PDA

View Full Version : having way to much fun....PINK FOG AHEAD....

Christina Horton
03-20-2009, 01:31 AM
Hay lady's , I except for today cuz I was wating for a load, have had 4 days in a row of the best time dressed , and to no small extent the best time ever. I am geting lost in the pink fog to the point that i want to get dressed up and on my time home walk into to the dispach office and say HI to all. I allmost did that on monday. I talked to a girl friend in the office on the phone today whom knows and she told me that there is a rummer that they my be looking for resons to fire some staff and maybe drivers. She said that If i want to do that ( witch i do) to maybe wait a little cuz of all the hard ship in the econamey. SO i will wait. that's how deep in the pink fog i and in. i THINK i need to hear the fog horn to sound. I have never hear this horn but i would imagine it would sould like this. "Dress dressed now stop bitch":o LOL. I now know how thick the fog can become, not ever been in it. SO in the furture If you see me going into the fog please TURN ON THE DAM HORN!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk:thanks lady's HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

tricia_uktv
03-20-2009, 06:02 AM
Ha-ha, there's nothing like a run of days for the pink fog to descend. You're right though, you need to compartmentalise. Anyway, Easter's round the corner. That's at least four days dressed I can think of (and I might take an extra day off work) :)

JoAnne Wheeler
03-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Ah, the PINK FOG - I have been gloriously LOST in it for over 8 months - I

am having way too much fun to look for a way out - sometimes it gets me in

trouble - but it is too much fum to leave.

JoAnne Wheeler

Christina Horton
03-21-2009, 02:33 AM
Well I have come out of the fog ...... untill next time i am in town LOL can't wait to be in it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula Siemen
03-21-2009, 08:36 AM
DON"T DO IT!!!! DON"T DO IT!! DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!

Unless you have all the money you need and can live on whatever unemployment pays!

Do Not give anyone ANY reason, no matter how remote to fire or lay you off in these HORRIBLE economic times.

I was a valuable employee have received may complements from clients to my boss on my work and even a significant finacial bonus 2 years ago for meeting a improbable deadline and I still was laid off. I have absolutely no ill will toward my employeer as I truely know deep in my heart he had no choice in reducing staff and was one of the last in a third round of cuts to go. My future is totally uncertain until the bankers decide to let go of their ill gotten gains and let businesses begin to run again in this counrty or world for that matter.

docrobbysherry
03-21-2009, 10:31 AM
I think to myself, " You're going to be doing nothing, lying in the ground for all eternity, why begrudge yourself the _________ of pure pleasure u get from dressing now?":devil:
( Fill in the blank with YOUR appropriate time period; hours, days, months, or years!) ( I entered, "years".):D

victoriamwilliams1
03-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Funny:) May I suggest a light house?

Christina Horton
03-21-2009, 11:07 AM
DON"T DO IT!!!! DON"T DO IT!! DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!

Unless you have all the money you need and can live on whatever unemployment pays!

Do Not give anyone ANY reason, no matter how remote to fire or lay you off in these HORRIBLE economic times.

I was a valuable employee have received may complements from clients to my boss on my work and even a significant finacial bonus 2 years ago for meeting a improbable deadline and I still was laid off. I have absolutely no ill will toward my employeer as I truely know deep in my heart he had no choice in reducing staff and was one of the last in a third round of cuts to go. My future is totally uncertain until the bankers decide to let go of their ill gotten gains and let businesses begin to run again in this counrty or world for that matter.

Well the cats out of the bag To make a long story short and if you want to read about it read my post "My best day ever Plz read i want to share with all of you" for the whole story. I am now fully outed at work, even telked to one of the higher up dispachers there , He's been there longer then i have and i have been there for 11 years. He told me my job is in no danger so i feel better. thanks hun for your concern HUGGS :hugs: :canada: