? How did it go?

While I didn't got to my last reunion I did get the book of what everyone was doing etc. It turns out that one of the popular kids in the class is gay. How would that be differant to what Megan70 wrote?

Kymmie

Christina Horton
07-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Christina, have you made it to your reunion? How did it go?

While I didn't got to my last reunion I did get the book of what everyone was doing etc. It turns out that one of the popular kids in the class is gay. How would that be differant to what Megan70 wrote?

Kymmie

No it's not till the first of aug. So it's soon. Outting your self as gay is allmost trendy now a days. It still does not compair to a cd outting. They can understand the gay thing just not the cd thing. LOL. I will let you all know how it went here and I will start a new thread.

Today I am going for my fitting for the dress. Wish me luck.

Samantha Girl
07-14-2009, 03:55 PM
You are amazing Christina!!! Absolutely my new hero! :D If you feel like it's the right thing for you and you can handle the response, why not do it! I don't know if I could ever do what you are doing, good luck sweety! ;)

BTW I'm with 5150 Girl 100%, I think we should take up a collection because you seriously need to step outta that trailer cab all dolled up, it would be AWESOME! :D

juliemshaw
07-14-2009, 05:23 PM
I don't think I would have the guts to do something like this, sweetie. More power to you - enjoy the event - and know that sisters all over the world will be waiting for the report! ~~giggle~~

RobertaM
07-14-2009, 06:01 PM
You are amazing Christina!!! Absolutely my new hero! :D If you feel like it's the right thing for you and you can handle the response, why not do it! I don't know if I could ever do what you are doing, good luck sweety! ;)

She is amazing, I have had the privlage to meet her in person twice now. And I survived!
She pushes my envelope,, and mine is pretty wide.

Hope your new dress turned out dear.. will try to call you later when I get off work.

Roberta

Christina Horton
07-15-2009, 01:03 PM
As for HS reunions, don't want 'em,,, can't use 'em,,, don't need em! Why should I go play nice with a bunch of a-holes that made my life a living h#!! back then?

Hay girl, My school days were not the best, I was the most unpopular boy there, I was picked on pushe around called names etc. I was never beat up though. I think if I were I would have fought back sooner. Well In grade 9 junior high, two grade sevens Junior high had 7 8 & 9s there. My mom for years told me to never fight back and ignore them and they will go away. That's so much Bull Sh%t. They just kept on teasing me cuz I DID NOT FIGHT BACK. Anyway, My friend and I(whom I am still friends with today with) were walking to school and these two jerks Chris and Arion were behind us walking about 6feet, tossing small pebbles and pine cones at us. I was so sick of this and told my friend " If they hit me one more time I am going to beat them up" Dave said no don't".....then bop, a pine cone hit me on the head and I turned and said" ok that's it, your dead" we circled I punched him Lightly in the gut , he said " that didn't hurt" I said " no but this will" .
.......................I hit him as hard as I could right in the nose, Splat, I broke his nose and the blood gushed out and he fell to the ground. I stopped and looked at Arion and said "if you run I will kick your ass to. Now help your girl friend and leave us alone. " Well school was only 500 feet away so we walked into the school and to the bath room to wash off the blood from my hand, all the while my friend was saying I should have ignored them. ("SIGH") after I washed the blood of I stepped out side and the biggest bully was waiting there for me. He "said" he was a friend of Chris but I had never seen them hang out. He told me " You hurt my friend and I will meet up in the tennis courts after school." ( that's where ALL the after school fight take place cuz, there off school grounds) . Well I looked at him and said this "I will not meet you at the courts ASS ho#le . You know the way I walk home if you want to spend the rest of your life in a wheal chair then YOU can find me there Jack as#!!!!!!"
.......................What Ya know about that he never show and the kids that went to the tennis courts said he did not show there either. WHY am I telling this story? well it's simple after that no one picked on me very hard after that only little picking here and there but nothing big. So my high school experience was so much better than grades 2 to 9. The people from high school is more like old friends than enemies. If I never fought back I may never have even thought about going to it. I missed the 10th and thought since I did not go there how could they know that I have not been doing this CD thing all that time.EH.

Well let see, HUMMMMMM, well in grade 9 after said fight. My friend and I thought it would be a hoot to as a joke have me run for second Vice ( Since I was the biggest underdog ever) ,of the student council. My friend and another friend in an art class made a silly pic of a shoe, and was asking people "are you a shoe" to witch they said "NO of course not" to witch they said " Great one more vote Mike W." It was the germ if the Idea so we went with it. We make silly posters and the one " Don't be a shoe vote for Mike W" ETC.

We had to make a speech just befor each grade voted. First the 7 then 8s and then the grade nines. I did it with a puppet dog, the one's that the feet wrap around you neck and waist. The jest of the speech was that the dog keep saying thing's that everybody out there was saying for weeks now. And the often Quoted Line from my speech was the puppet saying and shaking " Gotta go peeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Well I did not win but it turns out that it was close. Oh well I never wanted to be second vice anyway , but still felt a little bad, but got over it quickly.

You see I have never been embarrassed in my live up to now so I have all ways been fearless That way. That's why I no longer care if and when people read me and I will have no prob when my old school mates meets Christina. I am a camera hog , a spot light stealer an attention getter E.T.C.

BTW I'm with 5150 Girl 100%, I think we should take up a collection because you seriously need to step outta that trailer cab all dolled up, it would be AWESOME! :D

Send your check or Money order to Help Christina get out of her Truck( It's almost as bad as that dam CLOSET.)Foundation/care of glamor CD at My home PO box, Help me out Burnaby BC.

I will only except donations over 100$. Any thing lower I use as makeup wipes!!!

I don't think I would have the guts to do something like this, sweetie. More power to you - enjoy the event - and know that sisters all over the world will be waiting for the report! ~~giggle~~

Well I shall not let you girls wait to long for the full report.:heehee:.........Or will I Hawww Hawwww Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww...

She is amazing, I have had the privilege to meet her in person twice now. And I survived!
She pushes my envelope,, and mine is pretty wide.

Hope your new dress turned out dear.. will try to call you later when I get off work.

Roberta

Wow Roberta I think you need to read read you post cuz :heehee: well you will see if you read read it.:devil:

Sure you Survived but at what cost$$$$.

I had my fitting for my dress yesterday and It looks good , but hard to tell how it will look after it's all done. If she is as good as I have heard it will be beautiful.

I will not update with pic's until after the Reunion. I will take pic's when the dress is done and try to get pic's before during and after the reunion. Wish me luck. I just hope they don't close this thread before I get back form the reunion.See you all then.

LittleLou
07-17-2009, 02:50 AM
i was told that you are planing on coming to the bbq dressed up, PLEASE DO NOT! I know that you are totally okay with this and i ~Accept~ it. but the rest of the family couldn't take it yet, grandma would have a hay day the mom would after and it would not be a good seen. I want this bbq to be good with no drama, and I don't want to put it all on you like this but if you were to come dressed as you are planing it would ~ruin~ it. I don't want the family to fight, I don't want you kicked out, Please don't try to come out to us just yet, and be so careful at your reunion, please it may be more then you can bite off, and i'm not saying all this because i want to be mean, I'm telling you this cause I LOVE MY UNCLE MIKE, and i don't like seeing him upset, and i know that if this plan goes south you will be devastated and it would hurt me, and the family remember we love you. so please just give us time and don't come dressed up !
Your Niece Linn

RobertaM
07-17-2009, 04:53 AM
Hi little lou, I just send you a PM on this issue,,
Anyways, i did talk to Christina a few days ago,, Im pretty sure shes going to the BBQ in GUY mode, for the reasons you just stated.
Hugs Roberta

spiroxlii
07-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Ok... I know you're not new to the internet. It's been around for quite some time now. Private messages that are only remotely related to the topic of the thread should be sent privately. Personal admonitions and pleas from family members regarding private family events probably ought not be posted here for everybody to read them. It's not that WE mind, necessarily, but it seems like it would be more respectful to your family if you didn't air this out for all of us to read.

Unless, of course, you enjoy putting on a drama for the world to see. In that case, please pause the show while I go make popcorn.

Jenny Brown
07-18-2009, 06:11 PM
i was told that you are planing on coming to the bbq dressed up, PLEASE DO NOT! I know that you are totally okay with this and i ~Accept~ it. but the rest of the family couldn't take it yet, grandma would have a hay day the mom would after and it would not be a good seen. I want this bbq to be good with no drama, and I don't want to put it all on you like this but if you were to come dressed as you are planing it would ~ruin~ it. I don't want the family to fight, I don't want you kicked out, Please don't try to come out to us just yet, and be so careful at your reunion, please it may be more then you can bite off, and i'm not saying all this because i want to be mean, I'm telling you this cause I LOVE MY UNCLE MIKE, and i don't like seeing him upset, and i know that if this plan goes south you will be devastated and it would hurt me, and the family remember we love you. so please just give us time and don't come dressed up !
Your Niece Linn

wow...this is getting interesting...:heehee:

Christina Horton
07-18-2009, 07:51 PM
hi girls. I have talked to my niece about it. The miss understanding is fixed. Plus I have no prob with her asking for or giving advice here. That's why I asked her to come to this site. So please girls don't be to hard on her , she is the best niece I could ever hope to have.

She did do a little bit of blackmail on me. She said if I let her drive my Corvette she would not freak out on our shopping trip we are going to do after the BBQ. She as herself me as my fem-self. It will be her first time seeing Christina up close and personal. LOL. Little does the little vickson know I was planing to one day let her drive it one day. Oh well that day will be sooner than later. Lol. She was ofcourse joking and would still been happy to go shopping with and meet Christina. driving my car is just a little perk LOL. Wish us luck. I think I will need it when SHE'S behind the wheel. LOL.

LittleLou
07-21-2009, 06:27 PM
Ok... I know you're not new to the internet. It's been around for quite some time now. Private messages that are only remotely related to the topic of the thread should be sent privately. Personal admonitions and pleas from family members regarding private family events probably ought not be posted here for everybody to read them. It's not that WE mind, necessarily, but it seems like it would be more respectful to your family if you didn't air this out for all of us to read.

Unless, of course, you enjoy putting on a drama for the world to see. In that case, please pause the show while I go make popcorn.

Your little attitude is a bit uncalled for... I'm here trying to understand my uncle, and maybe by talking and getting imputes from "Others" I can understand a bit better ... so if you want to be snarky do it on someone else comments please.. Im just trying to learn..........and another thing i am never on this site so i dont know how to do anything on it.. i know how to type here and thats it...

Christina Horton
07-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Ok girls. I have no prob with my niece LittleLou to ask or say anything in my threads. She just wants to understand why, and be able to be 100% ok with her uncle. It could also help others figger out what GGs will ask and what there concerned about. Her questins might seem harsh but if we all think about it it could help some one out there understand the famliy trouble we all go through right. Pm are fine (if) you want to talk well privitey. I have told her she can ask me anything (that's not against the rules here) as she needs to ask. And if we help someone else cool.

Oh by the way I am all packed (mike and Christina) are in the suit case. Christina will have another first by going on the ferry to Vancouver Island today with my friend Ming. He has been out with Christina before and had fun watching the double takes and all that. Lol. The reuion will be a week this sat. Be ready for some great or bad update. All depends on how it goes. I hope you all are looking forward to reading it as I am looking forward to being there. Ta ta for now. I hope the dress is nice still have not seen the dress yet. Oh well today the day. Wish me luck.

Nicole Erin
07-24-2009, 12:26 PM

Yeah I think HS was a time when most of us put up with a lot of crap from peers working as hard as they could to ruin our self esteems, no matter who we were.

Christina, wouldn't it be funny if you went and there were a few other CD's and just people coming out of the closet left and right? :heehee:

I have never been to a reunion, even my 20 year is not for 4 more years. I have heard that people are laid back during reunions, I don't know. I think where I went to HS, you pretty much had to be part of the cool crowd to even get an invitation. I never sawe one for the 5 or 10 year.

MissVirginia-Mae
07-24-2009, 08:15 PM
good luck Hun!!!:love:

Christina Horton
07-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Yeah I think HS was a time when most of us put up with a lot of crap from peers working as hard as they could to ruin our self esteems, no matter who we were.

hay Erin I had a bad time in school up t grade 9 after that it got much better . So my reunion will be better.

Christina, wouldn't it be funny if you went and there were a few other CD's and just people coming out of the closet left and right? :heehee:

Ya I had a dream of that, wow it was so cool. But what do you think the odds would be with less then 50 people. I don't know how many people are going but I do know some real high school friends are going. So I will not be alone with out friends.

I have never been to a reunion, even my 20 year is not for 4 more years. I have heard that people are laid back during reunions, I don't know. I think where I went to HS, you pretty much had to be part of the cool crowd to even get an invitation. I never sawe one for the 5 or 10 year.

Ya I did not make the 10th , I just hope I will not be overdressed. That's what I am worrying about the most. BUUUUUUUTTTTTTT I am getting more and more excited. Like right now my tummy is doing back flips. In a good way.

Oh ya last night I asked my mommy, Since I am staying with her on VA K , If I could get dressed up down in the basement, she said," yes as long as I don't see." I told her months ago that I will have to (since she won't let me get ready down stairs) would have take a hotel for a few days. :heehee: She knows my money is tight and I guess it worked and now I can get ready down stairs. And maybe I can dress down here on non reunion days in the future. Lets just hope .

Now all I have to do is bring my dress t get pressed to look pretty. And get my car detailed

SherriePall
07-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Christina -- Good luck on your reunion. Hope all goes well for you as it did for the girl in St. Louis a couple of years ago.

Christina Horton
08-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Ok girls I will update you all with the reunion story soon so be ready for a long new Thread with Pictures WHHHHHOOOOOOOOO.

Piora
08-03-2009, 09:50 AM
What are you talking aboot? Oh Jeez lets just crack a Molson and watch some hockey eh?
It kills me how a huge majority of Americans really think Canadians pronounce "about" as "aboot"! NO ONE in Canada does! How the hell did that ever get started? The Molson and the hockey? Well...pretty much bang on! :heehee:

RobertaM
08-03-2009, 12:17 PM
From Christina, the preliminary scouting reports I think are positive,

By the way, if you are confused as to what canadians are , this may help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

Marissa Anne
08-03-2009, 01:03 PM
I can't wait! Exciting!

Marissa

Christina Horton
08-04-2009, 07:58 PM
For those who is wanting to get updates here is the new thread.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112976

Christina Horton
08-08-2009, 12:02 PM

You know I was just re-reading my thread and remembered , at the reunion that no one saw my car LOL. The parking lot was full or other peoples car's. We were not the only ones there. So the car made NO impression on any one. I guess the rig with the Vette would have been seen but would have made for a longer walk cuz the only parking was half a KM away. For you Americana's 1/4 mile away. But the car did not matter, My dress and Me made more of a shocker:eek: then my car ever would.:heehee::devil::D:battingeyelashes:

Christina Horton
08-08-2009, 12:08 PM
:heehee: I am now thinking of how to top the 20th and what could I do to top it any idea's Ladies. And no I will not go as my other self Mike yuck...

So any thoughts. Unless I have a hot wife or am a million air I will have to wear something fantastic.LOL.

Jenny Brown
08-08-2009, 12:43 PM
You know I was just re-reading my thread and remembered , at the reunion that no one saw my car LOL. The parking lot was full or other peoples car's. We were not the only ones there. So the car made NO impression on any one.
Why would it make an impression on anyone? :doh:

PaulaJaneThomas
08-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Just be your true self.

Christina Horton
08-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Why would it make an impression on anyone? :doh:

In school I was a "ham" for lack of a better term. Everone made fun of my car. I figgered I could show off my dream car the prob was that no one saw it. LOL. As to why. I I'll ask you all. Why do some people buy stuff they don't need? To show off. I did not go as Christina to show off, but took the car to. It was the teenage boy in me that did it. I know not lady like ,but I'm not a lady 24/7 so there you go. I still had the best time there. Hay fun all.

RobertaM
08-15-2009, 05:49 PM
I know that after we had talked on the phone, I was so releaved to find out that that things went well for you. Between you coming out more to your family and attending the reunion it was all good. Espcially that it was my highschool as well.

You have some serious positive attitude doing what you did. You scare me.(in a good way). I was worried , including some others that you may be pushing it to far too fast, but you are your own person and best to just that. Well we worried over nothing and it all worked out. A lessoned learned for me especially.

Looking forward to hooking up with you again when you back in town.

Good for your gurl and well done.
Luv and Hugs Roberta

Jean Ann S
08-15-2009, 07:41 PM
"I figgered I could show off my dream car the prob was that no one saw it. LOL. As to why. I I'll ask you all. Why do some people buy stuff they don't need? To show off. I did not go as Christina to show off, but took the car to. "

Absolutely nothing wrong with having a nice car that is fun to drive
My personal opinion is "give your self permission" to have nice things and enjoy them You seem to me like a nice person who probably deserves nice cars and nice dresses etc
Enjoy it while you have the chance
PS I have a Corvette and enjoy mine

Jean Ann :battingeyelashes:

Jean Ann S
08-16-2009, 08:55 AM
To me one way to enjoy both the Corvette and the Girl clothes makeup etc is:
try to imagine what a GG you wish to portray would wear etc to cruise in the Vette then put it together and do it
Do you really think a GG with pretty clothes , a good look and a nice ride would not want to "show off" just a little
Have fun with it
Jean Ann

Christina Horton
08-30-2009, 11:59 PM
"I figgered I could show off my dream car the prob was that no one saw it. LOL. As to why. I I'll ask you all. Why do some people buy stuff they don't need? To show off. I did not go as Christina to show off, but took the car to. "

Absolutely nothing wrong with having a nice car that is fun to drive
My personal opinion is "give your self permission" to have nice things and enjoy them You seem to me like a nice person who probably deserves nice cars and nice dresses etc
Enjoy it while you have the chance
PS I have a Corvette and enjoy mine

Jean Ann :battingeyelashes:

what Vette do you have and why have I not seen it here?

To me one way to enjoy both the Corvette and the Girl clothes makeup etc is:
try to imagine what a GG you wish to portray would wear etc to cruise in the Vette then put it together and do it
Do you really think a GG with pretty clothes , a good look and a nice ride would not want to "show off" just a little
Have fun with it
Jean Ann

I all ways enjoy my car , I am thinking of getting a girly car painted pink, a hybread with cheese LOL. Some thing with a truck and back seats.