PDA

View Full Version : Oooh, I love that sexy tan!

Olivia
06-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Coming out to my family has had many "fringe" benefits. I was very hairy before I began shaving my entire body. I was too embarrased to really go out in public much looking like Sasquach. Thus, I never had a real, all-over tan. Well, since beginning shaving my body and coming out to my kids, I've devoted much of my time off this summer to getting a nice, dark tan all over! And, I love it!! It's so much fun to see my panty line getting darker and darker and I just love that contrast between my dark skin and my white lingerie, oooooohhh-wheeee!!!
My daughter said, "It's fun to lay out isn't it Dad?" She is sure right about that. I just didn't know what I was missing I guess. Does anyone else think their tan is sexy and fun? Oh, look at the time!? Better find that tanning oil and head out to the great outdoors, later girls, Olivia

polly1949er
06-24-2005, 10:39 AM
I am with you olvia I think it to is sexey

Wendy me
06-24-2005, 11:26 AM
well lets say in my yard in my pool why get anything wet a lot of skinny dipping .....
yes tanning is fun....

Fallen Angel
06-24-2005, 12:02 PM
im with you and you can even skip the panyhose xx

RachelDenise
06-25-2005, 07:06 AM
I just love the look of a dark tan with lacy sexy brilliant white lingerie!!!!

Olivia
06-25-2005, 09:36 AM
OMG isn't that the best RachelDenise? That contrast is just delicious!! I love lingerie and I think white is my favorite color of all; it also shows up best in the mirror, lol. All I've got on when I "lay out" are bikini panties and the rest is getting so nice and dark. Yep, I love it! Olivia
btw: RachelDenise, I do love your avatar! I wish that it was me in it, lol O

Bobbie Lee
06-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Hay girlfreind, you are the expert on tanning, I love to see that tan. LOL

liteswtchrave
06-30-2005, 10:28 PM
I love laying out in the sun...and the look of female tan lines, i wish i could have some but i havent figured out a good excuse to explain that one yet :p . I live on a lake and sometimes i will go out on a weekday and lay out with short shorts or a bikini bottom on but no top...

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-30-2005, 11:43 PM
no more taning for me, ever again... I got back from Brazil week ago, and got burned so bad, I can't even walk... My legs got most of it. Now I'm at home have all the opportunity to dress, but I cant :( That is last time I was taning on the beach.

Sierra
07-01-2005, 12:01 AM
I still refresh my biniki lines all summer but remember feeling the sunburn pain on my legs for a year.And many drugs eg. estrogen make skin more sensitive to light.I'am sunburnt right now on the body my face I protect more so to not speed up ageing. :)