PDA

View Full Version : Unable to be me...

Dannie Lefae
03-20-2009, 10:05 PM
I have not been able to "me" time for about a week and probably won't have much in the coming months:sad::sad:. Just found out my 17 year old daughter is pregnant:eek:. We found out because she has been very ill since last friday so we brought her to the dr. Well, she has been home 24/7 since with really bad morning sickness and will be home until the morning sickness subsides, which means I have to really not do anything that she may see or catch on to. If it weren't so cold outside I would go for a walk in the woods. I have been wanting to do some outside photo's anyways. Hopefully it warms soon. We'll see.

Dannie

Ralph
03-21-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm sure you would never let your daughter's needs take a back seat to your own desires. This is just a temporary situation... you'll be so busy being the loving, supportive dad that you won't have time to even THINK about those walks in the woods until it's all over!

Oh, and congratulations on grandfatherhood :)

ralph

Dannie Lefae
03-21-2009, 05:14 AM
No... I absolutly would not allow anything I do come between my children and their health and wellbeing. I was just talking about some difficulties that have arisen.

Dannie

Jan W
03-21-2009, 05:58 AM
The poor kid.

You must be there for her in every possible way.

She will be going through torment we can only imagine.

Love her to bits and hold her close.

Jan

PS Love her to bits!

Mollyanne
03-21-2009, 06:10 AM
Hi Dannie, Been there, done that!!!! I know from where you are.
If you really get "antsy" you could underdress and no one would ever know. The pictures will have to wait though but things will get better.

Mollyanne

JoAnne Wheeler
03-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Underdressing that was mentioned by Mollyanne would be a really GOOD thing

for you to try - stay with and support your daughter in every way that you

can - she needs your love and comfort a lot - be there for her - increasing

the love and bond between you two may help you in the future if you were to

ever come out to her

JoAnne Wheeler

Teri Jean
03-22-2009, 12:17 PM
Give her the support she needs from her dad and the rest will follow. I am also having my daughter and grandson moving in for awhile because of a divorce (in progress) so the closet will be closed for awhile. But then we were there once and if it is for our children we will do what is necessary to make a situation as comfortable for them as need be. Good luck and my heart is out there for you. Keli