PDA

View Full Version : Driving through the city

cdcheryl
06-24-2005, 09:23 AM
I was just thinking : I work in Boston and the evening shift and I was driving through downtown at about 5:30 - 6:00 and I watch all the woman as they get out of work walking to the train and bus or their cars or wherever they go and I notice that 75% of these women or more are not wearing hose, now I ask do these women just rip them off after work and carry them or do they just not wear them. I would think that most offices in Boston must have dress codes for women that some sort of hosiery must be worn, and if it is the case that they rip them off after work---here is the eternal question --WHY DO WOMAN HATE PANTYHOSE SO MUCH THAT THEY HAVE TO TAKE THEM RIGHT OFF AND THAT WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH THAT WE CANT WAIT TO PUT THEM ON. I was just thinking that as I was driving the other night.

DanaJ
06-24-2005, 09:29 AM
Every woman I have ever talked to says that pantyhose are very uncomfortable. And remember, they do not have a fetish for them, they are just another piece of uncomfortable clothing they sometimes wear...

DanaJ

pantylover1
06-24-2005, 12:30 PM
What about garters & thyhigh stockings then, they don't seem to be uncomfortable under a dress or skirt, seems to me the breeze would keep things alot cooler than pantyhose. What are some of your thought :rolleyes:

hugs & kisses Bernice P

Rachel_740
06-24-2005, 01:18 PM
WHY DO WOMAN HATE PANTYHOSE SO MUCH THAT THEY HAVE TO TAKE THEM RIGHT OFF AND THAT WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH THAT WE CANT WAIT TO PUT THEM ON. I was just thinking that as I was driving the other night.

I'm never really sure of the translation from US to UK, but (and I'll use UK terms, hoping that someone can translate and educate me) I have tried tights and find them hot, uncomfortable and often tend to drop down round the crotch. I love hold-ups but have been advised not to wear anything tight round my legs, due to my hormones and the possibility of a DVT :eek: . This leaves me one option - stockings and suspenders, which I like but would still prefer hold-ups.

This leads me to another question:

When you look through lingerie books, the GG's are always wearing their suspenders OUTSIDE there panties. I always put my suspenders INSIDE my panties, so when I go to the bathroom I don't have to mess around with my suspenders. Which way do GG's wear their suspenders in real life, inside or outside their panties, and if they do wear the suspenders outside do they pull them down or do they unclip their stockings when using the bathroom? That got a bit more personal than I meant it to ;)

Anne

Sara Kat
06-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Which way do GG's wear their suspenders in real life, inside or outside their panties, and if they do wear the suspenders outside do they pull them down or do they unclip their stockings when using the bathroom?
I wear panties outside of the garter just incase they need to come off quickly. ;)

jo_ann
06-24-2005, 06:30 PM
I don't think I'd hate wearing pantyhose, unless it was a really hot day.